Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12-22/23?? Medic Chat

Sunglass

Copied and pasted as received from sender of this chat script:

PLEASE READ THESE LINKS!!!!

http://www.iraqcompact.org/ici_docum...h_final_2_.pdf

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/USAID_Strategy.pdf

Chat date 12-23-09

sbric007 says to (20:04:13):

IT WAS HIDDEN IN THE UN ARCHIVES AND IS THE COMPLETE BLUEPRINT OF WHAT IRAQ HAD TO ARCHIVE TO REACH THE IMMINENT RV AND CARRY THEM BEYOND FOR THE REINSTIGATION OF IRAQ BACK INTO THE WORLD INTERNATIONAL MARKET.

sbric007 says to (20:04:18):

THEY HAVE FOLLOWED THIS PLAN TO THE LETTER AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO DATE IS IN THIS DOCUMENT.

ALL OTHER INFORMATION AS FAR AS THE RV IS CONCERNED UNLESS IN THIS DOCUMENT HAD NO BEARING ON ANY RV.

sbric007 says to (20:04:36):

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY RED HERRINGS AND MISINFORMATION HOWEVER THIS DOCUMENTS SHOWS THE FACTS, THE ACTUAL PLAN OF AN OPERATION DRAWN UP AND STARTED IN 2005 WHICH IS A 5 YEAR PLAN, NOW THREE AND HALF YEARS ON

sbric007 says to (20:04:59):

THE NEXT STEP TO COMPLETE THIS PLAN MEANS THEY WILL NEED AN INTERNATIONALY RECOGNISED CURRENCY!!!! OR RV TO YALL.

IF YOU STUDY THIS PLAN THAT IS WHAT WOULD BE REQUIRED NOW TO REACH THERE GOAL.

sbric007 says to (20:05:10):

EDUCATE YOURSELF TO THE FACTS AND YOU WILL ALL BE RAISED IN SPIRIT AS WE ARE BECAUSE THIS IS THE TRUTH OF ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED AND WILL HAPPEN IN IRAQ.

sbric007 says to (20:05:38):

JMM-JOINT MONITORING MATRIX

NDS- NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY

MTFF- MEDIUM TERM FISCAL FRAMEWORK

ICI- INTERNATIONAL COMPACT AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ

NRP-

sbric007 says to (20:05:51):

MTFF- MEDIUM TERM FISCAL FRAMEWORK

ICI- INTERNATIONAL COMPACT AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ

NRP- NATIONAL RECONCILIATION PLAN

sbric007 says to (20:06:05):

PDS- PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS

SPF- STATE PROPERTY FUND

ICG- IRAQ CONSULTAIVE GROUP

sbric007 says to (20:06:19):

SBA- STAND-BY AGREEMENT

EITI- EXTRACTIVE INDUSTRIES TRANSPARENCY INITIATIVES

FMIS- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS

sbric007 says to (20:06:35):

ICG- IRAQ CONSULTAIVE GROUP

THESE ARE JUST A FEW MISSED/////DUH!!!

sbric007 says to (20:06:50):

PLEASE READ THESE LINKS!!!!

http://www.iraqcompact.org/ici_docum...h_final_2_.pdf

http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/USAID_Strategy.pdf

shiler says to (20:07:14):

Good info in there folks!

Edited by Sunglass
Date of chat: 12/23 Medic Chat

This is the Marshall Plan ( The Plan) that has already been broken down with links to verify the date of 2005. Frank has reported this on 12/22. It has some validity, like everything else, we will have to wait and see. I am starting to see a pattern of repeated info from a lot of speculators. What's that all about???

I keep reading about the information below!!! It does not sit well with what I have been hoping for RV! Not and RV with the LOP!!!!! Can anyone give me a good reasonable honest arguement why they woud not LOP all our BUTTS!!!! Yeh we will probably loose very little but, we will not gain the riches many ofus have been hoping for!

Originally Posted by EBJNYC

GD - I hear ya -- but disagree with a LOP. A LOP would FINANCIALLY DESTROY the plutocrats and institutions that hold dinar and bonds. I don't think a LOP is in their PLAN. Maybe a .10 - .20 initial RV with a MANDATORY "Global" 60-day "window exchange" -- anyone (non-financial) holding 5k, 10k, 25k, after 60 days will be deemed VOID. But no LOP in cards. After the INITIAL rv of .10 - .20 the bankers and plutocrats will RIDE the PROFIT UP from there. But still thinking on a "initial" 1-1 opening.

