Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS SURRENDERS IN IRAQ

DinarThug

I Wonder If They Have Anything In Mind Once The Defeat Is Finalized ? :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

The total defeat of Daesh is imminent as Iraq’s Armed Forces prepare to liberate the towns of Qaim & Rawa in Anbar province

Embedded

• Upvote 4

On October 5, 2017 at 10:44 PM, SupraRacer said:

Hey Chuck,  it is all they know.  A complete change in thought process takes time with a whole country.  Getting an entire country on board with a new government and concept of really a whole new country.  It is not like the US with the revolutionary war when we wanted out from under the control from England.  Iraq is not under the control of any other country, although some like to think (Iran).  So getting the people of Iraq to change there entire concept of living is a big adjustment.  Yes to us 8 years seems like a long time, but to them this is from the beginning of time.  If they can only eliminate the stooges like malarky and all his minions and followers then hopefully people can see the changes.  They have come a long way in a short period of time relatively.  So as much as we have to have patience in this process they have to have much much more.  WE know what a free society is like, they are just learning.

I believe once they have all their ducks in a row, only a few missing at this point imo, the country will have the booming and thriving economy we keep hearing about.  Just like we were forced by our own actions to be free from tyranny they are working on it.  With all the talk of investment and vast riches in the country it is only a matter of time.  Look at it this way what if it was the other way around and the US was forming a new government, economy, society, etc. in this day and time and the dollar was valued at .00086 to the Dinar as the currency of choice in the world.  The Iraqis were invested in the dollar like we are invested in the dinar don't you think they would be saying the same things about us.

Patience is the name of the game.  It is not the most liked virtue but it is a very valuable virtue.

Just food for thought and my:twocents:

SR

I think so too. Once all this BS is done I think things will start moving.   

• Upvote 3

I really would Like to think .. that while they are dealing with this referendum out in the open ? Behind the scenes they are agreeing and implementing HCL and article 40 . We have seen articles where Peshmerga was leaving certain areas . Hopefully all these meetings are secretly leading to what we have been waiting for ...

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, blueskyline said:

I really would Like to think .. that while they are dealing with this referendum out in the open ? Behind the scenes they are agreeing and implementing HCL and article 40 . We have seen articles where Peshmerga was leaving certain areas . Hopefully all these meetings are secretly leading to what we have been waiting for ...

To quote Steven Tyler........ Dream On....Dream On

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, blueskyline said:

Would be nice.  

• Upvote 3

TexasMike1958...... 

words are somewhat fitting.... I started this journey early 30 now I'm 40 lol

44 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

To quote Steven Tyler........ Dream On....Dream On

Every time when I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It went by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got the dues in life to pay

Yeah
I know nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life's in books, written pages
Live and learn from fools and
From sages
You know it's true, oh
All the come back to you

Sing with me, sing for a year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for my tear
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, and sing for the tear
Sing it with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until the dream come true
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Dream on

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The International Alliance: Ending the «Da'ash» on the Iraqi-Syrian border

09/10/2017 12:00 am 

Praised the victories achieved by our forces on terrorism 
Baghdad / Sabah

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The decisive battle in Iraq against a terrorist-sympathetic organization will be on the border with Syria, US military officials said, noting Iraqi forces are ready to win. 

"The major and decisive battle will be at the middle of the Euphrates River, on the Iraqi-Syrian border," said Brigadier-General Robert Sophie, deputy commander-in-chief of the International Coalition, in a press statement. 
"The campaign will be in this direction, and the battle will be sooner rather than later," Sufji said. "The organization of the criminal advocate controls vast areas in Iraq and Syria, but the ongoing military operations have greatly increased and confined its pockets in areas stretching from Deir al-Zour, Syria To the areas of Rawa and Qaim inside Iraq ». 
"Some 2,000 guerrilla fighters are still in these areas," the deputy commander said, adding that "the organization's terrorist fighters, who were not killed or captured in the fighting, are trying to hide among the population in  
those areas."
"Iraqi forces have been able to defeat the terrorist and restore many territories with their rapid readiness for other battles," said Brigadier General Andrew Croft, deputy commander of the coalition's air force. 
"We, as an alliance, are moving quickly to adapt to this progress," Croft said. "The organization of the criminal advocate is no longer active as a military force but rather as rebel cells." 

