Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

Thank You Yota . More Interestingly Fantastic News ! GE DV's ............. Questions . Was Rasheed Bank the only bank to get  notice to raise the program  and in 24 hours ? 2nd Question although some what wishful . Does the card company need to know HOW  BIG of RAISE in order to my the precise and correct adjustments to the Program ? I'll be dreaming a possible answer tonight ! Navira I'm counting my Lucky Stars !

• Upvote 6

I don't want to be the raincloud and I'm sure to get some rubies, but this simply says the CBI did their part for the funds and the company handling the processing had a misfire. CBI is addressing it with them and it will be dealt with.  Why would a revalue show up in a payroll processing??  I'm not seeing this as something other than an electronic "glitch". Sorry to use that word

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

Thank You Yota . More Interestingly Fantastic News ! GE DV's ............. Questions . Was Rasheed Bank the only bank to get  notice to raise the program  and in 24 hours ? 2nd Question although some what wishful . Does the card company need to know HOW  BIG of RAISE in order to my the precise and correct adjustments to the Program ? I'll be dreaming a possible answer tonight ! Navira I'm counting my Lucky Stars !

Blue,  I posted that article.  Navira commented.  I like bean King Bean feel that there must be some electronic glitch.  I wish Navira's theory were true, but everyone will know when Iraq has a a change in monetary policy through the CBI and every major exchange.  Think about it!  How could the card company manage it's business if it were not given the heads up?  The Qi card company has handled exchange rate changes since 2014.  IMO, there is probably a software glitch.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

Blue,  I posted that article.  Navira commented.  I like bean King Bean feel that there must be some electronic glitch.  I wish Navira's theory were true, but everyone will know when Iraq has a a change in monetary policy through the CBI and every major exchange.  Think about it!  How could the card company manage it's business if it were not given the heads up?  The Qi card company has handled exchange rate changes since 2014.  IMO, there is probably a software glitch.

My Apologies Buti . Thanks for not only this post but all your others as well . This one really picked my spirits up . My Father is awaiting surgery tomorrow.  As always patience and sensible thought prevail over excitement . Let's see what news they have for us next . Thank You ...

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, eighty227 said:

Could this be lining up with why Iran will back off the dollar and begin using the Euro and Dinar beginning tomorrow?

eighty, the reason that Iran is dumping the US dollar is because they hate Trump, America an all Americans. They would use the Zimbabwe dollar if they needed to instead of the US dollar. What I do like is the fact they shouldn't be involved in the Iraq auctions any longer buying the US dollar...

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Rasheed Bank: Keycard refuses to update the program to raise salaries for state employees

dfgsdhsjf.jpg

2018/05/21 22:24

From 2018-05-21 at 22:14 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News

Al-Rasheed Bank said that the smart card company Kart card refuses to update the program to raise salaries of state employees on the cards

The bank said in response to the developments of the Card Card crisis that "the smart card company Kart card refuses to update the program to raise salaries of state employees on the card Kart."

He added that "the Central Bank gives a 24-hour period for the company to address the situation under his book No. 11655 in 2018/5/21 and otherwise the company is subject to legal consequences."

"We have been employed until this hour and are at the headquarters of the Kart Kart without interest."

The Central Bank of Iraq, in a letter urging the wave to the International Company for smart card Key Card to pay the salaries of employees and retirees within 24 hours, stressing otherwise that "the company will be subject to penalties from the Central Bank."

Mawazine News obtained a copy of the book addressed to the company Key Card and confiscated by the Central Bank of Iraq signed by Saleh Ali Department General Director of the Banking Control Department at the Central.

The Rashid Bank announced on Monday that the non-payment of salaries of retirees and employees is due to the cessation of the card system.

"The reason for the suspension of the salaries of retirees and employees to card holders is due to the disruption of the electronic system by the International Smart Card Company," he said in a brief statement to the bank obtained by Mawazine News.

The bank denied in its statement that it has a hand in stopping salaries salaries of retirees and employees for any reason.

is over

http://www.mawazin.net/مصرف-الرشيد-شركة-كي-كارد-ترفض-تحديث-برنامج-رفع-الرواتب-لموظفي-الدولة/اقتصادية

raise salaries not rise rate . in iraq everything are same if rate is rise again

Edited by nor
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, DoD said:

eighty, the reason that Iran is dumping the US dollar is because they hate Trump, America an all Americans. They would use the Zimbabwe dollar if they needed to instead of the US dollar. What I do like is the fact they shouldn't be involved in the Iraq auctions any longer buying the US dollar...

dont judge . they have controlling buy dollars to join market but is very redicilious nobody respect to iran and so many sanctions things by usa . this is possible using euro more trust to them 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, nor said:

raise salaries not rise rate . in iraq everything are same if rate is rise again

but will be true rv is coming this days not because refuse to raises salary just because if rv the salaries should reduce because the rate will be hit  means do not get the balance if give more salaries when the rates is higher . If rate still lame their should raises the employee salaries

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

Nor, lol..refused to pay salaries, not refused to raise salaries. In essence, yes their salaries will have greater purchasing power when iqd rate has increased(meaning RV).