A LOP is neutral.

Example: (Let me first say, I stink at numbers )

Right now:

1 dinar = .0008547 USD (or 1170 dinar to 1 USD)

10,000,000 dinar = 8,547 USD

After a 3 zero LOP:

1 dinar = .8547

10,000 dinar at .8547 each = 8,547 USD

I don't know who you are talking about when you speak of plutocrats, but it would be a neutral change for them and all of us. Their value after a LOP would be the same as before the LOP. Plutocrats are making money by investing and making interest on their money NOW. Investing and gaining interest on bank accounts, CD's and stocks NOW is what will make them a nice profit. Yes, they will have to include that money in a post LOP.

But look, ex: let's say I put 10,000,000 dinar into Warka and they give me 10% interest at the end of the year. That's 1,000,000 dinar. So after a 3 zero LOP I have 11,000 at .8547 = 9,401.7 USD. Cash holders have 8,547 USD. That's how I and the plutocrats will make money. Remember, even cash holders have to include the gains they've made over time. If you bought at 1560 and it's now at 1170, you don't just get to ingore that profit. If it's included in an Rv it is included in LOP.

JMO

I keep reading about the information below!!! It does not sit well with what I have been hoping for RV! Not and RV with the LOP!!!!! Can anyone give me a good reasonable honest arguement why they woud not LOP all our BUTTS!!!! Yeh we will probably loose very little but, we will not gain the riches many ofus have been hoping for!

Originally Posted by EBJNYC

GD - I hear ya -- but disagree with a LOP. A LOP would FINANCIALLY DESTROY the plutocrats and institutions that hold dinar and bonds. I don't think a LOP is in their PLAN. Maybe a .10 - .20 initial RV with a MANDATORY "Global" 60-day "window exchange" -- anyone (non-financial) holding 5k, 10k, 25k, after 60 days will be deemed VOID. But no LOP in cards. After the INITIAL rv of .10 - .20 the bankers and plutocrats will RIDE the PROFIT UP from there. But still thinking on a "initial" 1-1 opening.

A LOP is neutral.

Example: (Let me first say, I stink at numbers )

Right now:

1 dinar = .0008547 USD (or 1170 dinar to 1 USD)

10,000,000 dinar = 8,547 USD

After a 3 zero LOP:

1 dinar = .8547

10,000 dinar at .8547 each = 8,547 USD

I don't know who you are talking about when you speak of plutocrats, but it would be a neutral change for them and all of us. Their value after a LOP would be the same as before the LOP. Plutocrats are making money by investing and making interest on their money NOW. Investing and gaining interest on bank accounts, CD's and stocks NOW is what will make them a nice profit. Yes, they will have to include that money in a post LOP.

But look, ex: let's say I put 10,000,000 dinar into Warka and they give me 10% interest at the end of the year. That's 1,000,000 dinar. So after a 3 zero LOP I have 11,000 at .8547 = 9,401.7 USD. Cash holders have 8,547 USD. That's how I and the plutocrats will make money. Remember, even cash holders have to include the gains they've made over time. If you bought at 1560 and it's now at 1170, you don't just get to ingore that profit. If it's included in an Rv it is included in LOP.

JMO

Can somebody tell me what LOP

Basically it's when zeros are eliminated from a currency. In the case of the 25,000 Dinar, it might become a 2,500 Dinar bill, or becoming a 250 Dinar bill, or becoming a 25 Dinar bill, all depending on how many zeros they remove. If this were to be the case.

This happened in Mexico several years ago,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_peso

(read just above the images of coins),

and recently in North Korea.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/02/business/global/02korea.html

Also, you may want to take a look at this thread on this site.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4324

Captain Jack thanks for the last post. I too don't like rumors. Can you spread some facts on how the political,economic and security goals/policies/actions are going. To me security is an opinionated statement. For someone to say that Iraq had to be secure would like me telling any american that he is secure when I know that not to be factual. Whats your take on this?