Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

16 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

If it doesn't happen "soon" I will have to name mine "FADED GLORY"......LOL

My dream is end up on a motorsail too. (enclosed cockpit with heat)

Why I bring this up, I decided if I purchase it that I can not rename it, only if I had it custom built. Just my :twocents:

• Upvote 2

Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer for this thing to pop. Some of you have been in this thing for 14 or more years.. me almost 8 and I'm not getting any younger. Lol

Edited by Rmc10
Spell check
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

If they bring the dinar value back to what it was, I just might buy myself a sailboat and name it “Former Glory”    :pirateship:

Well, OK, I really, really like Your idea. "Former Glory" could be like "Original Contract" whereas "Reconstituted Prominence" could be like "Change Orders"???!!! 

Image result for original contract picture

Well, OK I am imagining racing around a bay in a Cigar Boat named "Reconstituted Prominence" or something like that.

Google Image Result for http://www.25000milemotoroil.com/images/Cigarette%2520Boat%25202.jpg

Well, OK, I haven't made any toy decisions, yet. Doesn't hurt to dream ahead!

Yeah, I know, investment, investment, investment. After that, pare back the live choices if this windfall is going to last any amount of time!

I really like Your idea, Half Crazy Runner! The Best Of Your Evening To You!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, I really, really like Your idea. "Former Glory" could be like "Original Contract" whereas "Reconstituted Prominence" could be like "Change Orders"???!!! 

Image result for original contract picture

Well, OK I am imagining racing around a bay in a Cigar Boat named "Reconstituted Prominence" or something like that.

Google Image Result for http://www.25000milemotoroil.com/images/Cigarette%2520Boat%25202.jpg

Well, OK, I haven't made any toy decisions, yet. Doesn't hurt to dream ahead!

Yeah, I know, investment, investment, investment. After that, pare back the live choices if this windfall is going to last any amount of time!

I really like Your idea, Half Crazy Runner! The Best Of Your Evening To You!

Go Moola Nova!

1.jpg

http://www.ipy.com/yachts/north-star/

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Then of course, there could also be the good ship “Moola Nova” 

have a great evening yourself Synopsis!!

:twothumbs: I am humbled, Half Crazy Runner! I'll gladly relinquish to You Your Nautical Name Sake! :tiphat:

If I then may be so bold....................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yota691 said:

Tamimi explained that "the salary after the adjustment will be calculated wages of housing allowances and wages of electricity and water and inflation in the markets and the exchange rate of dinar and purchasing power to ensure a salary is sufficient to ensure all the requirements of middle life."

Isn't this is what it is all about? 

I like the sound of this....regardless of what the news really mean. :D

11:32
Last updated
The time now is 12:03 PM
Watch

Baghdad / Press tomorrow: 
Parliamentary Finance Committee announced on Monday its intention to activate the draft law amending the ladder of staff salaries and consolidated with all ministries and agencies, noting that the new amendment will provide a stipend provides wage housing and all expenses and requirements of living.

A member of the Finance Committee Majida al-Tamimi said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press", a copy of it, "it has submitted a bill to amend the salary scale of employees in all ministries since 2011 when the Prime Minister Haider Abadi as Chairman of the Finance Committee parliamentary." 
Tamimi added that "the committee formed a mini committee of its members to complete all the amendments and received a response from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to delay the passage of the proposal until the submission of a draft amendment from the central government, noting that the Committee bothered the matter and stopped the project at the time, despite the collection of more than 80 signatures by members Parliament on the amendment. " 
She pointed out that "the committee is re-moving the amendment and activate it in preparation for passing by the House of Representatives, indicating that" the amendment includes raising the minimum salaries in some ministries to be parallel to ministries with high salaries to prevent mobility between ministries. "
Tamimi explained that
"the salary after the adjustment will be calculated wages of housing allowances and wages of electricity and water and inflation in the markets and the exchange rate of dinar and purchasing power to ensure a salary is sufficient to ensure all the requirements of middle life."
  • Upvote 1

Rafidain is the largest bank in Iraq, so others will follow suit

Rafidain Bank, on Saturday, called citizens to review the branches to update their data in preparation for the implementation of the electronic system.

"In preparation for the implementation of the electronic banking system instead of the paper system, citizens and all customers must review their branches in Baghdad and the provinces in order to update their data and complete the necessary documents related to them," the bank's information office said in a statement.

He added that "this step has reached advanced stages for the acquisition of the electronic banking system and leave paper dealing and the introduction of electronic processes in the completion of transactions of citizens," adding that "this system enables the customer to benefit from the facilities provided by the bank through automation processes and simplify procedures.

The mechanism of Iraqi banks is still far from the work of the global banking system, most of which are still using securities in their dealings rather than electronic operations.

safe_image.php?d=AQCVyvZ71eFzVcHh&w=476&
دعا مصرف الرافدين، السبت، المواطنين لمراجعة فروعه لتحديث بياناتهم استعدادا لتطبيق النظام الالكتروني. وقال المكتب الإعلامي للمصرف في بيان له تلقت “الموقف العراقي” نسخة منه انه “استعدادا لتطبيق النظام الالكتروني…
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Why I bring this up, I decided if I purchase it that I can not rename it, only if I had it custom built. Just my :twocents:

Mr. DA,

You can of coarse re-name a boat/ship and while it's not as simple as filling out a piece of paper, the ceremony is short, quite interesting and yes it involves Champaign.

Most say, "All that stuff doesn't matter...." but it eventually doesn't work out well for those.

I'd be happy to help post RV.

23 hours ago, newbieDA said:

Not much internet here and no confirmation of sent items.

My apologies for the multiple postings.

Edited by CaptainBVI
Duplicates

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic