Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 27 September 2017

Adam Montana

I don't want RV soup.  I don't know what might be in it.  I don't put things in my mouth unless I know what it is.  Therefore, I would like to see an RV cash, in which I know exactly what to do with it.  Invest to make more and spend like crazy to help the world economy.  The world needs help and I'm here to assist.

Animal Out.

• Upvote 12

Thanks Adam :twothumbs:  Hopefully the rv soup is served s__n !  The people of Kurdistan have to have caught on by now that

their leaders are slime !  

14 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Thanks Adam and Sno....people like you make this place special!  :pirateship: 

And you also boosterbglee just a lot of good people here.

Have a great day everyone !

• Upvote 5

As far as I can see, technically speaking, as a oil futures trader, I dont see crude prices brent or wti heading much higher. In fact im short at the moment. However maybe they dont need to be exactly 60 bucks a barrel at the moment but just show that they can contract prices at this level. Also, the recent run-up in prices was also promising. It seems the dollar finding a floor and moving back towards its position earlier this year could fit in well with a conversion rate that would be acceptable. We have to remember that oil is a currency in and of itself. If this isnt the time for action, regardless of what happens with Erbil. Then I would focus our attention on next year and there is soo much going on from a global financial perspective and getting the world ready for a international decentralized currency and this could be one of the items that needs to take place. The question I have been asking myself is, if that is the case, then it means they are waiting for the platform that will operate on to be fully functional as to not have to "restructure". We could just be a little early to the game to. Obviously if you have been in this already for some time. There is nothing like showing up to a game early to get some good seats to watch them set up. I guess we are truly invested. :eat::reading-newspaper:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

Thank You, Adam, for the grounded and level headed post! :tiphat:

I, too, am optimistic about the outcome of circumstances in Iraq since I think it will speed up progress toward what we have been waiting for! :twothumbs:

31 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Thanks Adam and Sno....people like you make this place special!  :pirateship: 

Oh, Yeah, BoosterBGlee - including You and a whole host of other DVers!!! :undocumented:   :undocumented:   :undocumented:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 5

Thanks you, Adam. 

If Im not mistaken, changes in the IQD over the years have tended to take place in April a few times and more in September..... would love to not get out of this month without an RV or RI!!!

Otherwise I'm afraid we're gonna be sitting here over Christmas Break again hypothesizing about how it could happen on New Year's Eve again. ;) 

Hope not 

• Upvote 7

Thanks for the update - The vote of the kurds succeeded so what happens now.......I know this have to be approved by the courts but I'm not having a warm fuzzy feeling about this....It;s all over the new on CNN and according to the articles looks like the Kurds will have they way...I hope I'm wrong but Iraq and Kurds are a MESS right now and seems to not agree on anything and RV is looking very DOOM and no telling how long this will set us back......I need a DRINK

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I put a poll on dinarvets.com and we all vote "RV tomorrow", that doesn't mean it's going to happen!

:twothumbs: I VOTE YES! :twothumbs:

FINALLY A DATE! TOMORROW, TOMOrrow, TOmorrow, tomorrow, to.....

(you had to know that was coming) :lol:

Thank you Adam :tiphat:

• Upvote 6