Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

At about 130pm cst I went on xchangeofamerica to buy some more dinar,it was then I found something interesting indeed.

I purashed 1000000for 1175.00usd the rate of the iqd was 851.0638 to 1usd,now some of you might think Im stupid for buying at a higher price but thats ok been called alot worse than that before.

Now the rate has been around 1150 t0 1300 iqd to the usd for along time now this is a huge move in a short period of time,I feel that abodi will very very soon I know I hate that to will ull the trigger to keep his country together, once he shows that the kirds that barzani has been ripping them off and not being honest with them and selling alot of oil under the table where didall that money go?

That he is really trying to make things better for them and that they will now all share the wealth thats do them then Iraq will become really united and i think that Abodi will be there leader they elect for along time.Well these are my thoughts what say you?I look foward to hearing from all of you ,for all of you still working overseas be safe and god bless I did it for 7yrs before I got tired and came home.Cheers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2