Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Escalates Dispute With Kurds, Threatening Military Action

Jrose

37 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And now the thoughts from the Bipolar, ranting, crazy, JesusFreak that actually believes the word of God as it is written.

Yeah that's me, and you're all on the naughty list.

Except my little Kitty, she can sit on my lap ANYDAY. :lol:

Has any of ya'll given the thought that all of this is pure B.S.? 

I mean have ya'll been watching the price of oil in the last week? 

:eek:

There is one thing that the Arabs know and like more than butchering people and that is MOOLAA.

:bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

And with the price of oil busting $60 a barrel at just the thought of this happening,

have ya'll considered what a week or so of this posturing will 

do for the cost of oil?

:eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows:

We recently saw that Barzani's net worth is approaching $400 billion dollars 

We know that Maliki stole something in the neighborhood of $100 billion dollars.

But not one person has said a word about what Abadi has gotten.

Do ya really think that he's doing for Iraq all that he's doing and NOT expecting a return on investment?

CAN YOU SAY RV

I am postulating that this posturing will lift the price of oil to $70+ dollars a barrel, 

and that in the short duration we will see with the absence of the Kurds from Parliament those all important laws being passed under the muddy waters of imminent war with the Kurds.

What do you think all those meetings between Baghdad and the Kurds were all about?

Why has it not occurred to anyone that for Iraq to do something as radical as raise the dinar to .10 cents or even $1 dollar

that they would need to make it look like a complete mess before it happened? 

We were told over ten years ago that just before the RV we would see what was to look like 

COMPLETE CHAOS. 

And to support system" rel="">support my theory I give you the Barzani's.

They have to know that this play will never work under the present circumstances. 

But more importantly they have to know that if this was real it would most likely end with the death of all of the Barzani's.

Not even Maliki was this bold. 

And the fact that Maliki is vehemently against this move tells me that the entire thing is a ruse designed to hide a miracle.

So don't dispair that your dreams of extreme wealth have vanished overnight.

And don't give up on your goals, 

for I have it that you will all get that which you so desire.

This ride is coming into the station. 

Please remain in your seats until the train has come to a complete stop.   

Thank you LGD, we needed this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

The war with ISIS is not over. There was a report today saying there was a tape showing Al Bagdadi still alive.

I agree, Theseus!

Here are some blurbs:

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-baghdadi-evokes-the-crisis-with-north-korea

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-half-way-in-al-baghdadi-says-world-count

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-albaghdadis-46minute-message-is-so-far-about

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-a-key-recurrent-message-in-al-baghdadis-

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-al-baghdadi-after-giving-history-example

Here is  link to where the blurbs can be found:

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/

My opinion is ISIS has not engaged in any major offensives until late until now and could be a sign of desperation. ISIS has lost a significant amount of territory they once held so I suspect ISIS has lost a lot of munitions with limited restocking capability during these defensive operations. The recent gains by ISIS will likely be countered and pushed back with the remaining ISIS extermination continuing. Raqqa ISIS held areas is shrinking at at noticeable pace and could be fully retaken in weeks if not days. Raqqa is the last major urban ISIS held area. For al-Baghdadi (if he really is still alive) to come out with this push now is suspicious. I suspect al-Baghdadi is well aware his demise is forthcoming and could be real soon. al-Baghdadi may have non ISIS military operations occurring near him and this may be his last ditch effort to save himself.

Alternately, and a scary alternate scenario, is this is al-Baghdadi's code speak for foreign cell operations to begin. Please be careful and aware everyone!

Maybe give it a week to see if ISIS can really do anything to stave off their demise.

Just now, Synopsis said:

I agree, Theseus!

Here are some blurbs:

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-baghdadi-evokes-the-crisis-with-north-korea

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-half-way-in-al-baghdadi-says-world-count

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-albaghdadis-46minute-message-is-so-far-about

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-a-key-recurrent-message-in-al-baghdadis-

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/2017/28-september-al-baghdadi-after-giving-history-example

Here is  link to where the blurbs can be found:

https://isis.liveuamap.com/en/

My opinion is ISIS has not engaged in any major offensives until late until now and could be a sign of desperation. ISIS has lost a significant amount of territory they once held so I suspect ISIS has lost a lot of munitions with limited restocking capability during these defensive operations. The recent gains by ISIS will likely be countered and pushed back with the remaining ISIS extermination continuing. Raqqa ISIS held areas is shrinking at at noticeable pace and could be fully retaken in weeks if not days. Raqqa is the last major urban ISIS held area. For al-Baghdadi (if he really is still alive) to come out with this push now is suspicious. I suspect al-Baghdadi is well aware his demise is forthcoming and could be real soon. al-Baghdadi may have non ISIS military operations occurring near him and this may be his last ditch effort to save himself.

Alternately, and a scary alternate scenario, is this is al-Baghdadi's code speak for foreign cell operations to begin. Please be careful and aware everyone!

Maybe give it a week to see if ISIS can really do anything to stave off their demise.

Can't get rid of an Ideology with bombs alone.  There is a whole generation coming ... Daesh brain washed tens of thousands of kids

• Upvote 3

Just now, SocalDinar said:

Can't get rid of an Ideology with bombs alone.  There is a whole generation coming ... Daesh brain washed tens of thousands of kids

Yep! All in favor of exterminating ISIS say, "AYE". All NOT in favor of exterminating ISIS say, "NAY".

Tough call from here but I suspect the "AYE"s have it.

But, hey, pig blood spray bottles may be just the thing. One squirt of that on 'em and they just may self eliminate!

