Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economic Expert: Iraq Can Not Trade In Its Local Currency !

DinarThug

Maybe we could just produce a crypto currency that is miner based, and buy a bunch of commercial real estate that mines the new Iraq crypto currency, and that could be their main industry...personally I believe the whole OPEC deal is a real estate play, market share transfer...In fact, I bet we could take everyones Dinar and put it in a private equity fund, leverage against it with a Iraqi National bank, and they would give us the funds to develop their market...:eyebrows:

Edited by ISAAC88

18 hours ago, Golfnsr said:

Yes, it is a "...matter of time"!

Like many more years, if at all!

Take it easy.... Relax.... Be patience. If you're unable to that, get out of this investment and be happy my friend:D

12 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Agree with you here, we are looking like frist quarter of next year. I think just by this article and the one with Kuwait willing to work with the repayment by trading in Natural Gas is big. They are to meet with the UN in late Nov, I believe. I think the UN will go along with what ever they come up with. If both sides are good with the deal the UN will go along with it.  These are all positive signs.   

Agree with you my friend CF:twothumbs:

Go RV sooner than later 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Uh Oh! Is posting a picture with an image of Jesus in it the same as talking about God? :lmao:

I don't wanna make anyone mad at me; 

Love the picture my Jesus freak brother, beautiful daughter 💝..... God bless you all🙏🏼

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Uh Oh! Is posting a picture with an image of Jesus in it the same as talking about God? :lmao:

I don't wanna make anyone mad at me; 

LGD, I think you will be alright because technically that's just a picture of a man with long hair and a beard. Heck, that sounds like you and me. If you think that's what Jesus looks like I'm sure no one here would complain...I hope they wouldn't anyway.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, DoD said:

LGD, I think you will be alright because technically that's just a picture of a man with long hair and a beard. Heck, that sounds like you and me. If you think that's what Jesus looks like I'm sure no one here would complain...I hope they wouldn't anyway.  

Oh nooooooo, put a fedora on him and we look just like Jesus. :lol: And all this time I thought I looked like Santa.:eek: 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ISAAC88 said:

Maybe we could just produce a crypto currency that is miner based, and buy a bunch of commercial real estate that mines the new Iraq crypto currency,

I'd Tell U Just To Mine Ur Own Business But U May Be Onto Something Here ! :o 

And How Did That Flocking Santa Claus Manage To Just Hijack A Thread That's Already Been Hijacked ? :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

Should Iraqis Start to Mine a Digital Currency?

http://www.bite.tech/news/shou.....l-currency

Saudi Arabia Launches Digital Currency and Leaves Paper Rial

Published: 05.10.2017 | 09:09 GMT

https://arabic.rt.com/business/902685-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%82%D9%8A/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Agree with you here, we are looking like frist quarter of next year. I think just by this article and the one with Kuwait willing to work with the repayment by trading in Natural Gas is big. They are to meet with the UN in late Nov, I believe. I think the UN will go along with what ever they come up with. If both sides are good with the deal the UN will go along with it.  These are all positive signs.   

It looks like we are heading towards next year before the value increases.. However I recall when i was doing my research before buying my Dinar in 2008 I recall reading an article that said that by 2018 Iraq would have one of the strongest currencies in the Middle East.. Looking at its current value I think they as missed the mark... Still we wait ..

• Upvote 5

Economic expert: Iraq can not trade in its local currency

19509.jpg?watermark=4

economic  Number of readings: 87 05/10/2017 14:38

The National Expert Center ( NNC ) said on Thursday that Iraq's agreement with other countries to trade through the local currency and abandonment of the dollar will have a positive impact on the economic situation, pointing out that Iraq can not take such steps at the moment because of weakness Economy and the absence of national industry.

"The agreement with other countries to trade through the local currency and the abandonment of the dollar will have a positive return on the economy," said Smisem in a press statement, noting that "trade in local currency will reduce the rate of inflation significantly because of the need to buy the dollar or underestimated Of the proportion of his purchase. "

The economic expert said that "Iraq can not take such steps at the present time because of the weakness of the economy and the absence of national industry as it is still dependent on foreign imports and a large percentage," noting that "the agreement between Turkey and Iran on trade in local currency came because the economy of the two countries Strong and at the same level will benefit the two countries due to the decline of the Turkish lira as well as for Iran, which was suffering from economic sanctions. "

On Wednesday, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced the use of local currency as an alternative to the dollar in trade between Turkey and Iran.

• Upvote 3

On October 6, 2017 at 2:25 AM, Bunk said:

Ya,but what flocking year? ;)

I think he's just excited about the Baseball Playoffs & upcoming World Series.  

Anyway, this Dr. Clarke has never been correct on any aspect of this investment. Just a Hairball Pumper. :tiphat:

• Upvote 1