• Upvote 3

@yota691Saudi Arabia has the biggest military in the Middle East. The main reason they have been fighting in Yemen is because of Iran's influence. With Saudi Arabia now making nice with Iraq (with the strong possibility of them becoming a member of the GCC) they know all the Iranian influences must be rid of. The U.S. will have a larger role in the preliminary strikes, but I also see Saudi Arabia playing a role financially which means they may play a part militarily (albeit small) 

• Upvote 4

U.S.-backed Syrian forces say victory in ISIS capital Raqqa is days away

NORTHERN SYRIA -- Syrian forces backed by the U.S. military are beginning what's being called the final push to drive the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) out of Raqqa. The militant group has controlled the city for more than three years.

The U.S.-backed Syrian militia group that's leading the fight on the ground in Raqqa says victory is just days away.

ISIS is thought to have around 250 fighters left in the city -- and they are holed up in a handful of buildings including the main hospital and the sports stadium.

CBS News spent two days in Raqqa with those American-backed fighters and we saw the skeleton of a city -- block after block has been devastated by fighting, and by U.S. coalition airstrikes. 

A U.S. special operations commander in Syria told CBS News on Sunday that around 2,000 civilians are still trapped and they are unable to escape the small area controlled by ISIS gunmen.

Raqqa was a place where ISIS reveled in its own brutality -- carrying out public beheadings -- and revealing its leaders to be bloodthirsty killers. It is a twisted version of Islam that is unrecognizable to most Muslims.

The loss of Raqqa is symbolic because it was the so-called ISIS capital - but along with the loss of other town and cities in Syria and Iraq, it may also weaken the group's ability to carry out terror attacks both here in the Middle East, and elsewhere.
LINK

Soiled ISIS Fighters Surrendering In Droves: ‘It Really Means This Is The End’

Photo of Saagar Enjeti
SAAGAR ENJETI
Reporter

2:55 PM 10/08/2017

Nearly a thousand Islamic State fighters have surrendered to Kurdish forces after the terror group lost its last major city in Iraq, The New York Times reports.
Many of the dejected fighters reportedly have soiled themselves and await interrogation and trial by Kurdish authorities. The mass surrender of the terrorist group is particularly unusual for ISIS, who’ve made a point of fighting to the very last man. In many cases the group made the last days of battle painful for the opposing force by deploying waves of suicide bombers.

One fighter recalled to The NYT that the ISIS governor of the town of Hawija himself gave the order to surrender in mass. “I believe if the governors are telling us to surrender, it really means that this is the end,” he lamented.
“The speed at which the enemy gave up surprised me,” Operation Inherent Resolve commander Lt. Gen. Paul Funk told USATODAY after the battle. “Their leaders are abandoning them.”
Hawija was the last stronghold the terrorist group in Iraq after nearly three years of pitched battle with the Iraqi Security Forces, the Kurdish Peshmerga, and Iranian-backed Shiite militias. Still, the battle against the terrorist group is not over yet in Iraq. Operation Inherent Resolve noted Thursday that the Iraqi Security Forces “are concurrently conducting operations in Western Anbar province and have already secured the towns of Anah, Rayhanah, and Akashat.”

