Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Expert: Iraq Can Not Trade In Its Local Currency !

DinarThug

18 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

It looks like we are heading towards next year before the value increases.. However I recall when i was doing my research before buying my Dinar in 2008 I recall reading an article that said that by 2018 Iraq would have one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East.. Looking at its current value I think they as missed the mark... Still we wait ..

Let's hope so.  I think things are lining up nicely. Kuwait and Iraq seem to have a deal to go in front of the UN in Nov to get them out of Chapter 8 /Art 8 so they can take the currency international, deal cut with the Kurds, and a lot of deals with countries for 2018. I am looking at 1st QRT 2018.  

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Let's hope so.  I think things are lining up nicely. Kuwait and Iraq seem to have a deal to go in front of the UN in Nov to get them out of Chapter 8 /Art 8 so they can take the currency international, deal cut with the Kurds, and a lot of deals with countries for 2018. I am looking at 1st QRT 2018.  

We see them having a meeting with this organisation or that country ... or they will suspend Parliament till whenever for whatever reason.. The goal post is forever being moved but I guess one day they will score a home run...

Still we wait 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

We see them having a meeting with this organisation or that country ... or they will suspend Parliament till whenever for whatever reason.. The goal post is forever being moved but I guess one day they will score a home run...

Still we wait 

The only thing I can say is that logic does not apply to Iraq. Only when they have a gun to their head do they do something, other than that it is a holiday.  

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I was really hoping for 2017 but these guys are so mess up I moved down the road to 2018. 

I hear what you saying Chuck!! The first of this year (2017) they had an article that came out that stated that at the end of 2017 Iraq would be totally electronically to pay salaries, pay bills etc. That one article, which even thou this is Iraq spoke the truth....Wish I could find that article...I'll keep looking...and GM DV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

I hear what you saying Chuck!! The first of this year (2017) they had an article that came out that stated that at the end of 2017 Iraq would be totally electronically to pay salaries, pay bills etc. That one article, which even thou this is Iraq spoke the truth....Wish I could find that article...I'll keep looking...and GM DV

Many thanks Master Yota, for all that you do...

Guess we'll do have to wait and see what this RV deal would be hopefully in 2018 indeed...I was looking forward to a wonderful Christmas to surprise my family. :(

Still, keeping the faith! :praying:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

I know what you mean, I remember that article and there was hope that this was done. See you in 2018.   :lol:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, davis411 said:

Come on 2017

dont let me down

I'll meet ya at the bar buddy.....I suddenly don't see it happening until hopefully for 2018.  I got the first few rounds.  Still rooting for you as president.... :(:facepalm::drunk:

Edited by Freedomwish
Gonna go for a drink.....
  • Upvote 1

On 10/6/2017 at 11:44 PM, NoviceInvestor said:

It looks like we are heading towards next year before the value increases.. However I recall when i was doing my research before buying my Dinar in 2008 I recall reading an article that said that by 2018 Iraq would have one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East.. Looking at its current value I think they as missed the mark... Still we wait ..

On 10/7/2017 at 6:26 PM, ChuckFinley said:

Agreed Gentlemen. I remember that as well NoviceInvestor. MODS, can we get a link? :praying:

Chuck, do you have a link for those? MODS.?..:surgeon::bravo:

• Upvote 2

On 10/8/2017 at 7:00 AM, yota691 said:

Hi Yota I found an article you posted in March 2017. Under the search I put in Iraqi payment system from 2017.

The title was Central: Financial sector management Electronicly end of 2017. 

Oops I sent it to you Chuck by accident. Someday I will get this right. :twothumbs:

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 3

On 10/8/2017 at 7:00 AM, yota691 said:

Hi Yota,

I found this under Iraqi payment system from 2017 that you posted regarding electronic payment end of 2017. Dated March 5 2017.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, nannab said:

The title was Central: Financial sector management Electronically end of 2017. 

Thank you nannab...Awesome find!!! ....:twothumbs: DV Link

Central: financial sector management electronically end of 2017

6/3/2017 0:00 

BAGHDAD / Hussein Tgb 
new phase began espoused by Iraq of developing the financial sector is the adoption of a sophisticated system changes the shape of financial transactions and the entry of active cooperation with the world 's largest companies , which owns real orientations to work in the country where he will be present in the banking technology conference organized by the Iraqi private banks association under the auspices of the Central Bank of the stage Iraqi, 
and Malhma orientation positive impact that will promote the financial sector , which is the focus of the advancement of the economy while performing real duties of products starting from the financing of major projects down to streamline major to deal with big numbers. 
Director General of the financial operations of the Central Bank of Iraq , Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed said that the current year will see in the fourth quarter sophisticated financially important is linking the banking sector and the national Palmksm which makes all the operations are managed electronically away from all forms of risk, as well as it is easy for citizens to facilitate billing operations electronically away from direct communication, pointing to the importance that preceded banking technologies conference which will be held during the month of May, organized by the Association of Iraqi private banks under the auspices of the Central Bank, which will come in the best world systems. 
Mohammed pointed out that the new system improves the quality of financial performance and promote the process of the money that is currently transported ways Cache transmission, and helps to pull the money supply of homes to the banking sector, pointing to go a long way in the completion stages of the project, pointing out that the citizen service outlets across this advanced systems will be deployed in the local markets. 
Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Ali Tariq pointed out that the presence of international companies to Baghdad in particular and to inform them on the ground on the reality of work and life is a sign of the first of its kind in Iraq, especially since companies 
will be located in Baghdad , is a 
permanent to achieve the objective , which I attended for him and the goal the development of banking products through the adoption of advanced banking technologies adopted by the biggest banks in the world. 
He said in an interview for the "morning" 
that previous conferences have been regulated 
out of Iraq , and this was a win - win for our sectors, where companies offer advanced technologies, but can not stand over Kdrthabelhoudor to 
Baghdad and actual work, stressing that the organization of the conference in Baghdad makes us Nwcr companies that can actually work in Baghdad this facilitates the evolutionary our mission is going according to the stages and under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq. 
He noted that the presence of the largest banking technology companies in the world , along with banks and managers Commissioners owners helps to strengthen cooperation in a more and stimulate the banking sector to acquire best systems also helps to create a positive competition between the banks and the expansion of advanced products and thereby contribute to the development of the banking business and make offers competing services regional and international banks and their branches operating in Iraq. 
Tariq stressed that the Association continues to implement the training plan aimed at enabling the public and private banks , employees of sophisticated banking systems, stressing that the basis of the advancement of banking products requires human resources which are the focus of the development of any economic sector development. 
This conference comes after the efforts that have been made by the Iraqi financial sector to advance in their work and within the vision and strategy of the Iraqi Central Bank , which aims to upgrade the sector, development and integration of new technologies in their systems and benefit from successful experiences provided by international companies in the application software and banking systems in many countries the region as a means of linking bank branches and electronic administration in addition to the electronic payment services through the card or by mobile phone and thus facilitated and encouraged the beneficiaries to earn many customers from the 
development of technology to speed the delivery of services to them.
  • Upvote 4