Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looks can be Deceiving

Heavyduty053

We have all heard that old saying, "Looks can be deceiving". Well I got some good proof of it this morning as I was shaving. I looked in the mirror and noticed that some of the hairs in my mustache were as white as my shaving cream. Now I am sure they have been there for some time but it never noticed until this one moment. I laughed about this because I feel more alive, vibrant, and joyous now than I did when I was twenty. I got a little more proof later on as I walked through my tiny house and sat in my old, worn chair, you know the one you got worn in to fit your body. My two cats quickly jumped on my lap while a smile leaped to my face. It seems funny that in this society where fame and fortune are looked on as everything that I had found so much joy in such a simple life with very little money. It was a short time later, however, that I got the greatest proof of all. the sun broke through the clouds, shone through my window and gently warmed my face. Bathed in that golden light I felt not only the heat of the sun but also the loving touch of God on my face, in my heart and through my soul. I knew then that life's greatest joys can't be seen with the eyes at all but felt with the heart.

Looks truly can be deceiving. Joy, Love, Energy, and vitality don't end when your body gets old, but can continue until your last breath and beyond. Fame, Fortune, and material things may look nice on the surface, but they don't bring your heart and soul lasting peace or happiness. This material world we live in is both blessed and beautiful, but beyond it there is another world that is even more blessed and more beautiful. We are only here for a short time. Let's not be deceived by appearances. The presentation of things to our liking can be a blessing or a curse depending on how we look at it. Do all the good you can, share all the love you can, choose all the joy you can.......But know this that all in this world is to use until we are called to our heavenly home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3