Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 October 2017

Adam Montana

Good morning Adam, and very much appreciate your upbeat and motivating posts. 

Nobody said this ride was going to be easy, but nobody thought it could go on this long either. One thing for sure is that Iraq has been making great progress, especially as of late and I totally agree with you Adam about strong ties being made with Kuwait, these 2 will be great allies, and great business partners :eyebrows:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Vegas, what a crappy thing to happen.  Our hearts go out to them.  Some amazing people also truly stepped up.  I saw a story about a Marine vet and friend who "stole" borrowed a truck, looked for the most injured and drove about 30 to a hospital nearby.  He made TWO trips before an ambulance got to the scene.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Sandfly Adam and your awesome Mods!  As always I appreciate your level headed approach and your upbeat outlook!  I just had my first knee replacement and hopefully can get the second one done asap so as someone wished me ..."I'll be able to dance like Fred Astaire" at the RV party!  Lol...if that's gonna happen I'm gonna need a lot of  help...can anybody teach this two left footed guy how to "bust a move" please? :blush:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam and your awesome Mods!  As always I appreciate your level headed approach and your upbeat outlook!  I just had my first knee replacement and hopefully can get the second one done asap so as someone wished me ..."I'll be able to dance like Fred Astaire" at the RV party!  Lol...if that's gonna happen I'm gonna need a lot of  help...can anybody teach this two left footed guy how to "bust a move" please? :blush:

Two left feet!!!?.....Your surgeon got some 'splainin to do.  :o

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Adam, as well as All the Mods, for all that you have done for us, not today only but through the years. As we all look forward to an impending RV, I know many of us would love to personally get to see you. However, knowing that would be impossible, I am sure many would agree with me. We will lift and continue to lift you and your loved ones in prayer (all the mods are also on my prayer list).

With that being said, you should know that you are highly respected and regarded. Thank you once again, Sir! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5