Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

What this article is saying is...in order for these employees to have such promotions..they have to come up with incentives...such incentives is thru their salaries by having their salaries with purchasing power of their currency..and they are rightfully deserve such right

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Climber, i dont mean to belittle u if that is what u meant. This goes to everybody here on dv...i love u all...and we are all in this together...those who give red flags...come up n share what u have. And if my post seems to make some uncomfortable..just post something..say something. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, navira said:

such incentives is thru their salaries by having their salaries with purchasing power of their currency

Brilliant.. let’s go dinar 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

47 minutes ago, navira said:

Climber, read n read it again buddy

I don’t need to and apparently a lot of other people agree with me and don’t need to re-read it either. My  grasp of the English language is just fine—it CLEARLY says “Deletion and development WITHIN the staffing” 

Its okay if you disagree but it’s not okay to try to put down or shame someone else who sees it differently—ESPECIALLY if you call yourself a Christian 

Your ‘fruit’ is showing 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, navira said:

Climber, please leave religion out of this topic...i never said any religion on this thread...just focus on the article

I’ll happily leave it out but it’s curious how in so many other posts you bring it in and now when I call you out on your attitude it’s convenient to tell me to leave it out 

I’m out on this... 

Edited by climber7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, navira said:

6ly410, u here? can we break out bubbly for us 3, hahah

Haha awesome.. good times man.... this article is amazing ...it all ties together ...this thing is about to blow... focus on the article .. it’s just brilliant .. champagne is ready  haha 🥂  🍾 

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Finance plans to distribute salaries of state employees before the Eid al-Fitr

8342.jpg
Ministry of Finance logo

money and business

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance announced on Wednesday the launch of salaries of state employees working in various sectors to ensure their distribution before Eid al-Fitr.

The ministry's inspector general, Maher al-Bayati, said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah", read by "Economy News", that "the ministry started to release salaries of employees to institutions and departments to ensure delivery to them before the Eid al-Fitr."

He added that "the ministry secured all salaries," stressing "the need to speed up ministries and government institutions to the procedures to ensure the delivery of salaries of employees smoothly."

Views 527   Date Added 06/06/2018

• Upvote 3

Al-Bayati announced the ministry and its keenness to improve the financial conditions of employees

ensuring their rights have taken action to solve the problems of promotions

The procedure requires the upgrading of the employee through the deletion

and development within the staffing of the departments concerned and by the committee formed in the ministry

the ministry to send information according to a detailed table  

in each form of the individual to the budget department of the 
 ministry

I like the words (deletion and table).

IMO, they have created a table, for different pay grades, comparing the rate, before and after, the deletion of zeros.  

:twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

• yota691 changed the title to Iraq releases its employees' salaries early and makes a number of upgrades

Iraq releases its employees' salaries early and makes a number of upgrades

Iraq releases its employees' salaries early and makes a number of upgrades

Twilight News    
 48 minutes ago

Shafaq News / The Ministry of Finance launched the salaries of state employees working in various sectors to ensure their distribution before the Eid al-Fitr, while issuing new instructions for the promotion and promotion of employees. 
The ministry's inspector-general, Maher al-Bayati, said that "the ministry started to launch salaries of employees to institutions and departments to ensure delivery to them before the Eid al-Fitr." 
Al-Bayati added that "the ministry secured all salaries," stressing the need to speed up ministries and government institutions to pay salaries Staff smoothly ", according to the semi-official newspaper" Sabah ".
Al-Bayati said that "the ministry is keen to improve the financial conditions of employees and ensure their rights have taken action to solve the problems of promotions and promotions of their own," explaining that "the procedure requires that the upgrading of the employee through the deletion and development within the staffing of the departments concerned and by the Committee formed in The ministry that the ministry or the institution to send information according to a detailed schedule of each form of the individual to the budget department of the ministry.

Keywords: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Finance launches employees' salaries early and conducts a number of promotions

Readers

Finance launches employees' salaries early and conducts a number of promotions

06-06-2018 02:49 PM

The Euphrates -

The Ministry of Finance has launched the salaries of state employees working in various sectors to ensure their distribution before Eid al-Fitr, while issuing new instructions for the promotion and promotion of employees.

"The ministry has started to release salaries of employees to institutions and departments to ensure delivery to them before the Eid al-Fitr," the ministry's inspector-general, Maher al-Bayati, said. 
Al-Bayati added that "the ministry has secured all salaries," stressing that "the need to speed up ministries and government institutions procedures to provide the salaries of employees smoothly." According to the semi-official newspaper "Sabah". 
Al-Bayati said that "the ministry is keen to improve the financial conditions of employees and ensure their rights have taken action to solve the problems of promotions and promotions of their own," explaining that "the procedure requires that the upgrading of the employee through the deletion and development within the staffing of the departments concerned and by the Committee formed in The ministry that the ministry or the institution to send information according to a detailed schedule of each form of the individual to the budget department of the ministry.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Early!? Say it ain’t so!!! I’ve never seen Iraq do anything Early...... maybe things are about to change for the better for the Iraqi people and the few of us left around here ;) 

I can't wait to see 10YL response when he reads this !! I bet it's a doozy of a response... LOL  :)

pp

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Early!? Say it ain’t so!!! I’ve never seen Iraq do anything Early...... maybe things are about to change for the better for the Iraqi people and the few of us left around here ;) 

Just a mere 15 years to get “ early “. . . . Now that’s fast :bravo:  ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Smart Card adopts advanced payment systems in Iraq

[/ltr]
[ltr][rtl]Release date: 2018/6/10 11:33[/rtl] • [rtl]801 times read[/rtl][/ltr]
[ltr]story_img_5b1ce2592005c.jpg
[Ayna-Baghdad] 
The smart card company in Iraq has confirmed the continuation of its organization's work by adopting the best global systems in the payment details.

"The specialized teams in [Key Card] are working to follow the developments in the field of payments in various countries of the world and to work to adopt these developments locally," the company's media advisor, Ghazi al-Kanani, said in a statement. 
"The company is working on the transfer of advanced technology in this important joint, which carries great advantages to the domestic financial sector, and is working to change the form of financial transactions." 
Kanani pointed out that "a field of work the size of the Iraqi market desperately need to start where the world ended in this area, where it requires the reality of flexible and guaranteed transactions, and this is what the company provides." 
The smart card company provides services to a wide segment within the Iraqi market from various segments of the community. 

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752[/ltr]

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic