Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Cabinet holds its regular session headed by Abadi

Butifldrm

Agenda of the meeting No. (26) Wednesday 18 October 2017

October 17, 2017 85 Views

First:  Reading verses from the Holy Quran.

Second:  Complete the  vote on the proposed law amendment of the law of the Independent High Electoral Commission No. (11) for the year 2007. (Legal Committee). (Remaining 2 items).

Third: Report of the work of the Committee of Experts to select the members of the Independent High Electoral Commission. 

Fourth: Complete the vote on the draft amendment to the Third Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. (21) for the year 2008. (Legal Committee, the  Committee of Regions and governorates not organized in the province ). (Remaining 11 items). 

Fifth: The  vote in principle on the proposed law to amend the law of elections of the House of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013. (Legal Committee).

Sixth: To vote in principle on the proposed amendment of the Personal Status Law No. 188 of 1959. (Legal Committee, Endowment and Religious Affairs Committee, Committee on Women, Family and Childhood). 

Seventh: Vote on the draft law on the ratification of the mutual encouragement and protection of investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran.  (Committee on Foreign Relations, Committee on Economy and Investment). (2 articles). 

Eighth:  Vote on the draft law amending the law of the union of accountants and auditors. (Civil Society Organizations Committee, Finance Committee, Legal Committee). (12 articles).

Ninth: The vote on the draft amendment of the second law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued by Order No. (56) for the year 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority (dissolved) (Finance Committee, the Committee on Economy and Investment). (10 articles).

Tenth: Complete the discussion of the bill of appeal in favor of the law in the provisions and decisions of real estate ownership. (The Legal Committee, the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, the Finance Committee, the Committee of Expatriates and Displaced Persons). (4 article). 

Eleventh: Report and discussion of the draft law on accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Grain Trade Agreement of 1995. (Committee on Foreign Relations, Committee on Economy and Investment, Legal Committee, Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands). (2 articles). 

Twelfth: Report and discussion of the draft law of the first amendment to the law of elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives No. (45) for the year 2013. (Legal Committee). (Article 9).

The session begins at  11 am .

http://ar.parliament.iq/2017/10/17/جـــــــدول-اعمـــــــال-الجلســــ/

• Upvote 6

• yota691 changed the title to The Cabinet holds its regular session headed by Abadi

The Cabinet holds its regular session headed by Abadi

Since 2017-10-17 at 16:39 (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaargregerg.jpg

Baghdad - Mawazine News

On Tuesday, the Council of Ministers held its ordinary session under the chairmanship of the President of the Council, Haider Al-Abbadi, to discuss and read a number of laws and projects and vote on them.

A brief statement to the Prime Minister's Office, received / Mawazin News / a copy, that "the Council of Ministers held its regular session under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Haider Abadi."

The Council of Ministers, on Tuesday of each week, a regular session, chaired by its President Haider Abadi, to discuss and vote on a set of laws included in its agenda. Ended 29/6 N

• Upvote 3

Abadi: Peshmerga forces proved patriotic and did not fight the federal forces

Since 2017-10-17 at 18:52 (Baghdad time)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.j

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, that the Peshmerga forces proved patriotic and did not fight the federal security forces in Kirkuk, while called on Kurdish politicians not to reduce and make them affiliated to the parties.

"We continue to liberate the cities from Daqash, which is a priority for us, and we are moving towards the liberation of Rawa and al-Qaim, and securing the Syrian border, and we have given our people to complete the liberation operations this year, despite the holding of the fateful referendum," Abadi said at his weekly press conference, "We do not know why they did not, so maybe we would not free Hawija."

"I said to the Kurdistan authorities will lose all the gains of the Kurds in this action," he said, adding that "all Peshmerga forces proved to be patriots and did not fight the federal security forces."

He pointed out that "the federal government is committed not to engage in internal war," asserting by saying, "I cut my hands if you do so."

Abadi congratulated all Iraqis on "the absence of any clash between the federal forces and the Peshmerga, despite the desire of blood advocates to clash," calling on the Peshmerga forces to "cooperate with the federal forces and participation in the administration."

"This is unacceptable and we will raise the flag of Iraq without insulting the flags of others," he said.

He pointed out that "the responsibility of the government to impose security federal authority throughout Iraq," referring to "the dispatch of special forces to protect Kirkuk by the police and did not get any killings except what happened in the former Tuz."

