Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Official story of Las Vegas shooting unravels; physical impossibility of lone gunman senior citizen makes narrative ludicrous

It's beginning to look more and more like an F.B.ISIS job ....

Remember the Draw Mohammed Contest in Texas?  Where the F.B.I. sold the weapons to the ISIS terrorists and goaded them into "shooting up Texas" ... even had one F.B.ISIS agent accompany them to the event where they went to spread automatic weapon fire into the crowds of infidels ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/victim-of-draw-muhammad-isis-inspired-terror-attack-sues-fbi-accuses-james-comey-of-cover-up/article/2636321

Victim of 'Draw Muhammad' ISIS-inspired terror attack sues FBI, accuses James Comey of cover-up

The security guard wounded in a 2015 ISIS-inspired terrorist attack at the "Draw Muhammad" event in Garland, Texas, is suing the FBI, and argues the bureau is liable for his damages because an agent "solicited, encouraged, directed and aided members of ISIS in planning and carrying out the May 3 attack," according to court documents filed Monday.

If the plaintiff, Bruce Joiner, doesn't settle with the bureau, the case could shake loose hundreds of documents from both local and federal officials about what happened that day, and could answer the question of why an FBI agent was in a car directly behind the attackers and did nothing as the events unfolded.

In May of 2015, Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi drove from their home in Phoenix to the Curtis Culwell center in Garland where the "Draw Muhammad" contest was being held, in a car loaded with three rifles, three handguns, and about 1,500 rounds of ammunition.

The two never made it inside, as guards, including Joiner, stopped them outside at a perimeter checkpoint, at which time Simpson and Soofi opened fire. Because the event was heavily guarded, the two were quickly shot and killed and barely made past the checkpoint where they opened fire.

Joiner was the only victim that day. He took a bullet to the left leg, and ISIS would later claim credit for orchestrating the attack, making it the first ISIS-backed terror event on U.S. soil.

Joiner's lawsuit is seeking just over $8 million in damages, and argues that the FBI essentially allowed the attack to happen.

"The FBI helped the terrorists obtain a weapon that was used in the attack by lifting a hold during a background check, incited the terrorist to attack the Garland event, and even sent an agent to accompany the terrorists as they carried out the attack," the court filing said.

The filing also alleged that former FBI Director Jim Comey lied in a "post-attack cover-up" about the bureau's knowledge of how the attack unfolded and what Comey and the bureau knew about what was likely to transpire.

"In the aftermath of the attack, former FBI Director James Comey lied to the American people by claiming that Simpson was a needle in a haystack' that was 'invisible to us,'" the filing alleged. "Even after it had come to light that an undercover FBI agent had been communicating extensively with the terrorists during the week prior to the event and had accompanied them as they carried out the attack, the FBI continued to assert that "[t]here was no advance knowledge of a plot to attack the cartoon drawing contest."

The FBI did not respond to a request for comment.

Since the attack, a separate court case and a "60 Minutes" report in March revealed that an undercover FBI agent was in the car directly behind Simpson and Soofi when they opened fire, and was even taking pictures of the car about 30 seconds before the first shots were fired. That case even revealed that the agent had texted Simpson just weeks before with the message, "Tear up Texas."

Shortly after the first shots were fired, the agent fled, and was briefly detained by Garland Police, as seen in a video still from WFAA TV in Dallas.

Because of a separate court case tangentially related to Simpson and Soofi, it's known that the FBI had been monitoring Simpson for years, and that the FBI agent was undercover in the Phoenix ISIS cell had direct contact with them routinely in the months leading up to the attack.

Joiner's attorney, Trenton Roberts told the Washington Examiner this year that he now believes the FBI might have been willing to let the attack unfold to even greater lengths.

"It seems like it had to have been one or the other," Roberts told the Washington Examiner in April. "Just a complete botched operation where they [the FBI] don't want the attack to actually take place, or, it's something where they need the attack to take place in order for this guy [the agent] to advance in the world of ISIS."

"And that's really what I think. I think that they thought, 'he's undercover and in order to advance, he needed to get pictures or video of this attack,' and then that would bolster his street cred within ISIS," Roberts said.

The events have even unnerved some congressional elected officials, as both Sen. Ron Johnson, Chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee and Senator Chuck Grassley, Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, have both made inquiries to the FBI in an attempt to get to the bottom of the story.

Additional details of the court filing outline the facts that thus far loosely support a theory that the guns purchased by Simpson and Soofi may have been connected to the botched "Fast and Furious" operation by the Department of Justice, but the FBI and DOJ have been stubborn in their release of information that would clarify that issue.

