Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively

yota691

29 minutes ago, davis411 said:

must be a chicken

Why did the Canadian chicken join a band?

He already had a pair of drumsticks.

What do you call a crazy Canadian chicken?

A cuckoo cluck.

What do mean Canadian chickens lay?

Deviled eggs.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. :lol:

• Haha 3

I read the article and re-read it again many times..i think what the CBI is doing is telling this bank..and i believe it is not just this particular bank(all the banks involve in the process of transitions) to have evrything ready to pay the employees and collect all damaged notes to exchange them with new notes/small notes...CBI is giving these banks 24 hr notice..every bank involves has to do so with legal actions involve if they dont comply

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

They still have 23 days to go in order to meet the 90 day IMF rules for applying for Article VIII, which allows them to raise the price of the currency.

Can the employees wait more than 3 weeks to be paid?  Won't there be riots in the streets?  I dunno.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, navira said:

I read the article and re-read it again many times..i think what the CBI is doing is telling this bank..and i believe it is not just this particular bank(all the banks involve in the process of transitions) to have evrything ready to pay the employees and collect all damaged notes to exchange them with new notes/small notes...CBI is giving these banks 24 hr notice..every bank involves has to do so with legal actions involve if they dont comply

I sure hope you’re right... it makes sense that they would all have to comply with the changes

• Upvote 3

My opinion is there was a change in the system configuration that has previously unassessed and unknown non functionality. Once the root cause is discovered, the the bank can pay as noted on demand. The bank does not have control of system configurations outside of the bank. In this case, the CBI needs to delve into the exact nature of why the bank can not pay on schedule because of seemingly benign and innocuous system configuration changes or normal updates or upgrades that did not solve the intent but causes the problem now. This may also be due to system services provided by an international entity that may have done something but are unaware or not forthcoming with what they did to cause the problem and work to apply the actual solution.

So more drama for a while. Could it be related to a RI/RV of the Iraqi Dinar like this may as well be a distraction? Remains to be seen but human error is more likely the reason to me.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time...........................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 4

This is a very interesting topic.  It looks like some folks are siding with caution on this topic and others are going bonkers over it. Either way this is something that is hard to explain and or decipher. Obviously I want this to be what Navira is talking about, but........... with this being Iraq who knows! GO RV!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I doubt anything will happen before Iraq meets the IMF requirement and before they have a fully seated government.

On that subject. I keep looking around and do not recall ever seeing a topic about this 90 day agreement. Do we know when this started? Where the date came from etc. For all we know it could have already come and gone. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

On that subject. I keep looking around and do not recall ever seeing a topic about this 90 day agreement. Do we know when this started? Where the date came from etc. For all we know it could have already come and gone. 

It's in the IMF documents that some have read.  ReVbo, one of the members here, has read them and can attest to them.  Also, you can look it up.

As far as when this started, I believe it has always been a requirement but Iraq has not been able to hold the dinar within the 2% rule for 90 days.  This 2% has to do with the spread between the official rate and the market rate of the dinar.  Currently, they are holding the spread to 2% and have 23 days remaining, in order to get to 90 days.  After the 90 day requirement has been met, Iraq will be allowed to write a letter to the IMF saying they ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITIES of Article VIII.  This will allow them to raise the price of the currency, once they accept the responsibility like every other country that has an international currency.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, chris2028 said:

Good point and Observation chris. It does seem to me that something was in fact posted with those regards, but not sure if it was guesstimete or an actual know date.

pp

Floridian types faster than me  LOL   :) 

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Good point and Observation chris. It does seem to me that something was in fact posted with those regards, but not sure if it was guesstimete or an actual know date.

pp

They are keeping track of the 90 days on another board.

IMF Compliance
23 : 13 : 03 : 38
Days   Hrs   Mins   Secs
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, navira said:

:backflip:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

I really doubt the legitimacy of the claim that QiCard refuses to update their program and that's why Iraqi Government employees can't be paid:

The Iraqi Ministry of Communications recognizes the interruption of the Internet and is proud to launch a new service

The Iraqi Ministry of Communications recognizes the interruption of the Internet and is proud to launch a new service

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

The Ministry of Communications announced on Friday a temporary suspension of Internet in central and southern Iraq, and attributed the reason for the launch of a new service.