"Kirkuk is a peaceful coexistence city for all Iraqis and will remain so," he said. "We have prepared this city for its normal status under the authority of the state and the flag of Iraq."

"We are happy to welcome the sons of Kirkuk to our forces who entered the city to protect them and protect them," he said. National wealth and ask them to adhere to peaceful peace, and are also happy to continue the staff to perform their work normally in Kirkuk. "

"The security forces and the Kirkuk police have to take responsibility for imposing security and law and to strike hard at any excesses on citizens and public property," he told Kurdish parties and leaders by saying "do not underestimate the Peshmerga, which fought the regime and made it subordinate to the parties."

He said that "some want to establish the border with blood and we want to establish peace and justice," calling for "to negotiate on the basis of partnership at home and under the roof of the Constitution."

On the referendum on the secession of the Kurdistan region, Abadi said, "The referendum ended and became the past, and we will correct all the wrong practices," asserting that "some of the deployment of forces in Kurdistan was in agreement with political parties in the past."

On the news of the existence of reprisals and directives between the federal forces and the Peshmerga, Abadi explained that "there are some parties where there are lovers of blood, I will not allow this voice acrid, and from now on we will not allow incitement," calling for "to celebrate the unity of Iraqis with all components."

He added that "the Mosul Dam and Makhmour were re-controlled and others according to the Constitution," stressing that "and does not retreat from our constitutional position."

And on what was revealed by the MP on the mass change Kurdish Massoud Haider, the existence of an agreement between the leader of the popular crowd Hadi al-Ameri, and leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Pavel Talabani, and under the supervision of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to create a new region of (Halabja - Sulaymaniyah - Kirkuk) Abadi "denied any agreement with any Kurdish party to establish three provinces or anything else," wondering "why the campaign of incitement against the popular crowd."

On Tuesday, the cabinet convenes a regular session chaired by its chairman, Haider al-Abadi, to discuss and vote on a number of laws on its agenda. Abadi will hold a press conference to discuss the latest political and security developments.

• Upvote 5

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
The Council of Ministers issued a number of resolutions during its meeting today, while voted to allocate a sum of money to improve the reality of electricity in Najaf. 

The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "the Council of Ministers held its regular session chaired by Haider Abadi," noting that "Abadi provided a detailed explanation of the deployment of security forces and the imposition of law in Kirkuk and directives issued to maintain peaceful coexistence and protection The people of Kirkuk. "

The office added that "the Council voted to allocate a sum of money to the province of Najaf in order to improve the reality of the electrical system to erect the line of Babel - Haidariya 400 KV and a length of 16 km," noting that "this amount is an allocation of emergency reserve based on the provisions of Article 5 Of the Federal Budget Law No. 44 of 2017 ". 

"The council also voted on the recommendation of the Economic Affairs Committee on exempting taxpayers from fines and delaying benefits on their debts," the office said. 

"The council issued several directives, in addition to voting on other resolutions," the office said.

It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held on Tuesday every week a session to discuss the draft laws and developments at various levels of political, economic and social.

• Upvote 2

180B77F7-E126-4524-BC2E-AA0BC6387279-620

Abadi: The referendum will hurt the Kurdish leaders and we will not enter into an internal war

In policy  October 17, 2017 Abadi: referendum will hurt the Kurdish leaders and will not enter into a domestic war closed 26 visits

BAGHDAD / SNG - The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the referendum would harm the interests of the Kurdish people, reiterating his refusal to engage in any internal war.

"We will soon announce the liberation of all Iraqi territory and the control of the Iraqi-Syrian border," Abadi said during his weekly conference in Baghdad.

"I have told Kurdish leaders that the referendum will harm the interests of the Kurdish people first," Abadi said, reiterating his refusal to enter into any internal war.

He added that "any attack on any citizen in Kirkuk is an attack on us," adding that "the burning of the media is a malicious case," affirming his commitment to the extension of state authority throughout Iraq.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am really hoping that a civilian war is truly off the table. 

I don’t think civil war is a option Chuck, the PTB´s won’t let that happen, to much at stake right now and also the Kurds are not putting up any resistance. We know Barzani is a crook and Abadi won’t let him off so easy, that coupled with Abadi’s mission of oil for the people, land for the people and peace and prosperity for the people, is in reality what Iraq’s want imo.

A super evening out to ya brother :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am really hoping that a civilian war is truly off the table. 

