Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Last Chance To Save Iraq From Inevitable Collapse !

DinarThug

"Iraq's debt to date is about $ 120 billion, Iraq is more than 60 billion dollars for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017, and now will owe more than 20 billion dollars for the year 2018, how will we pay these loans and their benefits ?! There are some defenders who claim that we will repay this debt from the rise of world oil prices! These statements are just fantasies, and unfortunately my talk in the valley and their hands take over things in another valley.

This is not my own analysis, it is for global economic studies; yet we still have four to five years to set up an economic policy to diversify sources of income and not rely on The oil resources only"

It takes a decade or two to establish an industrial manufacturing base.  Iraq has no significant industry to develop so far.  Without oil revenue where are they headed. Staring at this ultimate future what could be a catalyst for an RV?  This article scares the ..... out of me.   Looking for answers.  

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rasica said:

Experts: Iraq Will Supply Half Of The Global Market Demand For Crude Oil ~ Abiotic Oil Very Strong For Next 100 Years!

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/05/13/experts-iraq-will-supply-half-of-the-global-market-demand-for-crude-oil-market-very-strong-for-next-100-years/

Thanks for the post Rasica, nice seeing some other that can not sleep checking out the site. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Greenpeace accused the company of peddling a “fantasy future where the world fails to act on climate change”. Greg Muttitt, senior adviser at campaign group OilChange International, said: “Every year BP has predicted a slowdown in renewable energy growth, and every year it has been wrong – but it’s done so again today. And BP says electric cars are going nowhere in the next 20 years, a view not shared by the car industry.”

Some forecasts, such as Bloomberg New Energy Finance’s, see more than 200m electric cars globally by 2035. 

BP’s base case foresees 100m electric cars by then, or 5% of the global car fleet. That’s up from 57m in the company’s outlook last year because of falling battery prices, although BP admitted there was a large uncertainty over the numbers.

“BP’s 2017 outlook has increased its electric vehicle projections on last year, but this still lags far behind the potential penetration if the technology were to take off, meaning there is still a risk of the company misreading oil demand,” said James Leaton, head of research at the Carbon Tracker Initiative, a London-based thinktank.

This article is almost a year old adding to BP's forecast being even more obsolete and misleading.  

14 hours ago, Rockymtnhi said:

"Iraq's debt to date is about $ 120 billion, Iraq is more than 60 billion dollars for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017, and now will owe more than 20 billion dollars for the year 2018, how will we pay these loans and their benefits ?! There are some defenders who claim that we will repay this debt from the rise of world oil prices! These statements are just fantasies, and unfortunately my talk in the valley and their hands take over things in another valley.

This is not my own analysis, it is for global economic studies; yet we still have four to five years to set up an economic policy to diversify sources of income and not rely on The oil resources only"

It takes a decade or two to establish an industrial manufacturing base.  Iraq has no significant industry to develop so far.  Without oil revenue where are they headed. Staring at this ultimate future what could be a catalyst for an RV?  This article scares the ..... out of me.   Looking for answers.  

One major industry that will most likely take place quickly is tourism. With over 12,000 archeological sites located within Iraq, much to be developed there, to include Hotels, transportation, meeting halls, etc, once everything settles down! That money will most likely come from outside in the hotel industry’s! Plus, there is Kurdistan. Not a place that was torn up too terribly, actually was doing very well already with tourism. Now that they will be part of Iraq as a whole, a good place to start your seeds of growth! Got to start with the obvious assets and take the routes of least resistance to prosperity!

Edited by jcfrag

Plus, I read a funny ha ha the other day, oil going up to $500 a barrel. Don’t know how that could ever happen, but so far this century many things stranger then fiction have happened. A few years ago my fair city won the bid to host a group of very intelligent people that get together I believe like once a year to play their brainiac version of Sim City. They are given variables of situations by governments that could happen. With their little laptops in hand, and WiFi made available throughout the downtown area, they would eat lunch, sip on lattes, and enjoy the sunshine down by the river while playing out the outcomes of catastrophe and favorable outcomes!  I believe their work gives a lot of insight to outcomes. The US and Iraq being somewhat the collaborators against tailban and ISIS, I’m sure Iraq is not as ignorant as most middle eastern countries are perceived. Abadi’s pinpoint and thoughtful choices in response to the past 3 years haven proven him to have very good and knowledgeable advisors! Wouldn’t you agree?