Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tillerson Neither Confirms nor Denies "Moron" Comment

Shabbs, do you actually believe the refuse that you regurgitate here daily? 

You're title is so freaking misleading and intellectually inaccurate that I am almost at a loss for words. Thank God I said, "ALMOST".

What the Sec of State did is how intelligent people handle the STUPID people when they open their mouths. We don't even acknowledge the stupid comments that were made. Now if'n ya say something that stupid down home where I come from we just knock the crap out of ya and tell your dumb azz to sit down and shut up. But I see that Tillerson is much more sophisticated than us Mississippi boys. 

• Upvote 1

Most of us are fed up with the Main Stream Media, as well as the Establishment politics in the swamp.  Tillerson stated that he wasn't going to address the petty nature of this accusation, and from where he comes from.......no one would......see for yourself.....

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/04/3914893077339945624/640x360_MP4_3914893077339945624.mp4

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Most of us are fed up with the Main Stream Media, as well as the Establishment politics in the swamp.  Tillerson stated that he wasn't going to address the petty nature of this accusation, and from where he comes from.......no one would......see for yourself.....

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2017/10/04/3914893077339945624/640x360_MP4_3914893077339945624.mp4

:hug::wub:I love you guys,:wub: :hug:

23 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Yes Shabs he stated it well and you just fell for the despicable media's way of twisting its stories.  No one should bow down to the lying media and waste their time with childish play. 

“I’m not going to deal with petty stuff like that.”

• Upvote 3

On 10/6/2017 at 3:27 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Shabbs, do you actually believe the refuse that you regurgitate here daily? 

You're title is so freaking misleading and intellectually inaccurate that I am almost at a loss for words. Thank God I said, "ALMOST".

What the Sec of State did is how intelligent people handle the STUPID people when they open their mouths. We don't even acknowledge the stupid comments that were made. Now if'n ya say something that stupid down home where I come from we just knock the crap out of ya and tell your dumb azz to sit down and shut up. But I see that Tillerson is much more sophisticated than us Mississippi boys. 

You Mississippi boys sound like real.......Corkers.  :rolleyes:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1