40 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

I don’t think civil war is a option Chuck, the PTB´s won’t let that happen, to much at stake right now and also the Kurds are not putting up any resistance. We know Barzani is a crook and Abadi won’t let him off so easy, that coupled with Abadi’s mission of oil for the people, land for the people and peace and prosperity for the people, is in reality what Iraq’s want imo.

A super evening out to ya brother :tiphat:

I am leaning to the avoidance of a Civil War entirely. Too much at stake internally and externally. I suspect the major corrupt characters identification publicly, indictment, taken into custody, prosecution, sentencing, and possible sandal throwing (for real) with the subsequent execution will commence shortly. (The) Barzani(s) has (have) been bilking the oil till substantially all these years and likely were the obstacles in totale for the obstacles to implementing the Constitutional items, like Article 140, with Kurdistan along with, of course, Nouri al-Maliki and his cohorts.  Maybe we'll see more news about these taken into custody in the near future. Couldn't happen soon enough!

Looks like, to me, more key Good News on the key items we have been waiting for is on the way!

The Best Of Your Evenings To You Bros!!! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

I am leaning to the avoidance of a Civil War entirely. Too much at stake internally and externally. I suspect the major corrupt characters identification publicly, indictment, taken into custody, prosecution, sentencing, and possible sandal throwing (for real) with the subsequent execution will commence shortly. (The) Barzani(s) has (have) been bilking the oil till substantially all these years and likely were the obstacles in totale for the obstacles to implementing the Constitutional items, like Article 140, with Kurdistan along with, of course, Nouri al-Maliki and his cohorts.  Maybe we'll see more news about these taken into custody in the near future. Couldn't happen soon enough!

Looks like, to me, more key Good News on the key items we have been waiting for is on the way!

Go Moola Nova!

Looks like, to me, more key Good News on the key items we have been waiting for is on the way!”

ohhhhhh yeaaaaa !!!! brother Synopsis, looking good indeed, we are ready for change :mexican:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wiljor said:

Looks like, to me, more key Good News on the key items we have been waiting for is on the way!”

ohhhhhh yeaaaaa !!!! brother Synopsis, looking good indeed, we are ready for change :mexican:

Oh, Yeah, Brother Wiljor mi hermano en DV dinero!!!!!!!! WE are SO ready for the DV CHANGE (er, muy muy muncho DV dinero)!!!!!! 

:undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

OH, YEAH, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

I am with you guys on this. I do not see the PTB letting it happen. The Iranies is what I am watch out for. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am with you guys on this. I do not see the PTB letting it happen. The Iranies is what I am watch out for. 

I agree, ChuckFinley! :twothumbs:

My opinion, the non ratification of the 6 + 1 Iranian Nuclear Agreement with the Iraqi heading the UN Nuclear and Disarmament Committee should make for some serious hurt on the Iranian Republican Guard Corp with US and UN sanctions! Hey, the Iranians may even vacate Iraq about like and as quick as the disputed areas were retaken from the Kurds!

Well, here is hopin' at least!

Go Moola Nova!

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

I wonder why no discussion about Art #140 and a HCL....I thought those were two things the Kurds really wanted to see past.

Karsten

I believe that is an excellent point, Karsten!

My opinion is the obstacles/corrupt characters had to or yet need to very soon be neutralized so that things like the Article 140 and HCL can be agreed and implemented with little to no corruption. I suspect Baghdad taking over Kirkuk will soon put a big dent in Kurdistan's corrupt oil income and the associated corrupt characters will be taken up on corruption charges.

Here's hopin'!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 3

Not all things are as they seem. What if this referendum was a tool being used to flush out the iranians? Think about it. Barzani is smart. Do you think that he would actually hold a referendum knowing what the repercussions would be in doing so, to only end up looking like a fool, and losing kirkuk and article 140. I dont really think so. There is always a bigger picture here than articles saying someone is corrupt. Hell they are all corrupt. As i have said before, at least barzani took care of his people. Lets also not forget that abadi was once the finance minister and was part of the bilking of iraqi money. HIs hands are not clean either. Watch what the u.s. is doing against iran now. The pieces on the chess board keep moving around. Why did sadr go to saudi arabia? Have you ever seen Sadr go to Saudi arabia? Greece comes to visit trump today. Has major concerns about turkey and russia and irans buddy system. They want weapons and fighter jets from u.s. Trump says that would be great!! Hmmm greece is billions in debt, and trump is gonna sell em fighter jets and weaponry? lol. Hmmm could greece be the democratic stable place we could use to bolster our moves against russia, iran and turkey and syria. Remember erdogan wants to be part of the eu. The eu has a great stake in iraq and turkey is behaving badly right now. Leverage you guys its all about leverage. Soon we will be hearing discussions on assad again and that he has to go. Oh and another thing. Why would russia ink a deal in kurdistan for oil if they thought this was all going to blow up against the kurds? lmao, unless that is what the u.s. wanted them to believe. Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Another thing that kind of p's me off is how they are saying they are working under the roof of the constitution. Well the constitution states the disputed territories (article 140), by a referendum to be held in kirkuk. Well they didnt do that now did they? Kirkuk has not voted in an election since the transitional government. If abadi doesnt want blood shed then they need to really do the constitution legally and address article 140. jmo

• Like 1

Release date: 2017/10/17 23:44 • 468 times read
Abadi announces the death of the referendum and stresses the security of Kirkuk [expanded]
[Ayna - Baghdad] 
Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the death of the referendum on the separation of Kurdistan from Iraq, which took place on 25 September last.
"I have informed the Kurdish leaders that the referendum will harm the interests of the citizens of the Kurds first," Abadi said at a weekly press conference on Tuesday, noting that "the referendum is now over and has become the past and call for dialogue under the roof of the Constitution." 
"I will not enter into an internal war that I said earlier and repeat now," he said, adding that "any attack on any citizen in Kirkuk is an attack on us." 
He pointed out that "the burning of the media is a malicious case," noting that "the Iraqi flag for all Iraqis must be lifted all over Iraq." 
Abadi warned "any group in Kirkuk and the disputed areas to carry out any act of sabotage," noting that "citizens contacted and demanded to rid them of dictatorship." 
He called on the Prime Minister "politicians of the region not to reduce the Peshmerga by dividing them into parties and groups," pointing out that "
"I am committed to what I announced earlier, the extension of federal authority throughout Iraq," denying "absolutely any agreement to form three provinces in Kurdistan." 
"Soon we will announce the liberation of all Iraqi territory and the control of the border with Syria," he said.
  • Upvote 2

NB-207730-636337314823341535-640x330.jpg

The Council of Ministers shall vote on the exemption of taxpayers from fines on their debts

Journal October 17, 2017

Baghdad - Journal News

The Council of Ministers held its regular session chaired by the President of the Council Haider Abadi.

"Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi provided a detailed explanation of the deployment of our forces and the imposition of law in Kirkuk and the directives that were issued to maintain peaceful coexistence and protect the people of Kirkuk," a statement by the Prime Minister's Information Office said Tuesday.

The Council of Ministers voted to allocate a sum of money to the province of Najaf in order to improve the reality of the electrical system to erect the line of Babylon - Haidariyah 400 k. 16 km of emergency reserve allocations based on the provisions of Article 5 of the Federal Budget Law No. 44 of 2017.

The Board also voted on the recommendation of the Economic Affairs Committee on exempting taxpayers from fines and delaying benefits on their debts.

The Council of Ministers instructed the Ministry of Immigration to authorize the province of Maysan to sell residential units to the residential complex in the province according to the law.

The Cabinet also issued several directives in addition to voting on other resolutions "

• Upvote 2

11.jpg

Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi receives a telephone call from the US Secretary of State

18 October - 2017

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi received a phone call from US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. 

Mr. Tillerson stressed that Washington does not recognize the referendum in the Kurdistan region, and it supports the unity of Iraq and the steps of the federal government to avoid confrontation and impose the rule of law. 

Mr. Tillerson pointed out that the United States of America is taking over the war against calling and liberating all of Iraq's most important territory and supports the efforts of the Iraqi government in eradicating terrorism, in addition to reconstructing liberated areas and supporting the Iraqi economy.

Dr. Haider al-Abadi said that what happened in Kirkuk represents a redeployment to impose order in the province, which are legal and constitutional steps in order to prevent the division of the country and weaken it. 

He added that the federal government was keen on dialogue in accordance with the constitution, but officials in the region did not respond, stressing that the priority is still to fight with gangs calling for terrorism, which we are approaching to resolve and liberate the entire Iraqi territory and secure the border.

http://pmo.iq/press2017/18-10-201702.htm

Prime Minister ' 
s Media Office 1 8 - Oct - 2017

• Upvote 1