Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Price of Illegal Aliens

The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet. And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion. State and local governments are getting ravaged by the costs, at over $88 billion. The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, gymrat76541 said:

The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45

Yes, my friend, but then one realizes the feds don't have any money to begin with, that's the taxpayers too, along with all the state, county, and city money spent on those programs.

It's ALL taxpayer "money".

Every damn cent comes from the sweat and hard work of everyday people, forced at gunpoint under threat of imprisonment or death, to continue to allow the fruits of our labor to be freely given away and  lavished upon a criminal element that has no love for our country nor any respect for the people who toil to provide their support.

Not only are we forced to pay those taxes, our children's futures are encumbered by more and more fake debt, which only servers to establish continued enslavement.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Yes, my friend, but then one realizes the feds don't have any money to begin with, that's the taxpayers too, along with all the state, county, and city money spent on those programs.

It's ALL taxpayer "money".

Every damn cent comes from the sweat and hard work of everyday people, forced at gunpoint under threat of imprisonment or death, to continue to allow the fruits of our labor to be freely given away and  lavished upon a criminal element that has no love for our country nor any respect for the people who toil to provide their support system" rel="">support.

Not only are we forced to pay those taxes, our children's futures are encumbered by more and more fake debt, which only servers to establish continued enslavement.

Tell me that doesn't travel up my arse about a mile.

What a freak'n mess.

• Upvote 2

At the company I work for (it's a small company) we have 1 employee who is a LEGAL immigrant and doesn't pay any state tax and minimal Fed tax and doesn't carry insurance on his family.  How can the Federal government say that " the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries"  I call BULL**** on that!!!  

• Upvote 3