Just thinking out loud here.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jrose said:

Well, I am sure hoping these are the Smoking Mirrors we have been waiting for all this time. Adam didn't seem to worried about it yesterday. We will see..

I am in the Smoke and Mirror camp here.  I am not holding my hand, I am all in.  By the way, "check can of peas in 1979 and have IDF wings" - Life Member. So you go Airborne. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fancy said:

Thank you LGD, we needed this.

Many Blessings :tiphat:

46 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I hope you are right LGD ! This would seem to be the perfect set up for pulling a rabbit out of their collective 🎩 

Ya know cats love da Rabbits :lmao:

42 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

LGD

I love you

Meou, I love me kitties too :hug::wub:

26 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Hooray for LGD!  

Great post!   :D

And that is how ya see thangs from the dark side of the moon. :eyebrows:

Now that's how ya derail a thread.

4 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am in the Smoke and Mirror camp here.  I am not holding my hand, I am all in.  By the way, "check can of peas in 1979 and have IDF wings" - Life Member. So you go Airborne. :twothumbs:

Airborne and Rangers lead the way, brother. 

But the Marines come and get yer azz out when you bite off too much. :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KDuesing said:

Maliki stole 800 billion not 100 billion.

Thanks KDuesing, I knew it was high but I didn't want to look up how high. 

1 hour ago, Jrose said:

Well, I am sure hoping these are the Smoking Mirrors we have been waiting for all this time. Adam didn't seem to worried about it yesterday. We will see..

Adam is the platform from which I base all my speculation. And I do that not only with my words, but my money also. Even when it is very hard to keep to the commitments that have been initiated.

Believe me, there is far more going on here than anyone is willing to admit. You have to believe that or you will have lost all hope.

I suspect that when we all know who and what Adam is we will understand and know full well why it was that we all knew to follow him.

This is where that, "Spiritual", thing comes into play.

We instinctively know that Adam is not only the real deal but we know that he is something far more. 

He is Adam Montana

If you're not VIP, may I suggest that you get there now. Because, now is the time to make a stand. 

This ride is coming to the end. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thanks KDuesing, I knew it was high but I didn't want to look up how high. 

Adam is the platform from which I base all my speculation. And I do that not only with my words, but my money also. Even when it is very hard to keep to the commitments that have been initiated.

Believe me, there is far more going on here than anyone is willing to admit. You have to believe that or you will have lost all hope.

I suspect that when we all know who and what Adam is we will understand and know full well why it was that we all knew to follow him.

This is where that, "Spiritual", thing comes into play.

We instinctively know that Adam is not only the real deal but we know that he is something far more. 

He is Adam Montana

If you're not VIP, may I suggest that you get there now. Because, now is the time to make a stand. 

This ride is coming to the end. 

yes sir

the ride is coming to a end

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And now the thoughts from the Bipolar, ranting, crazy, JesusFreak that actually believes the word of God as it is written.

Yeah that's me, and you're all on the naughty list.

Except my little Kitty, she can sit on my lap ANYDAY. :lol:

Has any of ya'll given the thought that all of this is pure B.S.? 

I mean have ya'll been watching the price of oil in the last week? 

:eek:

There is one thing that the Arabs know and like more than butchering people and that is MOOLAA.

:bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney::bagofmoney:

And with the price of oil busting $60 a barrel at just the thought of this happening,

have ya'll considered what a week or so of this posturing will 

do for the cost of oil?

:eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows::moneybag::eyebrows:

We recently saw that Barzani's net worth is approaching $400 billion dollars 

We know that Maliki stole something in the neighborhood of $100 billion dollars.

But not one person has said a word about what Abadi has gotten.

Do ya really think that he's doing for Iraq all that he's doing and NOT expecting a return on investment?

CAN YOU SAY RV

I am postulating that this posturing will lift the price of oil to $70+ dollars a barrel, 

and that in the short duration we will see with the absence of the Kurds from Parliament those all important laws being passed under the muddy waters of imminent war with the Kurds.

What do you think all those meetings between Baghdad and the Kurds were all about?

Why has it not occurred to anyone that for Iraq to do something as radical as raise the dinar to .10 cents or even $1 dollar

that they would need to make it look like a complete mess before it happened? 

We were told over ten years ago that just before the RV we would see what was to look like 

COMPLETE CHAOS. 

And to support system" rel="">support my theory I give you the Barzani's.

They have to know that this play will never work under the present circumstances. 

But more importantly they have to know that if this was real it would most likely end with the death of all of the Barzani's.

Not even Maliki was this bold. 

And the fact that Maliki is vehemently against this move tells me that the entire thing is a ruse designed to hide a miracle.

So don't dispair that your dreams of extreme wealth have vanished overnight.

And don't give up on your goals, 

for I have it that you will all get that which you so desire.

This ride is coming into the station. 

Please remain in your seats until the train has come to a complete stop.   

you said it better then me

bs

smoke and more bs

drinks on you when we get to the station

and i am thirsty

thanks for words that will help others

and if this doesnt work

canadian bacon will

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Ten years. could not agree more. For the last couple of years all we have been looking

for was stability. Wow did this happening blow up any stability. Next it will be Peshmerga vs

iraq regular army. We have armed both sides with the latest any greatest weapons just to spend

tax=payer money and enjoy the show. This will be like the Mcgreagor-Mayweather fight. I think

that was promoted as the biggest MONEY FIGHT of all time. This will be even bigger  LOL LOL

• Upvote 1