The terrorist group is also mounting a losing campaign in Syria, where the majority of its capital has fallen to the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces. Much of its leadership and core terror planning personnel have now moved to the middle Euphrates river valley where U.S. commanders expect ISIS to make its last stand.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10.....site-share

• Upvote 3

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/.....d-families

Asayish detains 1,000 ISIS terrorists hiding among displaced families

Asayish detains 1,000 ISIS terrorists hiding among displaced families 

10th October, 2017

The Asayish, Kurdish security organization and the primary intelligence agency operating in the Kurdistan region, said on Tuesday that its forces detained about 1,000 ISIS terrorists who were hiding among the displace families since the beginning of the operation aiming at recapturing Hawija.

The forces added that the terrorists admitted that they were members of or working with the terrorist group.

In a press release in which The Baghdad Post obtained a copy, the Asayish added that about 7,000 displaced people fled the area to Kirkuk.

The statement added that the number of the displaced people who are moving to Kirkuk has decreased in the last two days.

• Upvote 2

LINK

More than 400 da'ishi surrender themselves to the Peshmerga in Kirkuk

أكثر من 400 داعشي يسلمون أنفسهم للبيشمركة في كركوك 

10th October, 2017

Reported early on Tuesday , a military source, that more than 400 Daasha surrendered to the Peshmerga forces in the molasses area, pointing out that Aldoaash all of the people of Hawija and surrendered to the Peshmerga with the intensification of the fighting in the judiciary.

The source told Al-Ghad Press that "in the last days of the liberation of Hawija, more than 400 people have given their condolences to the Peshmerga forces in the city of Kirkuk," adding that "Al-Daash surrendered to the Peshmerga during their exodus with their families." 

The source said that "was transferred to safe areas outside the province of Kirkuk to be investigated by Kurdish forces."  "The families of al-Dawash were taken to special camps under the control of the Iraqi army forces in the Qayara area south of Mosul," he said.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DinarThug said:

More than 400 da'ishi surrender themselves to the Peshmerga in Kirkuk

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Morning Thugs, they’re dropping like flys now  :bugs:

They're Kicking 'Daash' And Taking Names ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 5

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:45 AM, DinarThug said:

Soiled ISIS Fighters Surrendering In Droves: ‘It Really Means This Is The End’

Photo of Saagar Enjeti
SAAGAR ENJETI
Reporter

2:55 PM 10/08/2017

Nearly a thousand Islamic State fighters have surrendered to Kurdish forces after the terror group lost its last major city in Iraq, The New York Times reports.
Many of the dejected fighters reportedly have soiled themselves and await interrogation and trial by Kurdish authorities. The mass surrender of the terrorist group is particularly unusual for ISIS, who’ve made a point of fighting to the very last man. In many cases the group made the last days of battle painful for the opposing force by deploying waves of suicide bombers.

One fighter recalled to The NYT that the ISIS governor of the town of Hawija himself gave the order to surrender in mass. “I believe if the governors are telling us to surrender, it really means that this is the end,” he lamented.
“The speed at which the enemy gave up surprised me,” Operation Inherent Resolve commander Lt. Gen. Paul Funk told USATODAY after the battle. “Their leaders are abandoning them.”
Hawija was the last stronghold the terrorist group in Iraq after nearly three years of pitched battle with the Iraqi Security Forces, the Kurdish Peshmerga, and Iranian-backed Shiite militias. Still, the battle against the terrorist group is not over yet in Iraq. Operation Inherent Resolve noted Thursday that the Iraqi Security Forces “are concurrently conducting operations in Western Anbar province and have already secured the towns of Anah, Rayhanah, and Akashat.”

The terrorist group is also mounting a losing campaign in Syria, where the majority of its capital has fallen to the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces. Much of its leadership and core terror planning personnel have now moved to the middle Euphrates river valley where U.S. commanders expect ISIS to make its last stand.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10.....site-share

Hugh Hefner passes away, ISIS fighters surrendering in droves instead of commiting suicide to collect their 72 virgins? . Coincidence ? I think not.

Thanks Hugh for defeating ISIS single handedly. Well played Hugh, Well played. Took care of them Virgins in a hurray.  :D

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 4