Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Escalates Dispute With Kurds, Threatening Military Action

Jrose

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And now the thoughts from the Bipolar, ranting, crazy, JesusFreak that actually believes the word of God as it is written.

Yeah that's me, and you're all on the naughty list.

Except my little Kitty, she can sit on my lap ANYDAY. :lol:

Has any of ya'll given the thought that all of this is pure B.S.? 

I mean have ya'll been watching the price of oil in the last week? 

:eek:

There is one thing that the Arabs know and like more than butchering people and that is MOOLAA.

:bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

And with the price of oil busting $60 a barrel at just the thought of this happening,

have ya'll considered what a week or so of this posturing will 

do for the cost of oil?

:eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows:

We recently saw that Barzani's net worth is approaching $400 billion dollars 

We know that Maliki stole something in the neighborhood of $100 billion dollars.

But not one person has said a word about what Abadi has gotten.

Do ya really think that he's doing for Iraq all that he's doing and NOT expecting a return on investment?

CAN YOU SAY RV

I am postulating that this posturing will lift the price of oil to $70+ dollars a barrel, 

and that in the short duration we will see with the absence of the Kurds from Parliament those all important laws being passed under the muddy waters of imminent war with the Kurds.

What do you think all those meetings between Baghdad and the Kurds were all about?

Why has it not occurred to anyone that for Iraq to do something as radical as raise the dinar to .10 cents or even $1 dollar

that they would need to make it look like a complete mess before it happened? 

We were told over ten years ago that just before the RV we would see what was to look like 

COMPLETE CHAOS. 

And to support system" rel="">support my theory I give you the Barzani's.

They have to know that this play will never work under the present circumstances. 

But more importantly they have to know that if this was real it would most likely end with the death of all of the Barzani's.

Not even Maliki was this bold. 

And the fact that Maliki is vehemently against this move tells me that the entire thing is a ruse designed to hide a miracle.

So don't dispair that your dreams of extreme wealth have vanished overnight.

And don't give up on your goals, 

for I have it that you will all get that which you so desire.

This ride is coming into the station. 

Please remain in your seats until the train has come to a complete stop.   

Exactly my friend, exactly.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And now the thoughts from the Bipolar, ranting, crazy, JesusFreak that actually believes the word of God as it is written.

Yeah that's me, and you're all on the naughty list.

Except my little Kitty, she can sit on my lap ANYDAY. :lol:

Has any of ya'll given the thought that all of this is pure B.S.? 

I mean have ya'll been watching the price of oil in the last week? 

:eek:

There is one thing that the Arabs know and like more than butchering people and that is MOOLAA.

:bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

And with the price of oil busting $60 a barrel at just the thought of this happening,

have ya'll considered what a week or so of this posturing will 

do for the cost of oil?

:eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows:

We recently saw that Barzani's net worth is approaching $400 billion dollars 

We know that Maliki stole something in the neighborhood of $100 billion dollars.

But not one person has said a word about what Abadi has gotten.

Do ya really think that he's doing for Iraq all that he's doing and NOT expecting a return on investment?

CAN YOU SAY RV

I am postulating that this posturing will lift the price of oil to $70+ dollars a barrel, 

and that in the short duration we will see with the absence of the Kurds from Parliament those all important laws being passed under the muddy waters of imminent war with the Kurds.

What do you think all those meetings between Baghdad and the Kurds were all about?

Why has it not occurred to anyone that for Iraq to do something as radical as raise the dinar to .10 cents or even $1 dollar

that they would need to make it look like a complete mess before it happened? 

We were told over ten years ago that just before the RV we would see what was to look like 

COMPLETE CHAOS. 

And to support system" rel="">support my theory I give you the Barzani's.

They have to know that this play will never work under the present circumstances. 

But more importantly they have to know that if this was real it would most likely end with the death of all of the Barzani's.

Not even Maliki was this bold. 

And the fact that Maliki is vehemently against this move tells me that the entire thing is a ruse designed to hide a miracle.

So don't dispair that your dreams of extreme wealth have vanished overnight.

And don't give up on your goals, 

for I have it that you will all get that which you so desire.

This ride is coming into the station. 

Please remain in your seats until the train has come to a complete stop.   

And bingo was his nameo!

Totally agree.  I do believe Adam mentioned things looking bad before anything positive happening. Not a quote. Lol

• Upvote 3

Peshmerga: Political disagreement will not affect coordination with Iraqi forces and link us to an agreement

Since 2017-09-29 at 11:27 (Baghdad time)

37.jpg

Baghdad Mawazine News

A spokesman for the Peshmerga Brigadier General Halkurd Hikmat, Friday, that the political dispute between Baghdad and Kurdistan on the referendum did not and will not affect the coordination between security forces and Peshmerga forces.

"There is a joint operations room in which representatives of the Peshmerga, the Iraqi forces and the Peshmerga are carrying out their work in overseeing the liberation of cities and areas adjacent to the Kurdistan region," Hikmat told Mawazin News.

"An agreement was signed a few days ago between the joint operations and the Peshmerga to distribute the tasks in the battle of Hawija and to facilitate the task of the Iraqi forces to enter the judicial center across the areas controlled by our forces," he said.

He added that "Peshmerga forces will not participate in the restoration of the center of Hawija, but will contribute to protect the back of security forces in the judiciary and prevent the infiltration of elements calling to other areas or escape."

He added that "coordination will continue with the Iraqi army in the operations of holding the ground after liberation and the exchange of intelligence and will not be affected by the political dispute, although the government did not give us one piece of weapon and did not pay us a penny."

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

, that the political dispute between Baghdad and Kurdistan on the referendum did not and will not affect the coordination between security forces and Peshmerga forces.

BOOM!!!!!

There it is. 

Now everybody remain calm and tell Santa what you want for Christmas.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

BOOM!!!!!

There it is. 

- Having that HCL officially signed and passed

- Have Adam to send out his text message and RV email alerts

- Have the RV pop off 1 to 1 or maybe 3 to 1

- Drive my crazy ass ex-wife nuts for not believing in it and rubbing it in her face when legally she'll have no damn say

- Drink all the best whiskey the world has to offer until my heart and liver's content.

- Oh yeah........and drive my crazy ass ex-wife nuts for not believing in it and rubbing it in her face when legally she'll have no damn say :drunk:

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

BOOM!!!!!

There it is. 

Dear Santa,

I would like to drive the sleigh up and through the stars. And a $1 to $1 RV to start.

Your friend,

Me  :)

Edited by nannab
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Many Blessings :tiphat:

Ya know cats love da Rabbits :lmao:

Meou, I love me kitties too :hug::wub:

And that is how ya see thangs from the dark side of the moon. :eyebrows:

Now that's how ya derail a thread.

Airborne and Rangers lead the way, brother. 

But the Marines come and get yer azz out when you bite off too much. :lmao:

I hope your thoughtful insight prove to be on the mark LGD... 

• Upvote 1