The media advisor to the ministry and its spokesman Hazem Mohammed Ali, a short time to the Internet and then launch the new strategic service, which has already been mentioned by the Ministry of Communications close to the receipt of the national project of the Internet in full.

He added that this project will improve the "reality of services provided by the ministry, including the Internet service and other government services, including e-government, through which the service is delivered to all subscribers via optical cable for homes through 2400 cabins distributed throughout the provinces of Iraq, serving nearly five million homes" , Adding that "the number of ladders has become 33 after the addition of 20 for the period of the past 13".

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

They still have 23 days to go in order to meet the 90 day IMF rules for applying for Article VIII, which allows them to raise the price of the currency.

Can the employees wait more than 3 weeks to be paid?  Won't there be riots in the streets?  I dunno.

we wait more 10 years why not . ouh lala

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, navira said:

you still read again many times even now . Actually i think this not about rv . this about the lame technology  and system . Lol . Cbi reminded to will take action legal . Rv is comingsoon . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Floridian said:

Can the employees wait more than 3 weeks to be paid?

Farmers dues took over a year to get paid..the kurds pay check are back up waiting on February wages which just got sent...so many are waiting on getting paid...from the articles..not from some guru site..... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

They are keeping track of the 90 days on another board.

IMF Compliance
23 : 13 : 03 : 38
Days   Hrs   Mins   Secs

didn't venezuela  recently add value to there currency ???  I would like to know if they had to meet the 90 day 2% rule,,,,,,

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

It's in the IMF documents that some have read.  ReVbo, one of the members here, has read them and can attest to them.  Also, you can look it up.

As far as when this started, I believe it has always been a requirement but Iraq has not been able to hold the dinar within the 2% rule for 90 days.  This 2% has to do with the spread between the official rate and the market rate of the dinar.  Currently, they are holding the spread to 2% and have 23 days remaining, in order to get to 90 days.  After the 90 day requirement has been met, Iraq will be allowed to write a letter to the IMF saying they ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITIES of Article VIII.  This will allow them to raise the price of the currency, once they accept the responsibility like every other country that has an international currency.

You have my vote. One step closer.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Twilight News    
 3 hours ago

The Ministry of Communications announced on Friday a temporary suspension of Internet in central and southern Iraq, and attributed the reason for the launch of a new service.

The media advisor to the ministry and its spokesman Hazem Mohammed Ali, a short time to the Internet and then launch the new strategic service, which has already been mentioned by the Ministry of Communications close to the receipt of the national project of the Internet in full.

He added that this project will improve the "reality of services provided by the ministry, including the Internet service and other government services, including e-government, through which the service is delivered to all subscribers via optical cable for homes through 2400 cabins distributed throughout the provinces of Iraq, serving nearly five million homes" , Adding that "the number of ladders has become 33 after the addition of 20 for the period of the past 13".

Keywords: 

If the Government knew the holdup was because they were getting much better internet service, why were they blaming the QiCard Company for holding up the paychecks?

Doesn't make sense to me.  🤔

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Farmers dues took over a year to get paid..the kurds pay check are back up waiting on February wages which just got sent...so many are waiting on getting paid...from the articles..not from some guru site..... 

WOW!  Thanks, Yota.

I didn't realize those poor people wait forever just to be paid.

Can't imagine how they manage.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, chinadawg said:

didn't venezuela  recently add value to there currency ???  I would like to know if they had to meet the 90 day 2% rule,,,,,,

One city in Venezuela printing it's own currency because national currency has lost so much value.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/03/19/594890393/venezuelan-city-launches-its-own-currency-amid-cash-crunch

• Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to   Rafidain: Submission to the predecessor of the state employees electronically and from branches of the bank exclusively
  • Adam Montana locked this topic