do you denied the truth or me 

the smart card company Kart card refuses to update the program to raise salaries of state employees on the card Kart

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, navira said:

Nor, lol..refused to pay salaries, not refused to raise salaries. In essence, yes their salaries will have greater purchasing power when iqd rate has increased(meaning RV).

maybe they want to raise but get green light to gov the rate will be exchange in may . they just waiting is true or not . because they need do many things on system if change anything things . how dare you raise but after that reduce back . so possible to stop pay for awhile 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Nor, ...'for smart card Key Card to pay the salaries of employees.' In this quote...i think they are equally using the same meaning(pay=raise). The iqd rate increase may have been triggered due to ongoing printing of new banknotes/smaller notes from another news article..thus the delay in paying employees their salaries because the rv has occured.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, navira said:

Nor, ...'for smart card Key Card to pay the salaries of employees.' In this quote...i think they are equally using the same meaning(pay=raise). The iqd rate increase may have been triggered due to ongoing printing of new banknotes/smaller notes from another news article..thus the delay in paying employees their salaries because the rv has occured.

That would be nice. Good thoughts and fingers crossed. 😊

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, navira said:

tq navira . we argue but the last we opinion is rv . the same answer .  no different 

• Upvote 9

The Central Bank is obliged in an urgent letter to the company Key Card to pay the salaries of employees and retirees

From 2018-05-21 at 21:53 (Baghdad time)

%D9%83%D9%8A%20%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AF%

Baghdad Mawazine News

The Central Bank of Iraq in an urgent letter wave to the International Company for smart card Key Card to pay the salaries of employees and retirees within 24 hours, stressing otherwise that "the company will be subject to penalties from the Central Bank.

A copy of the book addressed to K-Card and issued by the Central Bank of Iraq signed by Saleh Ali, Director General of the Central Bank of Iraq's Banking Supervision Department, that "a reference to the book of Rasheed Bank / Office of the Director-General No. 144 on 21/5 / 2018) Facilities Copy of your letter and number numbered (18051612 ceo) on 10/5/2018 you decide to release the salaries of employees and retirees retained their account at the Rasheed Bank during the day.

"You must take the necessary regulatory and technical measures to maintain the continuity of salary payments on time and without prejudice to the rights of citizens," he said.

"We should inform you of your actions and the reasons that led to that in 24 hours, otherwise your company will be subject to legal consequences," he said.

The Rashid Bank announced on Monday that the non-payment of salaries of retirees and employees is due to the cessation of the card system.

"The reason for the suspension of the salaries of retirees and employees to card holders is due to the disruption of the electronic system by the International Smart Card Company," he said in a brief statement to the bank obtained by Mawazine News.

The bank denied in its statement that it has a hand in stopping salaries salaries of retirees and employees for any reason.

is over

M

Key Card

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

A1A8209D-1A2F-470B-8E5F-B2FE3DE9CAFF-620

In the document ... The Central Bank of Iraq gives the global company for smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held their salaries in the bank Rashid

In the economy of  May 22, 2018 on the document ... CBI gives the global company for smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held their salaries in the Rashid Bank closed 19 visits

In the document ... 
The Central Bank of Iraq gives the global company for smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held their salaries in the bank Rashid

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to The Central Bank of Iraq gives the global company for smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held their salaries in the bank Rashid

Editor Hossam Al - Khafaji - Tuesday 22 May

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq granted the International Company for smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, while carrying the legal consequences in the event of failure to implement the resolution.

A document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq that the company gave the international card smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held salaries in the bank and take the necessary regulatory action.

The document reads as follows:

636625688517411759-33157701_111337642881

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Rasheed Bank: Keycard refuses to update the program to raise salaries for state employees

dfgsdhsjf.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

Al-Rasheed Bank said that the smart card company Kart card refuses to update the program to raise salaries of state employees on the cards

The bank said in response to the developments of the Card Card crisis that "the smart card company Kart card refuses to update the program to raise salaries of state employees on the card Kart."

He added that "the Central Bank gives a 24-hour period for the company to address the situation under his book No. 11655 in 2018/5/21 and otherwise the company is subject to legal consequences."

"We have been employed until this hour and are at the headquarters of the Kart Kart without interest."

The Central Bank of Iraq, in a letter urging the wave to the International Company for smart card Key Card to pay the salaries of employees and retirees within 24 hours, stressing otherwise that "the company will be subject to penalties from the Central Bank."

Mawazine News obtained a copy of the book addressed to the company Key Card and confiscated by the Central Bank of Iraq signed by Saleh Ali Department General Director of the Banking Control Department at the Central.

is over

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

dfgsdhsjf.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

is over

Is this Key Card they're talking about really MasterCard, or some other company like MasterCard?

It sounds ridiculous to say that this company is refusing to update their program, and that's why Iraqi government employees can't be paid.

Something fishy going on here!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Is this Key Card they're talking about really MasterCard, or some other company like MasterCard?

It sounds ridiculous to say that this company is refusing to update their program, and that's why Iraqi government employees can't be paid.

Something fishy going on here!

If it looks like a fish

smells like a fish

must be a chicken

• Haha 3

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic