Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Under The Banner Of (unite, free, work, we win) .. Raise The Longest Iraqi Flag In Baghdad Tommorrow (Today) !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With The World's Largest Iraqi Flag And The Tiniest Currency !

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.....id22=83583

Under the banner of (unite, free, work, we win) .. raise the longest Iraqi flag in Baghdad tomorrow (today)

irq_893911596_1507216676.jpeg&max_width=300

5th October, 2017

Iraq's longest-standing flag in support of the unity of the country will be lifted tomorrow in central Baghdad.

Where we will be a young elite on Friday under the slogan (unite, liberate, work, win) to raise the longest Iraqi flag in the arena of freedom in Baghdad in support of the unity of Iraq, and to strengthen the National Front to defend the unity of Iraq.

It is expected that the number of participants to carry the flag, which is 400 meters long between (300) to (400) people. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

10 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting With The World's Largest Iraqi Flag And The Tiniest Currency !

Thanks Thug......if you ever decide to quit your day and night job here post-RV to become a Stand-Up comic let me know. I'm willing to pay with a little of that tiny currency to see your show! 

In all seriousness, thank you for all you bring to the table here at DV.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

It is expected that the number of participants to carry the flag, which is 400 meters long between 300 to 400 people.

300 to 400 Iraqis coordinating together ??  This could well be a first.

What could go wrong ??  :lol:

7470840_gif-of-the-day-actually-epic-hoverboard_tf74f4d00.gif

• Upvote 3

Well, I just heard from a super secret source, that was from their cousins, brother, sister-n-law that Abadi would be the one that raises the flag and that starts the money exchanges in Reno at the super secret rate that are showing on the blank back screens at the secret resource centers that have been set up for our exchanges! :blink: How long before one of those other gurus use that...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously though, I agree with Justin, we are close. Thanks Thug for your hard comical work here! :bravo::tiphat:I will buy a ticket too! :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

.... and that starts the money exchanges in Reno at the super secret rate.....

We should be receiving top level "intel" anytime now as a top notch reporter is speeding towards RENO to meet Goose and RayRen. :lol:

tumblr_n6pwx6ELcf1qegob8o1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, King Bean said:

300 to 400 Iraqis coordinating together ??  This could well be a first.

What could go wrong ??  :lol:

7470840_gif-of-the-day-actually-epic-hoverboard_tf74f4d00.gif

Can we all say MALIKI

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Abadi is on a mission..... Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis and wealth for all Iraqis 

Go Iraq United 

Go HCL 

Go art 140

Go RV

Evening brother Laid Back, I believe Abadi will accomplish his mission, he/they continue to make progress. Remember Dr Shabs words ;)

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Yes Sir, Laid Back..... laying the foundation for he big reveal! 

That's right👍🏻

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

Evening brother Laid Back, I believe Abadi will accomplish his mission, he/they continue to make progress. Remember Dr Shabs words ;)

I remember brother Wiljor 😏

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, 8th ID said:

Well, I just heard from a super secret source, that was from their cousins, brother, sister-n-law that Abadi would be the one that raises the flag and that starts the money exchanges in Reno at the super secret rate that are showing on the blank back screens at the secret resource centers that have been set up for our exchanges! :blink: How long before one of those other gurus use that...:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Seriously though, I agree with Justin, we are close. Thanks Thug for your hard comical work here! :bravo::tiphat:I will buy a ticket too! :lmao:

MY family got struggled .... at this time ...many bad things ... i thought this maybe for get something big in ourlife .... bump it !

Edited by normala rashid
  • Upvote 1