The Washington Examiner has recently requested documents from the Garland Police Department. Many of those documents were not released, however, because the department claimed that the investigation into the event was ongoing, despite the fact that the "case status" indicator in the reports for both Simpson and Soofi are marked as "closed/cleared."

Open records advocates in Texas have called the use of the "pending" status to deny documents as a loophole that many police departments have used in the last twenty years after a minor change was made in the state's open record laws in the mid 1990's.

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:43 PM, BJinMontreal said:

One doesn't have to be a conspiracy person to know that airplane fuel won't collapse two buildings that were built to withstand the impact of an airliner!!!  And the Treasury building with a small carpet fire. Let's not forget the day before, Rumsfeld had mentioned they couldn't account for $2.3 trillion in defense spending and the investigators of that missing money were working in the line of fire of the "airplane / missile" that hit the Pentagon.  A direct hit on the department doing the investigation!!!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-september-11-financial-heist-follow-the-911-money-trail/5475639

I get that you don't like Alex Jones - but you really need to stop listening to the Lame Stream News!!!

BJ we may not agree on many political issues, but I see we both understand 911 was an inside job... Kudos

B/A

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just a thought.  If 911 was an inside job perpetrated by our government.....then why hasn't the Great Orange Way, in his ultimate pursuit of quick and fast "swamp drainage", spilled the beans?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

As I have said many times, just like he won't let his average supporter be part of his club, the big boys behind the scenes certainly won't let him into their club. The dark side doesn't let just anyone in...

B/A

Shabs, many people don't believe our government had cracked the code and knew Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor, but let it happen as a tool to get Americans to be for the war in Europe. Roosevelt knew Europe would be lost but the average American was thinking America first... Isolation was the public's opinion. There are people who still believe Oswald acted alone. Most realize he couldn't have done it on his own, and isn't weird that Jack Ruby took him out? Today most people cannot fathom the idea that 911 was an inside job. Why did 911 happen and why did we end up in Iraq? We all know that Iraq had nothing to do with it. The reason they wanted Sadam out was economic. Sadam, who we put in power, announced he would no longer sell oil in Petro Dollars, but instead he would sell his oil in Euros. America and it's cartels make money on every barrel of oil sold around the globe, because they are sold in dollars. He had to go and they needed an event to make it happen. The buildings coming down was done from the inside. Being an engineer, you need to see what your counterparts have said and shown with actual evidence... I think you will find this interesting.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

15 hours ago, bostonangler said:

As I have said many times, just like he won't let his average supporter be part of his club, the big boys behind the scenes certainly won't let him into their club. The dark side doesn't let just anyone in...

B/A

No offense intended B/A, but a person would have to be an absolute idiot to live and raise a family in a country they believed would kill them at their convenience.  I could see it if the person was a single adult, no family.....but to bring innocent children into the world you described would be reckless and irresponsible.  As always, just my opinion, naive as it may be. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended B/A, but a person would have to be an absolute idiot to live and raise a family in a country they believed would kill them at their convenience.  I could see it if the person was a single adult, no family.....but to bring innocent children into the world you described would be reckless and irresponsible.  As always, just my opinion, naive as it may be. 

GO RV, then BV 

No offense, but history shows there are elements that do evil things for their gain. Do I think the government as a whole is evil no. Do I think the Bush family, **** Chaney and Black Rock put profits before people? Yup. Why did they drag us into Iraq? Was it for humanity reasons or money? I guess we all have our own opinions as to the why.

Are there times when the few out weigh the many? In terms of WW2 and bringing America in to stop the Nazis, I would have to say yes.  I believe (only my opinion) that our government knew Europe would be lost if it couldn't get Americans outraged. There does seem to be evidence that our government had advanced info knowing Pearl Harbor was in jeopardy.

B/A

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

No offense, but history shows there are elements that do evil things for their gain. Do I think the government as a whole is evil no. Do I think the Bush family, **** Chaney and Black Rock put profits before people? Yup. Why did they drag us into Iraq? Was it for humanity reasons or money? I guess we all have our own opinions as to the why.

Are there times when the few out weigh the many? In terms of WW2 and bringing America in to stop the Nazis, I would have to say yes.  I believe (only my opinion) that our government knew Europe would be lost if it couldn't get Americans outraged. There does seem to be evidence that our government had advanced info knowing Pearl Harbor was in jeopardy.

B/A

Fair enough.  Have a nice weekend, B/A.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...