Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 10-18-2017

TexasGranny

Texas Granny, I have been trying to get a reply from the office and I never can get one. I was given some gift cards from the generous members and I would like to know how to apply them. I was going to renew my membership and and the gifts did not show up when I went to check out.      Can you help?

wizard1

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, wizard1 said:

Texas Granny, I have been trying to get a reply from the office and I never can get one. I was given some gift cards from the generous members and I would like to know how to apply them. I was going to renew my membership and and the gifts did not show up when I went to check out.      Can you help?

wizard1

I cannot help with this issue. You will need to submit a support ticket. Click on the support tab at the top of the page.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 2

It seems that now that ISIS, is defeated in Iraqi, Baghdad and Erbil want to fight each other.  Will this delay any RV or would it somehow help it?

2nd question,  I have a friend that insists that an RV will not happen until the Rothschilds let it happen.  Your thoughts on this please Adam.  

Thank You for the great job you are doing. 

• Upvote 1

According to news outlets, Kurdish forces didn't put up a fight for Kirkuk.  It's reasonable to assume that the Kurds didn't put up a fightbecause Kirkuk is not within Kurdish Region of Iraq and also because, in the past, Abadi said that the Iraqi government would eventually come back for Kirkuk.

Do you see the Iraqi government's seizure of Kirkuk as the start of a struggle for territory between the Iraqi government and the Kurds or merely the re-establishment of past boundaries that will enable both sides to reach an agreement to move forward together?  

Clearly, Kurdish independence is not the preferred outcome for Turkey and Iraq, for different reasons.  Turkey doesn't want an independent Kurdistan that would threaten to embolden its kurdish citizens and Iraq doesn't want to lose any oil reserves.  In order for Kurdish independence to succeed it would need either Turkey or Iraq as a ally to get oil to the global market. Therefore, it appears that the Kurds are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Adam, what are your thoughts? 

• kcw locked this topic
On 10/15/2017 at 10:08 AM, wizard1 said:

wizard1

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/

Click the "redeem gift card" button.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2