Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan Region submits proposals to Baghdad with the oil file

yota691

Ministry of Natural Resources reveals "5" Kurdish conditions for the Baghdad government

Readers

Ministry of Natural Resources reveals "5" Kurdish conditions for the Baghdad government

13-10-2017 09:55 PM

The Euphrates -

The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region, Friday, the five conditions for solving financial and oil problems between Arbil and Baghdad, most notably the allocation of 17% of Iraq's oil to the Kurdistan region.

The ministry said in a statement that there are five conditions for solving the financial and oil problems between Baghdad and Erbil, and the first condition is to pay the federal government all the salaries of service departments of the provincial government and Peshmerga, police and Asayish and retirees, amounting to 915 billion dinars per month, adding that the second condition is to allocate 17% Iraqi oil for the Kurdistan region for internal use and power stations, explaining that the third condition includes the allocation of 17% of the operating budget in addition to the budget allocated to salaries.

The ministry demanded in its fourth clause 'guarantees from the Iraqi government to provide financial benefits for international companies that invest in the oil sector in the Kurdistan region in accordance with the contracts that have been concluded.

The ministry put in its fifth condition that the federal government can allocate 17% of the total Iraqi oil products to the Kurdistan region and the Government of the Territory to implement the other paragraphs relating to the allocation of salaries and budget.

• Upvote 2

Ministry of Natural Resources presents an initiative of five conditions to agree on the issue of oil with Baghdad

The Ministry of Natural Resources presents an initiative of five conditions to agree on the issue of oil with Baghdad

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government on Friday proposed a five-point solution to the problem of oil export between Arbil and Baghdad.

The ministry suggested that the Iraqi government pay the salaries of employees and workers in the Kurdistan Region, Peshmerga forces, police, Asayish, and retirees, amounting to a monthly (915 billion Iraqi dinars).

Among the proposals that Baghdad believes the share of Kurdistan from the general budget of 17%.

And that Baghdad provides the operational budget also for the Kurdistan Region, and 17% of the federal operating budget.

And that the federal government provides the receivables and financial loans to oil companies operating in the region.

And to give Kurdistan 17% of oil products from Iraq and the region.

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Kurdistan Region submits proposals to Baghdad with the oil file
Editorial Date: 2017/10/13 23:58 • 493 times read
Kurdistan Region submits proposals to Baghdad with the oil file
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The Ministry of Natural Resources and Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government, on Friday, a five-point proposal to resolve the problem of oil exports between Erbil and Baghdad.
According to a statement issued by the ministry, issued yesterday evening, the ministry's proposal to resolve the crisis included the following points: 
1 that pay the Iraqi government salaries of employees and workers in the Kurdistan region, the Peshmerga forces, police, Asayish, and retirees, amounting to a monthly [915 billion Iraqi dinars]. 
2 - Baghdad believes the operating budget of the Kurdistan region, amounting to 17% of the total oil revenues in Iraq for use in the operation of refineries and power plants. 
3 Baghdad believes the operational budget of the Kurdistan region, amounting to 17% of the federal operating budget, [apart from the budget and salaries]. 
4 - The Iraqi government guarantees payment of financial dues to international companies that work in the field of oil production in Kurdistan according to the contracts concluded so that companies continue to produce oil and achieve profits.
5 - Or the Government of the Territory put forward a proposal "easy" is: to grant the Government of the Territory 17% of the total oil production in Iraq and Kurdistan and the Government of the Territory to implement the above points themselves. 
Iraq last week submitted a formal request to Iran and Turkey in dealing with the federal government exclusively with regard to border ports and the closure of all ports with these two countries until the receipt of management by the federal government as well as the suspension of all commercial dealings, especially on the export of oil and sale with the Kurdistan region, Dealing with this file with the Iraqi federal government exclusively because of the province to referendum for separation. 
Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi on Tuesday called on North Oil companies, the oil projects company and the ministry's pipeline company to put forward an urgent plan to repair the Baghdad-owned pipeline to export crude oil from Kirkuk fields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan away from Kurdistan.
  • Upvote 4

I really believe the hcl is done and agreed to

i think there is something else at play?

my thoughts only

could be they want 12 wives

but govt says only allowed 7 now

1 is to many

i don't know

but I believe done

just need something else they are fighting over

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

my thoughts only

1 is to many

i don't know

but I believe done

That sounds logical they have been fighting for thousands of years. 

You for president :twothumbs:

Thanks Yota !!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Laid Back said:

If the Kurds continue selling oil under the table, they will not get any money from The federal government.

I agree, Laid Back, and The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:

When the 600,000 barrels per day of crude oil from Kirkuk is no longer routed through Kurdistan, the financial hurt will be on! I suspect Barzani and the other corrupt Kurdistan officials will really, really lose ground!

600,000 barrels per day x 50 USD per barrel = 30 million USD per day or 18.25 billion USD per year!

I am pretty sure this is a last ditch effort by Barzani, et al to avoid the corruption spot light being turned on them with subsequent indictment and prosecution.

I do not think Civil War will erupt since elements in Iraq and major world powers do not want to see Iraq/Kurdistan succumb to the throws of Civil War and postpone National Reconciliation with the other necessary elements, such as Article 140 and the HCL, necessary for Reconstruction to begin with the needed foreign investment tsunami.

I suspect, property directed, the opiate of prosperity can be administered as an inoculation of sorts to stave off sectarian violence and Civil War. My opinion is this opiate of prosperity needs to take hold soon or, potentially, the present gains will be lost that have a significant impact on this speculative investment.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, yota691 said:

Ministry of Natural Resources presents an initiative of five conditions to agree on the issue of oil with Baghdad

The Ministry of Natural Resources presents an initiative of five conditions to agree on the issue of oil with Baghdad

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Regional Government on Friday proposed a five-point solution to the problem of oil export between Arbil and Baghdad.

The ministry suggested that the Iraqi government pay the salaries of employees and workers in the Kurdistan Region, Peshmerga forces, police, Asayish, and retirees, amounting to a monthly (915 billion Iraqi dinars).

Among the proposals that Baghdad believes the share of Kurdistan from the general budget of 17%.

And that Baghdad provides the operational budget also for the Kurdistan Region, and 17% of the federal operating budget.

And that the federal government provides the receivables and financial loans to oil companies operating in the region.

And to give Kurdistan 17% of oil products from Iraq and the region.

Keywords: 

Aren't at least 3 of those conditions already met since they passed this year's budget???

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, davis411 said:

my thoughts only

1 is to many

i don't know

but I believe done

However, the gov’t offered 3 goats and 2 chickens in exchange for the subtracted 5 wives. 

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

If the Kurds continue selling oil under the table, they will not get any money from The federal government.

For that to happen the whole frickin Barzany family needs to be thrown in jail first for skimming off the top!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Aren't at least 3 of those conditions already met since they passed this year's budget???

first condition is to pay the federal government all the salaries of service departments of the provincial government and Peshmerga, police and Asayish and retirees, amounting to 915 billion dinars per month,

second condition is to allocate 17% Iraqi oil for the Kurdistan region for internal use and power stations, 

third condition includes the allocation of 17% of the operating budget in addition to the budget allocated to salaries.

fifth condition that the federal government can allocate 17% of the total Iraqi oil products to the Kurdistan region and the Government of the Territory to implement the other paragraphs relating to the allocation of salaries and budget.

Appears to me the jackaninnys are actually asking for 51% of the oil profits, plus 915 billion dinars.....    Like that is going to happen..... clowns that they be!!!      :jester:

1.  915 billion dinars a month, outright.

2.  17% for internal use

3.  17% for their operating budget

4.  17% of their oil products back

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, Laid Back, and The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:

When the 600,000 barrels per day of crude oil from Kirkuk is no longer routed through Kurdistan, the financial hurt will be on! I suspect Barzani and the other corrupt Kurdistan officials will really, really lose ground!

600,000 barrels per day x 50 USD per barrel = 30 million USD per day or 18.25 billion USD per year!

I am pretty sure this is a last ditch effort by Barzani, et al to avoid the corruption spot light being turned on them with subsequent indictment and prosecution.

I do not think Civil War will erupt since elements in Iraq and major world powers do not want to see Iraq/Kurdistan succumb to the throws of Civil War and postpone National Reconciliation with the other necessary elements, such as Article 140 and the HCL, necessary for Reconstruction to begin with the needed foreign investment tsunami.

I suspect, property directed, the opiate of prosperity can be administered as an inoculation of sorts to stave off sectarian violence and Civil War. My opinion is this opiate of prosperity needs to take hold soon or, potentially, the present gains will be lost that have a significant impact on this speculative investment.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Synopsis totally agree with your comment.

The pressure is on over the Kurds by the federal government and their allies 

Abadi's goal is Oil for Iraqis, land for all Iraqis and wealth for all Iraqis 

1 hour ago, jcfrag said:

For that to happen the whole frickin Barzany family needs to be thrown in jail first for skimming off the top!

I believe in the near future we will se more arrest warrants against high government officials 

Go HCL 

Go art 140

Go RV

• Upvote 6

On 10/14/2017 at 5:12 PM, jcfrag said:

But thrown in jail by who? They are the fox in the hen house

I think it is why they want to be their own country...that way they run the whole show..no one to question anyone names Barzani

• Upvote 1