Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This investment is a joke!

17 minutes ago, cabinetman said:

BTW this is not a reflection of this site or the people on it! 

I'm just venting....

Maybe you should go outside and vent to a tree instead of causing unneeded stress for people who have worked their a$$es off to be able to possess dinar. Just sayin'...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Ya, that Iraqi politicians are a joke that's for damn sure. It may or may not RV but the way I figure is I'm getting by barely. The only great hope for the future is if it does RV. If it doesn't at least I had hope for some potential wealth in my life. We all know Social Security is not going to cut it and unless you work for the government you going to be struggling when you retire.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Ya, that Iraqi politicians are a joke that's for damn sure. It may or may not RV but the way I figure is I'm getting by barely. The only great hope for the future is if it does RV. If it doesn't at least I had hope for some potential wealth in my life. We all know Social Security is not going to cut it and unless you work for the government you going to be struggling when you retire.

Concur 100%. 

Do the homework 

assess the risk

Make the call 

one way or the other you learn to live with it.

• Upvote 5

For me this investment has been like a lottery ticket.

The questions in my mind has always been, When? and How Much?

Never really "If".

No matter what happens, I have learned A LOT about Iraq, the process of forming a government. The workings of the IMF and World Bank. Just to name a few things.

No matter how you cut it.

I have gained from this journey.

I believe we are close to a RV.

In fact, I believe it will be a RI not an RV

:crossedfingers:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Well it is your opinion and we are all entitled to have one. This is a long term no quarantine roller coaster of a investment, but something in most of us here believe and feel there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that it's possible to have good gains, so just try and stay positive and do your own diligence and only take it with a grain of salt. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I, for one, am not impressed that someone feels the need to vent.  In any long term investment, there are moments of reflection and consideration as to the wisdom of keeping your funds tied up in the investment or moving on.   Most of us are mature enough to handle this internally without having to post a thread expressing frustration.  As I've said before, after many years of following DV, I can see a person's name and just about tell you whether it will be a positive or negative post before even reading it.  I realize many here see the dinar as their last real hope of ever having anything.  Please broaden your horizons.  I heard a minister say once that God has a million ways to get a million dollars to you.  Most of us were just minding our own business when someone told us about the dinar investment.  Now we are hearing about cryptocurrency.  Keep your eyes and ears open. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

I, for one, am not impressed that someone feels the need to vent.  In any long term investment, there are moments of reflection and consideration as to the wisdom of keeping your funds tied up in the investment or moving on.   Most of us are mature enough to handle this internally without having to post a thread expressing frustration.  As I've said before, after many years of following DV, I can see a person's name and just about tell you whether it will be a positive or negative post before even reading it.  I realize many here see the dinar as their last real hope of ever having anything.  Please broaden your horizons.  I heard a minister say once that God has a million ways to get a million dollars to you.  Most of us were just minding our own business when someone told us about the dinar investment.  Now we are hearing about cryptocurrency.  Keep your eyes and ears open. 

Well said ... but sometimes its ok to get a little dishearted especially when your think your nearly on the home run.. often I think that the Church Bazaars are better run than the Iraqi Parliament..

• Upvote 1