Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mother-in-law has lung cancer

slapant

My mother-in-law has been battling with lung cancer for about 3 years now. She has had a lobectomy in the first year and just last year, her kidney was removed because they found a spread there. She's actually been on and off on eating organic and eating healthy, as she loves food and sometimes she CAN EAT! 

We found some information about the benefits of turmeric and how it can help decrease the cancer from spreading. Can anyone attest to this? She's been suffering from depression also on and off, and I want her to finally be happy despite the cancer but just the fact that we've found something that can really help alleviate, if not cure, the symptoms of lung cancer. 

I hope you can enlighten me on this. Thanks. 

• Like 1

There is a researcher author named Christian Wilde. He has been a very strong advocate of using Tumeric.  If you would like to listen to him,  I found him at coasttocoastam.com.

I'm also  sure his work is at any major bookstore. 

My best wishes to you, your Mother-in law and family.

Edited by retiredaf
corrected typing error

23 hours ago, retiredaf said:

There is a researcher author named Christian Wilde. He has been a very strong advocate of using Tumeric.  If you would like to listen to him,  I found him at coasttocoastam.com.

I'm also sure his work is at any major bookstore. 

Thanks so much for this one. I'll definitely check this out. We are looking for all things natural, as one of her online psychologists suggest. Her medications have too much side effects and we don't want her to suffer more of them.  Also, what do you think of juicing? Has anyone tried it? 

If you do a search in this part of the site for "cancer" you will find a lot of information.  I will start you out with this one.

A little background - thaiexpat was a doctor in Thailand - worked for a clinic that specialized in mixing Eastern and Western medicine, and he work a lot with Oncology patients. He hasn't been around for a while. I know he was moving his practice to Krabi when he contracted some time of fungal infection and I haven't heard back from him in a few months. Hope he shows up here again soon.  Smart man with a wealth of knowledge. 

• Upvote 1

Slapant, Continuing the Thai theme I would strongly suggest the use of high grade organic turmeric activated by black pepper ( peperine??) In conjunction with Tamarind. Also sour sop leaves made into a tea will help.

Tank is right, the root of all the problems is mitochondrial  dysfunction which in turn is aggregated by sugar which feeds cancer and is the wrong energy pathway for cellular use. Check out a ketonic diet as this puts one into the correct cellular energy burn cycle and is more efficient too.

To your MIL health

Prayers up

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2017 at 1:21 PM, FlyHi said:

Slapant, Continuing the Thai theme I would strongly suggest the use of high grade organic turmeric activated by black pepper ( peperine??) In conjunction with Tamarind. Also sour sop leaves made into a tea will help.

Tank is right, the root of all the problems is mitochondrial  dysfunction which in turn is aggregated by sugar which feeds cancer and is the wrong energy pathway for cellular use. Check out a ketonic diet as this puts one into the correct cellular energy burn cycle and is more efficient too.

To your MIL health

Prayers up

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm gonna check it out.