Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Escalates Dispute With Kurds, Threatening Military Action

Jrose

22 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Many Blessings :tiphat:

Ya know cats love da Rabbits :lmao:

Meou, I love me kitties too :hug::wub:

And that is how ya see thangs from the dark side of the moon. :eyebrows:

Now that's how ya derail a thread.

Airborne and Rangers lead the way, brother. 

But the Marines come and get yer azz out when you bite off too much. :lmao:

Praying your thoughtful insight proves to be on the mark LGD...🤔😇

• Like 1

Back when Mosul Offensive was going on people said that the RV would not happen until ISIS was out of Iraq. Are they out of Iraq? They are not. Back then I stated there were other cities that need to be liberated after Mosul and pointed to Hiwaji <sp?> . That appeared to be the next move. I don't like to rehash what I have said in the past when it comes to this but maybe because Daesh/ISIS is not out of Iraq and still occupies its border with Syria and Turkey no RV has happened yet. People believed that after Mosul Daesh was out of Iraq. Far from it. The fight on the eastern front still is taking place. The fear is that if the Kurds do not stay in the fight, Iraq will be in a poor situation again, especially with Maliki holding onto vestiges of power in the upper echelon of the government. Until Maliki is removed from all semblances of power he will fight tooth and nail against Iraq and its RV. ISIS was removed from Raqqa their supposed home base. This is a different type of war we face, this isn't where they have uniforms and we have uniforms. They are dressed in civies and have been long before 9/11. Its how the civilian count creeped up during the Gulf Wars as the combatants could not be told from the civilians and thus civilian casualties mounted. Not to say they used women and children as shields and stupid Hollywood types perpetuated this by standing on bridges (Sean Penn). We should have just blown the bridge up! No more Sean Penn and the world would have been better for it. Daesh is not out of Iraq and won't be for a long time to come. 

19 hours ago, Theseus said:

Back when Mosul Offensive was going on people said that the RV would not happen until ISIS was out of Iraq. Are they out of Iraq? They are not. Back then I stated there were other cities that need to be liberated after Mosul and pointed to Hiwaji <sp?> . That appeared to be the next move. I don't like to rehash what I have said in the past when it comes to this but maybe because Daesh/ISIS is not out of Iraq and still occupies its border with Syria and Turkey no RV has happened yet. People believed that after Mosul Daesh was out of Iraq. Far from it. The fight on the eastern front still is taking place. The fear is that if the Kurds do not stay in the fight, Iraq will be in a poor situation again, especially with Maliki holding onto vestiges of power in the upper echelon of the government. Until Maliki is removed from all semblances of power he will fight tooth and nail against Iraq and its RV. ISIS was removed from Raqqa their supposed home base. This is a different type of war we face, this isn't where they have uniforms and we have uniforms. They are dressed in civies and have been long before 9/11. Its how the civilian count creeped up during the Gulf Wars as the combatants could not be told from the civilians and thus civilian casualties mounted. Not to say they used women and children as shields and stupid Hollywood types perpetuated this by standing on bridges (Sean Penn). We should have just blown the bridge up! No more Sean Penn and the world would have been better for it. Daesh is not out of Iraq and won't be for a long time to come. 

Heck when Maliki was in power and the dinar value was actually improving day to day  it was gonna happen any minute.  Ask Blanche.  LOL.  Things got alot worse and now there is at least hope of things getting better. But things are way worse now then the day of GO SHABS!! Only time will tell but dont hold your breath on this popping anytime soon. 

3 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

Can you please define soon?  LOL just kidding

" SOON " is designated from the date/time of the release of the article until, up to and including a YEAR - -  ( or NOT including; owing to postponement, delay in cases of voting to, or NOT to form a committee to study whether or NOT a committee should/could/would/will  be organized in such cases as to decide by the aforementioned committee be formed; ergo, to release, or NOT a statement regarding whether the announcement ( of " SOON " )  be made to commit to the voted directives, or NOT that should/could/would/will reveal that the decision arrived at ( "SOON ") by a 2/3 rds. majority vote; should/could/would/will state, said information be released ( "SOON " ) for Public Consumption.

These directives decided upon by the latter committee : Informs the Public at Large of the commitment of the committee's ( the Latter NOT the aforementioned ) resolve to directly deal the urgent, critical issue at at hand, to henceforth and immediately be addressed as  " SOON " shall NOT exceed ( or should/could would/will in the case of subsequent postponements or unforeseen delays in which case the Committee ( the latter not the aforementioned ) will be dissolved; in which case the designated " SOON " shall be terminated as the Latter's decision has been decreed null and void owing to its failure to follow thru on the commitment to deal with said urgent, critical issue - THUS . . . we gotta start ALL over again. . . " SOON. "

Right, me thinks I got all of that down   :cheesehead:

• Upvote 1