Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1-800 Released Then Halted...Phone Glitches Blamed.

Luigi1

Luigi questions Bruce's lame brain excuse...

1-800 released then halted due to phone glitches.

Will try again in 12 hours.

Not verified. Your opine.

10 Oct 2017   Bruce:  

I was getting the word I would be getting this phone number last night. I think I would have except that the automatic timer that we had been on was halted or interrupted at 6:00 pm PST yesterday. We were rolling right along, going along fine expecting this to go, and we had an interruption. I not going to call it a delay, but it in effect it was a slight delay.  They had to get some things handled today and evidently are being handled still and has been handled for the most part.

There were (3) distinct meetings yesterday in this country, but in Iraq there was another meeting going on with the Iraqi Parliament and the IMF was in attendance, and Alak, the new CBI director of the Central Bank of Iraq. He was at the meeting as well. It was good. They may have passed legislatively what the Parliament needed to do. They met with some agreements that needed to be sign at the closest IMF office which was at Jordan. The IMF and Alak came to Jordon to handle those documents to get those done. My understanding was the net result of that meeting yesterday, those two meetings, today is the IMF has approved Iraq’s reinstated rate for the dinar.

Bankers had a meeting in New York.  A meeting in Dallas about gold,  the value and price of gold and how it will be utilized to be one of the  assets to back these currencies around the world.  My understanding was there was a call yesterday that went to about 9:30 pm last night that included possibly (9) different gold markets or (9) countries that were discussing the value of gold and how it would be utilized to back these currencies in more detail.  At that time the meeting discussed the possibility of tonight the central banks around the world to start aligning themselves tonight at midnight ESTand complete by noon tomorrow.  In this 12 hour period this whole process of the gold as an asset that would back these currencies around the world that is when that is suppose to occur. We can call it alignment, pinging, agree with, ready for that information is over in 12 hour period starting at midnight tonight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

11 hours ago, King Bean said:

Quote of the Day (even thought there were a BUNCH in this stupid article):

"Bruce: I'm not going to call it a delay, but in effect it was a slight delay."

What kind of people believe this BS ?? :lol:

Ia922d2ef3fbb147e5e09768555f66e09.jpg

ohhhh ohhh

rcmp

means this is a canadian

well ummmmm

yes ok we are nuts over here

its the long winters

our brains go numb