Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 September 2017

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

It makes me think of warm foods like soup and chili… and looking at the situation in Iraq, it looks to me like a recipe for “HCL soup”!

Serve it up, I say! The table is set, and we’re hungry.

:eat: 

GO HCL, GO RV!

I'll bring over the cheese crackers and whiskey for some HCL soup Lmao :lol::cheesehead:

Keeping the faith!! :praying:

• Upvote 1

Uncertainty... that is the issue now... nothing will change for Iraq until they can get some measure of stability and security in place.  Is Iraq on it's way to being a strong country with a functional government, or is this yet another setback to gain some sort of order?  We are as close to a break up of Iraq as we are to moving forward with a RV of some sort... in fact it's more likely Iraq will implode before we ever see a change in value to their currency...

There is no way this referendum can be seen as a positive development, or a hiccup, or just another delay... Iraq is fracturing and even if they hold it together, we are a long way off to seeing anything changing with their currency.

I hope I am totally wrong... but think this ride is over...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 9/28/2017 at 8:12 PM, mokie775 said:

Hey All, don't jump in much but read all the time. I saw a report on Fox News the other day and the Kurds were saying they are tired of a devalued currency. I bet if they raised the value it might change some minds on succeeding and would be good for all of Iraq! :tiphat:

I agreed with that...remember when Kurds refused to change from swiss dinar to current iqd due to devaluation? For me, that's 1 of the reason of this referendum if we look back how Kurds have to compromise during they join to write Constitution with others. Why that GOI don't realize that?

Edited by Spider
  • Like 1