Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling: They Can’t Do It At A Tenth Of A Penny - They Would Add Value To Their Currency !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The CBI Operating Table While Giving The Anemic Dinar A Financial Transfusion !

10-9-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling You have the kurds, what they are going through…

but it’s not going to render what Iraq does with its currency

Let’s say they do separate and they do take some of that oil profits away from the rest of Iraq.  

What would Iraq do?  You guys know the answer.  They would add value to their currency.  They’d have to make up for that.  

How would that make up for the oil loss…? 

Because they can take that money and invest it in the interior of other countries…

The overall key is their economy is being attacked…what to they [countries] do?  

They invest in foreign entities, foreign bonds, foreign currencies…

and what do they [countries] need to do to do that?  

They need to raise the value of their currencies a little bit…So what can Iraq do?

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 6

10-9-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling …What would allow Iraq to do that?  

They can’t do it at a tenth of a penny.  

They can’t give up all their dollars…then they take away the backing of the dinar in the first place.  

This is what’s so phenomenal about this investment.  

It’s such a great opportunity.  Huge opportunity.  

That’s the worst case scenario I can see with going on with the Kurds and if they pull out.  

How would Iraq be able to counter that?  Add value to their currency…  

• Upvote 5

10-9-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling …What if the value of the markets, the price per barrel goes down?  

What would Iraq have to do to counter that?  

They’d have to add value to their currency.  

You guys getting the trend here?  That’s what’s going on.  

That’s what’s happening.  That’s what’s part of the process here…

There is nothing outside of that with the Kurds.  So it’s not a threat.  

Does Iraq want that to happen?  No.  

Is it optimal for the middle east?  

Could it put the middle east in a civil war?  

Sure.  The middle east will be busy for a while.

• Upvote 7

Not disagreeing with Breitling...

South Korea, the world's 4th largest economy had their Won pegged at 1100 to $1 for decades.

It's more about the country's total worth than it's about the peg to the USD.

IQD locked to the USD will go nowhere.

It must break away from the USD, then float.

• Upvote 6

If the Kurds declare independence, how will they make money? Their revenues are 90% of their economy, and they are a landlocked country.....surrounded by Syria, Turkey and Iran. They have no access to the ocean, to ship oil. To ship their oil, they need to convince a country like Turkey to let them ship their oil, via a pipeline. Turkey won't support independence of Kurds because they have a large population of Kurds in Turkey, who would be emboldened to fight for breaking up Turkey. And the Turks are not going there. Same with Iran. They have a Kurdish population that would like it's own territory, and so Iran will not let them ship oil through their country. And of course Iraq will never let an independent Kurdistan ship their oil through Iraq. So that leaves Syria. Will war-torn Syria let them? Syria has ocean access. To Iraq I say: good luck with that. Not gonna happen. It's interesting though that Putin has recently come out with some mildly supportive comments on Kurdistan independence. The thing is Putin does not give to shits about the Kurds, so what is going on? My guess? The Russians have a lot of influence in Syria, the one country where an independent Kurdistan THEORETICALLY has a chance to get their oil out to sell, so they can make money and be a real country. The Russians could help the Kurds do that. So what is Putin up to? He wants something, in concession for not doing that, for not using his influence in Syria, so that the Syrians do not allow a pipeline to go through. I wonder what the Russians are asking for, in concession for not pushing this? Believe me, it is not zero. Putin is a smart cookie and is playing his hand well. He will get something out of this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Things Must Be Slowing Down For U Weegie - Earlier Today U Had To Go And Make Up Ur Own Poll For Content ! :blink: 

And Now The 'Pumper Sanctuary City' Recraps Just Had To Post This Disclaimer ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Note from Dinar Recraps:

We have been getting more complaints then usual about the contents of our Dinar Recraps Blog.

Once again we only post news, rumors and opinions from Dinarland sites or readers emailing us.

We do not write or fabricate things to “spice things up”.

So when content on all the Dinarland sites are mostly rumors and opinions…that is what we post.

If content on the Dinarland sites are mostly news and commentaries…..we are posting that.

Days where the sites are busy ,we are posting more and quiet days, we are posting less.

We realize how frustrating this “roller coaster “ has been for many and we all look forward to the day where the RV/GCR happens, Dinarland is quiet and we are posting nothing at all any more.

Until that day we want to send a big “Thank You”  to all our devoted readers and to all the intel providers for keeping us encouraged.

May all our dreams come true very soon~ your Dinar Recraps Team

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

South Korea, the world's 4th largest economy had their Won pegged at 1100 to $1 for decades.

South Korea is an exporting economies and they are in direct competition with other economies (countries). To stay competitive, they need  the price of their currency to remain low, otherwise they will lose the edge.

Iraq is diff, they import almost anything (just like all the other gulf nations) hence it is important for them to have a strong currency (to minimize the outflow of their wealth/currency).

To say IQD will go nowhere if they continue to lock to the USD.....is errr, how do I say this...wrong?

Most GCC countries are pegged to the US dollar and look at the value of their currencies.

Stable domestic currency and a fixed exchange rate is good for the traders, they do not have to face currency risks, and therefore will be more willing to invest and facilitate trade.

• Upvote 6

12 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

South Korea, had their Won pegged at 1100 to $1 for decades. IQD locked to the USD will go nowhere.

39 minutes ago, zul said:

To say IQD will go nowhere if they continue to lock to the USD.....is errr, how do I say this...wrong?

Luigi - Quit Trying To Weigh In On Int'l Currencies Like The Won And Just Stick To Ur Fried Won Ton's With Madame Wu ! :o 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

10-10-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray  Article:  "Central Bank: foreign currency reserves rose 3 billion dollars this year ...

They are very confident that the launching of foreign bonds will more than likely occur in 2018... 

Does that not require a internationally excepted currency?...  

Foreign reserves have risen 3 billion?... 

That is important to the stability of their economy...

48 billion in reserves is still a very respectable number in any country... 

I believe it was mentioned in the past that they did not want it to go below 43 billion... 

So we wait for the MOVE that will open up the floodgates of economic prosperity... 

All their ducks are lined up folks despite all of the disputes...

• Upvote 1

Breitling's Just Killing It ! :o 

10-11-2017  Newshound Guru Breitling People are investing in the dinar just like me but they are pretending and going about their business as if it’s going to happen tomorrow.  

So what if it happens tomorrow?  I’m not saying it’s not.  

But they’re betting on it.  In fact it’s part of their budget.  

You guys…No.  No.  That’s the worst thing you could do…

until you have that money it is not real

So just have your game plan in front of you and your head in the game correctly.  

What an opportunity.  

love the dinar.  It’s a great opportunity.  I love being in it…

I made a killing off the ISX and I think I’m going to make a killing of the dinar also… 

• Upvote 7

Me too! I did good on bit coin when breitling said to by those things! I bought $2,,000.00 worth when they were .25 ! My wife thought I was crazy for doing that! Now she is really happy!! I bought her a new Cadillac! I really like ole Breitling! He has always made sense to me!

• Upvote 6

10-12-2017  Guest Guru BobTheTaxMan   It’s not going to be taxed as capital gains despite what anyone else may have told you…it’s not.  

This is going to be an ordinary tax event.  

The reason why is because you did not buy this under contract with a specific date for return therefore you don’t qualify for the blessings of being a true forex trader and the IRS already said…no.  

So don’t even consider someone else’s idea on this cause quite frankly guys you’re only setting yourself up for problems.  

And if you were to file a tax return showing it as capital gains but identifying what it is, I can assure you you’re going to get snagged.

So don’t do it. 
[NOTE: This should NOT be considered tax or investment advice.  It is purely informational and the views of this guru.  Speak to your own tax and investment professional at the appropriate time.]

• Upvote 5

10-12-2017   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Quote:  "The general orientation of the central bank is working to restore the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar to its former glory in collaboration with government banks, indicating that the bank seeks to make way for government banks to carry out sale the dollar put pressure on speculators in the markets."  

Well this is obviously a word to get attention.. Glory be it! 

What other glory is there than bring back your currency to it's real value and away from a program rate? 

We all know the banks are meeting with the UST and have been for some time now. 

Are the final touches in place? I'll bet so.

Even Abadi today is just about ready to tell the world the final inches of Iraq are liberated from ISIS.

Security and stability, is at hand.  

Therefore, imo the remaining touches if you will are being done and in a very timely manner. 9-15/2017 IMF, 10/16/2017 Private Banks and the UST and then 10/18/2017 Iraq and US represented by the Institute of Strategic Studies.

Go figure.. A global think TANK! wink then ka boom lol that fast..

• Upvote 3

10-12-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray   Article:  "The challenges of Iraq's budget ..

The search for 20 billion dollars for the reconstruction of liberated cities"  

Quote:  "Saleh explained that electricity alone consumes 14 trillion Iraqi dinars (JD = 1180 dinars) from the general budget..."   

[is this mean the rate for 2018 budget at 1180...? 

They will make the adjustment when the new rate occurs... 

Their speaking in terms of what the rate is now of course...

Not really knowing when the new rate will come...

But here is the thing!...

When it does occur, the income flow from taxes due to consumerism within the private sector will help them to repay loans, increase the funding for reconstruction, and allow for any budget shortfalls to be bridged... 

The ability to bring about an increase in spending for the population of the nation of Iraq is the goal now...

The only way for all of these financial obligations to be met within Iraq is the value of their currency to increase substantially...

That is the endgame as we near the completion of monetary reform within Iraq... 

• Upvote 4

On 10/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, Luigi1 said:

I hate to burst your bubble but it is not pegged it floats.  I just exchanged dollers to won today and got about 1130 to the doller. I have gotten more and less at times depending on the rate that day.