Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

This (from Venezuela) sounds familiar, doesn't it?  😁

The country recently reintroduced currency auctions to try to address hyperinflation and foreign currency shortages, as Bloomberg reports, leading to its official rate's losing 80 percent of its value in February. Bloomberg adds that rate was still about 10 times stronger than the black market rate.

"By selling U.S. dollars at different rates, the government effectively created a black market and increased opportunities for corruption. A business that is authorized to buy dollars at preferential rates to purchase priority goods like food or medicine could instead sell those dollars for a significant profit to third parties."

Edited by Floridian
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

One city in Venezuela printing it's own currency because national currency has lost so much value.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/19/594890393/venezuelan-city-launches-its-own-currency-amid-cash-crunch

correct venezuela is in major hyperinflation the country is imploding at all levels they plan to lop 3 zero's june 4th 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

If the Government knew the holdup was because they were getting much better internet service, why were they blaming the QiCard Company for holding up the paychecks?

Doesn't make sense to me.  🤔

they have timing to fully imf aggrement. Everything that gov take seriously just want to everything finish before dateline next review by imf  . They should follow the standart imf before go to international . imo

Edited by nor
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, nor said:

they have timing to fully imf aggrement. Everything that gov take seriously just want to everything finish before dateline next review by imf  . They should follow the standart imf before go to international . imo

When is the next review?  

For some reason, I think I remember reading it was September.  (So far away.)

Do you know, for sure, when the next review is?

Jeepguy, have to agree with you...n in doing so, Iraq is feeling the heat(with Iran being sanction)...and this is why probably CBI is making this happen now...and all because of Trump(and behind his decisions is his son in law Jared Kushner who went to Iraq and made all these dealings.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

When is the next review?  

For some reason, I think I remember reading it was September.  (So far away.)

Do you know, for sure, when the next review is?

i dont know . but the most important kurdistan and iraq need to united to get international. Imf have mentions before their need to fix problems issue with kurdistan . If you read news kurdistan going okay with new iraq gov then you can see everything will going shine also rv  . 

• Upvote 3

Venezuela is under dictatorship .... Inflation 18,000% last April....exchange control since 1983.... Today official rate Bs34,674.91 per $1

Black market rate Bs810,274.88 per $1.... Difficult to find food and medicines....2 million people eating from others people trash.... Goverment controls everything.... Rampant corruption ......fraud in the elections... Almost 4 million people leaved the country....

in the last 19 years between Chavez - Maduro $1.5 Trillion dollars are gone.... Two Redenomination of the currency in the last 10 years,

iraq is golden compare to venezuela

Go Freedom

Go democracy

Go Justice

• Upvote 7

26 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Venezuela is under dictatorship .... Inflation 18,000% last April....exchange control since 1983.... Today official rate Bs34,674.91 per $1

Black market rate Bs810,274.88 per $1.... Difficult to find food and medicines....2 million people eating from others people trash.... Goverment controls everything.... Rampant corruption ......fraud in the elections... Almost 4 million people leaved the country....

in the last 19 years between Chavez - Maduro $1.5 Trillion dollars are gone.... Two Redenomination of the currency in the last 10 years,

Go Freedom

Go democracy

Go Justice

Agreed Laid back! I’ve heard many Venezuelan’s have turned to crypto currencies and silver to try to hedge inflation. Couldn’t imagine living in those conditions 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Agreed Laid back! I’ve heard many Venezuelan’s have turned to crypto currencies and silver to try to hedge inflation. Couldn’t imagine living in those conditions 

I talked to a Venezuelan on FB and they are doing that.

• Thanks 2

Al-Rashed issues his own card to pay the salaries and advances of retirees

Economie

Since 2018-05-23 at 15:10 (Baghdad time)

54542542524.jpg

BAGHDAD - 
Al-Rasheed Bank on Wednesday issued new instructions to retirees' pensioners of 3 million dinars after the suspension of the card card. 
In a statement received by Mawazine News, the bank said it was issuing new mechanisms and instructions to grant pensioners' advances of up to 3 million dinars. 
He added that "the instructions included granting the advance to the original retiree of holders of MasterCard card Nakheel exclusively as well as the original pensioner who receives his salary manually from our branches exclusively." 
The statement pointed out that "the bank will start issuing a MasterCard card Nakheel for retirees to stop the card card and according to the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq." 
On May 12, the Central Bank of Iraq granted the international card company "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, while carrying the legal consequences in the event of failure to implement the resolution.

http://www.mawazin.net/الرشيد-يصدر-بطاقته-الخاصة-لصرف-رواتب-وسلف-المتقاعدين-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wednesday, May 23,

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Wednesday issuing new instructions to the pensioners' predecessor of 3 million dinars after the suspension of the card card.

The bank said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "has been issued mechanisms and new instructions to grant advances to retirees, amounting to 3 million dinars a maximum."

The bank said that "the instructions will include granting the advance to the original retiree of holders of the MasterCard card Nakheel exclusively as well as the original pensioner who receives his salary manually from our branches exclusively," noting that "the bank will begin issuing a MasterCard card Nakheel for retirees to stop the card card and according to the instructions of the Central Bank of Iraq "He said.

On May 12, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) granted the international card company "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, while carrying the legal consequences in the event of failure to implement the resolution.

Al-Rasheed Bank was launched in 2016, an advance of three million and a maximum of three million.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Al Rasheed Bank issues new instructions to retirees' retirees after stopping card card
19 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Go Freedom

Go democracy

Go Justice

Sounds like Obama running for President in Venezuela. I feel for those people. I was there with my wife when it was just beautiful - darn shame.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

124439E6-545B-46E3-BF13-9E57F542ECD7.png

The Central Bank of Iraq keep the International Company for smart card "QiCard" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees, while carrying the legal consequences in the event of failure to implement the resolution.

And through a document issued by the Central Bank of Iraq that the company made the global smart card "Key Card" 24 hours to pay the salaries of employees and retirees held salaries in the bank and take the necessary regulatory action for that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On May 22, 2018 at 2:11 PM, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

You're right NEP,  a lot of people turned to Bitcoin to protect their savings.

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sounds like Obama running for President in Venezuela. I feel for those people. I was there with my wife when it was just beautiful - darn shame.

Very beautiful and rich country...... Dam shame.!

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

You're right NEP,  a lot of people turned to Bitcoin to protect their savings.

Very beautiful and rich country...... Dam shame.!

Sure is LB. It should be a lesson to everyone here and outside of this community that this type of government style is destructive.  

• Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

All this new technology... financial inclusion...wouldn’t it make sense to do this now ..? Why start this new project with 000 ...going international big time... 

Sadly, being this Iraq, they do things in their own way & time: even if it means doing it “ Bass Ackwards “ and/or “ putting the cart before the horse. . . in their case, “ the Camel 🐫 “ - or for saying things that they’ve done, even though they haven’t and digging their heels in, becoming indignant, maintaining the narrative even though they’ve been called out on it.

Thats just the tip of the Iceberg with this mob.

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic