Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta: THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL SEE THE LIBERATION OF THE BORDER COMPLETELY - ALL WILL BE DONE !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank And Delta Accidentally Roll Off Of The Blue Couch In A Wild Passionate Celebratory Embrace !

GOOD NEWS ..IRAQIS WILL HEAR IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

MAJOR GENERAL  AMMAR AL- KUBAISI  COMMANDER OF THE SECOND BORDER  ANNOUNCED THAT THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL SEE THE LIBERATION  OF THE BORDER COMPLETELY...........ALL WILL BE DONE.

http://bit.ly/2i6yX94

DELTA

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10-13-2017  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan  There are 4 taxes we need to be aware of when dealing with the dinar.  

And planning for those 4 taxes are going to pretty much take care of everything for the future.  

#1.  Federal Taxes…you can find the tax brackets out on the internet anywhere and with the current idea’s being presented by Trump you’re going to see some changes on what those brackets are from 7 down to 3 once/if that passes everything.

I’m hoping it does cause it’s going to make it a lot easier for everybody.  

When you take a look at the tax brackets [federal] I have people asking me “Well if it’s only 15% that I’m paying right now is that going to change when I cash in the dinar?”  

Well obviously it’s going to change!… 
[NOTE: This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice.  It is purely informational and the views of this guru.  Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time.]

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

10-13-2017  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan  …Because what it’s based on is whatever the taxable income is in that particular calendar year

let’s say for example you decided to just cash in part of it the first year.  

Part of it the next year and part of it the next year.  

Great strategy if you could do that, that’s wonderful.  

But remember you’re still gambling on solidity of the government and the currency and the solidity of the region.  

So keep that in mind as you prepare and think about your strategies for cashing in your dinar.  

But if you do take the time to spread those out over time…

you’re still going to be caught up in whatever tax brackets applicable to you.  

So don’t think that just because one year you got slammed the next year it’s going to go back to where the old one was…no that’s not how it works.