Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breaking News from the NFL...

moose 57

No automatic alt text available.

BREAKING NEWS

The NFL has announced that due to lost revenue from anthem protests, they will be cutting a team.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers will be combined to form the Tampacks.

It is estimated they will only be good for one period and will have no second string.

h.a.n.d.

Edited by moose 57
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Funny... I haven't watched the NFL this year and will not tune in until they remove the politics... If they don't cut out this crap, ratings will sink and revenue will drop and we may see a whole new pay scale for these people based on less viewership... The NFL is a business first. Losing ratings equals losing money and they aren't going to let that happen.

B/A

• Upvote 6

Knowing how many folks around these parts feel about me, I've been keeping this little incident to myself......but I can't contain myself any longer.  Two weekends ago, my wife and I and our neighbor, stopped by a new neighbor of ours to welcome her to the neighborhood.  She was out on her patio with a couple of her female friends from work.  Everybody had partaken of some drinks so I will blame much of the end game on foggy mindsets and liquid courage.  With that said, the conversation of the NFL protests came up and everybody gave their opinions.  Of course when it came around to me, I stated that as a veteran I respect the First Amendment rights of the players, though I wish they would find a different way to protest.  Wow!!!....one of the new neighbor's friends immediately called me a f*****g liberal and threw her drink on me.  The new neighbor's other female friend, who happened to be the angry lady's "girlfriend", as I found out later, though it doesn't matter to me, ushered her to the car and down the road.  Heck, I didn't even catch her name.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Knowing how many folks around these parts feel about me, I've been keeping this little incident to myself......but I can't contain myself any longer.  Two weekends ago, my wife and I and our neighbor, stopped by a new neighbor of ours to welcome her to the neighborhood.  She was out on her patio with a couple of her female friends from work.  Everybody had partaken of some drinks so I will blame much of the end game on foggy mindsets and liquid courage.  With that said, the conversation of the NFL protests came up and everybody gave their opinions.  Of course when it came around to me, I stated that as a veteran I respect the First Amendment rights of the players, though I wish they would find a different way to protest.  Wow!!!....one of the new neighbor's friends immediately called me a f*****g liberal and threw her drink on me.  The new neighbor's other female friend, who happened to be the angry lady's "girlfriend", as I found out later, though it doesn't matter to me, ushered her to the car and down the road.  Heck, I didn't even catch her name.   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

WOW! Sorry you had to experience that. 😕

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, genx4me said:

WOW! Sorry you had to experience that. 😕

Oh, thanks, genx...that's very kind of you.  I just thought it was a relevant incident to the original post.  It happened really fast.  I thought about returning the favor to her, but I didn't feel like walking home to make a fresh drink.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, thanks, genx...that's very kind of you.  I just thought it was a relevant incident to the original post.  It happened really fast.  I thought about returning the favor to her, but I didn't feel like walking home to make a fresh drink.  :D

GO RV, then BV

Good man Shabs! Always know how to treat a "crazy" Lady.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

And Liberals at the dangerous ones.... Geeez... To think just because of her political beliefs she would waste good booze.... Now that's scary.

B/A

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs, does this video bring back nightmares? 

***LANGUAGE***

Indy

• Upvote 2

Ummmm.  I think everyone missed the point of this post.  Reread it again and you will see it is an off-color joke about tampons.  

Personally, I wish the mods would delete posts like this.  I'm all for a good joke but I found this one crossed the line and is inappropriate for DV.

The NFL kneeling is a serious and very sad subject.  I'd like to see the discussion of it tied to a legitimate post though.

jmho

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Ummmm.  I think everyone missed the point of this post.  Reread it again and you will see it is an off-color joke about tampons.  

Personally, I wish the mods would delete posts like this.  I'm all for a good joke but I found this one crossed the line and is inappropriate for DV.

The NFL kneeling is a serious and very sad subject.  I'd like to see the discussion of it tied to a legitimate post though.

jmho

Moose has been a respected member of this forum for many years, Kristi.....and he almost exclusively posts humor.  I've never known him to post anything he thought would hurt somebody's feelings (except to liberals :eyebrows:).  You are right, the NFL kneeling is serious no matter what side of the argument you're on.....but if we can't laugh at ourselves once in a while and lighten up, what's to become of us?  What happened to me for example, off color and rude as it was, that woman was well within her rights to cuss at me.  She crossed the line when she made it physical.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 3

Lol...good one Moose...being a diehard Cheesehead maybe I’m one of the only one’s who get your Viking’s fan humor!  Normally I would come back with something witty in regards to the size of your trophy room or counting your chickens before their hatched (don’t forget last year bro...hee, hee). This year due to mainly politics in football, the whole lack of respect with the Anthem, and now Aaron Rodgers being out...I just seriously don’t have the heart for the game.  In fact I may just watch baseball instead (oh Lawrdy...did I just really say that???) :blink:

I hope they get back to playing the game instead of hi jacking the sport for some confused ideology!  Otherwise I’ll have to give up giving Viking fans a hard time for their overpriced stadium!  Seriously though...best of luck...but my heart just can’t seem to gret into it this year! :peace:

Why The NFL Is Losing Fans

:

I wonder what their punishment would be if they committed their crimes,
desecrated the flag and defiled the national anthem in North Korea?

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NFL Team Arrests Since 2000

Minnesota Vikings 42
Cincinnati Bengals 40
Denver Broncos 36
Tennessee Titans 33
Miami Dolphins 28
Kansas City Chiefs 28
Jacksonville Jaguars 27
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 27
Cleveland Browns 26
San Diego Chargers 25
Indianapolis Colts 24
Chicago Bears 23
Seattle Seahawks 20
New Orleans Saints 20
Washington Redskins 18
Oakland Raiders 18
Baltimore Ravens 18
Carolina Panthers 18
Green Bay Packers 17
Pittsburgh Steelers 17
Atlanta Falcons 16
San Francisco 49ers 16
Detroit Lions 15
New England Patriots 15
Buffalo Bills 14
Dallas Cowboys 13
New York Giants 13
Arizona Cardinals 12
New York Jets 11
Philadelphia Eagles 10
Houston Texans 9
St  Louis Rams 8
Total 656

Kinda’ makes ya’ proud of our NFL – doesn’t it?
  • Like 1

Commander Orange Peel is still pissed he was shunned by the NFL elite back in the day.  He's made this current situation all about himself.....as usual.  Go ahead, tell Trump how to run his own businesses and see what you get.....Hypocrisy at it's finest.  :rolleyes:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/trump-resumes-attacks-nfl-no-leadership-130355018.html 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1