Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZAP Recieves Intel Directly From China?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

China gives the orders to release the RV in USA?

Forex ordered to shut down....post the new rates?

Did Madam Wu give a demonstration of her power?

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 6 Oct. 2017 by Judy Lyington...
A. Oct. 5 2017  "Evil Bankers" - - The Office of POOFness - 10.5.17
1. We were to get the funds today Oct. 5, but the bankers threw in one last delay, asking for more paperwork.
2. Last night Oct. 4 Zap received the call from China saying that the project funds release was scheduled to begin next week.
3. The bankers were up to about 50 contracts a day for currency holder exchanges.
B. Oct. 5 2017 morning Intel, Bruce:
1. We were positive our release would be this week.
2. The Forex has been shut down for 24 hours, which could mean they were ready to drop in the new RV rates.
3. The non-NDA international screen rates on the bank back screens were extremely good, very high.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

here's another article related to the above...could this be the GCR?

0/7/2017  KTFA:
Don961:  Saturday, October 07, 2017
IMF Chief: World Must Seize Opportunity of Global Recovery 
International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde said Thursday a worldwide economic recovery is taking hold, opening a window for countries to enact reforms aimed at attaining broader, lasting prosperity.
“The long-awaited global recovery is taking root,” she said in an address Thursday evening at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government in Washington, AFP reported.
Countries around the globe are seeing renewed or sustained economic expansion, coinciding with greater stability in banks and market confidence, she said, according to prepared remarks.
“Can the world seize the opportunity of the upswing to secure the recovery and create a more inclusive economy that works for all?” she asked.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 5

CURRENT WINDOW: RayRat: Looking at a combination of: call centers on call, exchange locations on call . . . tie that into rates being seen . . .$3.40 -$3.70. . . and the .0025 rate in affect today. . . I would think before Oct 12. . . .I do think this should be over by the IMF meeting, which is next week… The indication the rates are climbing.
The Rat says we are there. What say you?

Publicado por ***removed link*** FORO DINAR GURUS en ***Removed Link***
Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to Othersite
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Here's another article related to the above...warning...be prepared now...straight  from The Rat...

7 Oct 2017  Ray Rat...

The Rat...MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES ARE CHARGED… ITS AN ANY MOMENT KIND OF DAY… MAKE SURE YOUR PLANS ARE READY… KNOW WHERE YOUR CURRENCY IS AT ALL TIMES… IM EXPECTING A MIRACLE, A BLESSING, AN INCREASE TO COME OUR WAY TODAY… ANTICIPATION IS MY NEW EMOTION FOR EXCITEMENT.

lUIGI ADDS THIS...WATCH YOUR BACK...TRUST NOBODY...KEEP YOUR GUNS CLOSE...BE LOCKED & LOADED...THE PARASITES WILL BE COMMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO SUCK YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 8 Oct. 2017 by Judy Lyington...

A. Oct. 7 2017 10:45 pm EDT Intel Situation Report, Deep Source:Intel Situation Report (SITREP) from Deep Source(s) 10-7-17

1. The Chinese quantum financial system is operational.

2. All banking protocols are in place.

3. System processing is complete.

4. Exchange center staff are on call.

5. The USN was fully distributed across the globe ready to immediately replace the USD.

6. The Elders have inputted a final release schedule into the system. Schedule date classified.

7. Internal arrests have been made, more on the way.

8. Alliance forces continue to search and destroy remaining MIC HAARP submarines.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

On 10/7/2017 at 10:26 PM, Luigi1 said:

Here's another article related to the above...warning...be prepared now...straight  from The Rat... 

(OH GOODNESS.... "WARNINGS" FROM THE RAT... NEED ANYMORE BE SAID..?  RAT DROPPINGS EVERYWHERE....)

7 Oct 2017  Ray Rat...("THE RAT PACK")

The Rat...MAKE SURE YOUR PHONES ARE CHARGED… (LIKE SANDFLY SAID....IT'S ALWAYS BEEN ON)  ITS AN ANY MOMENT KIND OF DAY… (MURPHY MUST BE ON SOME BACK IN THE DAY...)  MAKE SURE YOUR PLANS ARE READY… (LIKE DISASTER READY!) KNOW WHERE YOUR CURRENCY IS AT ALL TIMES… (IT'S WHERE IT SHOULD BE...) IM EXPECTING A MIRACLE, A BLESSING, AN INCREASE TO COME OUR WAY TODAY… (DUDE THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO GET YO-SELF OUT DA' BOX :praying:) ANTICIPATION IS MY NEW EMOTION FOR EXCITEMENT. (I'VE LEARNED TO KEEP MY FEELINGS TO MYSELF)

lUIGI (WEE-WEE ADDS..) ADDS THIS...WATCH YOUR BACK (THESE DAYS THEY CAN BEHIND RAPE YOU AND YOU WOULDN'T KNOW IT)...TRUST NOBODY...(TWO PEOPLE I TRUST AND YOU SHO-LEE AIN'T ONE OF THEM! :butt-kicking: KEEP YOUR GUNS CLOSE (THEY WILL TRY TO TAKE THEM AWAY :cowboy2:...BE LOCKED & LOADED...(OH YEAH... IMMA LOCK MYSELF UP AND BE "LOADED" ALL DAY LONG!:cigar: *** removed inappropriate content***

Edited by Markinsa
Removed inappropriate content

On 10/8/2017 at 8:58 AM, Luigi1 said:

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 8 Oct. 2017 by Judy Lyington...    -Removed Link-

King Bean can confirm. It's DEEEEEEP !!  :trash:

3567206511_2fb8f72af3_b.jpg

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link to Othersite
  • Upvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

10/12/2017  "Something Big is Coming" - Fulford Report - 10.9.17
Benjamin Fulford, White Dragon Society.

Suddenly MI6, Mossad, CIA, NSA, Pentagon, Yakuza and Others All Say Something Big Is Coming.

By Benjamin  2017-10-09
EXCERPT...  [White House Chief of Staff General John] Kelly summoned the Joint Chiefs of Staff and combatant commanders to the White House on October 5 to bring all hands on deck to back Trump against the NFL, Antifa, the deep state, and the cabal.”
The source continued by noting, “Even NSA boss Admiral Mike Rogers and Pacific Commander-in-Chief Admiral Harry Harris were invited, as Trump said cryptically that this is ‘the calm before the storm.’”
The “storm” would take place in the form of mass arrests, the issuance of a new currency, and the launch of a global currency reset, the source said.
“‘Calm before the storm’ means the swamp is about to be cleaned out and they are all scared sh#tless, so we better take a picture,” a CIA source confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 10/7/2017 at 6:24 PM, Luigi1 said:
CURRENT WINDOW: RayRat: Looking at a combination of: call centers on call, exchange locations on call . . . tie that into rates being seen . . .$3.40 -$3.70. . . and the .0025 rate in affect today. . . I would think before Oct 12. . . .I do think this should be over by the IMF meeting, which is next week… The indication the rates are climbing.
The Rat says we are there. What say you?

Publicado por ***removed link*** FORO DINAR GURUS en ***Removed Link***

Luigi1,

If you wish to stay on this site and continue posting I would suggest you take the time and go through your post and REMOVE ALL links and names to other sites before you submit your post.  You have been warned many times about this same problem and if this still continues you will be removed from DV and we don't want that!! 

Please follow the rules of this site

Bump

• Upvote 3