Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We send you the speech of the Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi to the Iraqi people

yota691

2 hours ago, Scott McD said:

I am hoping this is part of the final total confusion to throw the world off the scent.

I think Adam said at one point there would be a phase of complete contradiction before we finally go go go!!

This plus the positive stuff recently may just constitute this phase??

Just DO something!!!

Fingers crossed!!!

Go RV!

wish full thinking my friend.......:bravo:

• Upvote 4

Hidden

1-4064.jpg

25/9/2017 12:00 am 

Abadi to the Iraqis: We will not recognize or deal with the results of the referendum 
and we will  take further steps to preserve the unity of the country

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 
On the eve of holding the "unconstitutional" referendum in the Kurdistan region and the disputed areas and the other seized, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Dr. Haider al-Abadi yesterday evening a speech to the Iraqi people with "transparency" and "realistic", dominated by the national sense and was characterized by wisdom and the vision of the commander Calling for the unity of his country, stressing not to recognize or deal with the results of the referendum, which is supposed to take place on Monday.

Abadi's speech was considered by the experts as the "last chance" for the region to retreat before proceeding to the unknown and entering a dark tunnel that could lead to disasters for its people, which the prime minister said he would not abandon. 
The efforts of the Commander-in-Chief "sincere" coincided with the efforts made by the President of the Republic Dr. Fuad Masum to give the language of dialogue to others, and movements of parties within the region, such as the two blocs of change and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan parliamentary, in addition to mass rallies Kurdish urged the postponement or cancellation altogether. 
"The map of Iraq is being subjected to a division that would tear up the unity of Iraq and differentiate between the people of one nation on a national and ethnic basis and expose them all to dangers that only Allah knows, its extent and its  dire consequences, 
" he said.
"We will not abandon our Kurdish citizens. We have rejected and rejected the sectarian state and the racist state. Iraq will remain for all Iraqis, and we will not allow it to be the property of this and that will act in it as it wishes and without an account of the consequences." 
Abadi stressed that "the uniqueness of the decision affects the unity and security of Iraq and affects all of its citizens and the security of the region through the referendum on unilateral separation is a decision contrary to the Constitution and peaceful coexistence between citizens will not be dealt with nor with its results and we will have steps later to preserve the unity of the country and the interests of all Citizens ". 
In turn, the President of the Republic on Sunday the importance of "the need to adhere to dialogue and understanding to resolve all problems, referring to the subject of the referendum in the Kurdistan region and its implications."
Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said that "the referendum is a big violation and a violation of the constitution of Iraq," noting that "anything that suggests the fracture of Iraqi national unity, the breach of sovereignty of land and people, raises our fears." 
Massoud Barzani, the outgoing president of the region, yesterday sent a letter to neighboring countries on the eve of the referendum, saying: "We will proceed with the decision of the referendum at any price rather than waiting for an unknown future," noting that "the international community was not rejecting the principle of holding the referendum, Postponement ". 
In the international positions, the US government reiterated the rejection of the referendum of the Kurdistan region and support for the unity of Iraq, while the Iranian Revolutionary Guard on Sunday morning ground maneuvers near the borders of Kurdistan and Iraq closed its airspace to the region, while calling on Ankara in "final advice" Barzani to To hold the referendum, promising a harsh response.  
In a later development, the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces chaired a meeting of the Ministerial Council on National Security, which issued important national decisions in response to the unconstitutional referendum. 
According to an official statement received "morning" a copy of it, the government decided to "direct the Kurdistan region to hand over all border crossings, including airports, and to seek the recovery of Iraqi funds deposited by provincial officials in special accounts for the sale of oil, and prosecution of state employees within the region who implement procedures Referendum ". Extended details in internal pages

• Upvote 3

I like Abadi's approach to the actual situation with the Kurds 

Now I understand why they don't care about passing the HCL..........HCL means sharing the oil profits with the people

They want to continue with the old model of rampant corruption..... Thieves 

Go Abadi

Go Iraq United 

Go oil for all Iraqis 

Go land for all Iraqis 

Go wealth for all Iraqis 

Go $1:1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Now I understand why they don't care about passing the HCL..........HCL means sharing the oil profits with the people

Go Abadi

Go Iraq United 

Go oil for all Iraqis 

Go land for all Iraqis 

Go wealth for all Iraqis 

Sounds like the Canadian govt

take take opps take more

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Go Abadi

Go Iraq United 

Go oil for all Iraqis 

Go land for all Iraqis 

Go wealth for all Iraqis 

GO Anything just do something with the dinar pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:rake:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, nannab said:

You said a mouthful Laid Back. I cannot believe that the Kurdish people are that stupid. 

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

Sounds like the Canadian govt

take take opps take more

All Governments take... Ones more than others.

1 hour ago, Palmtree1970 said:

GO Anything just do something with the dinar pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee:rake:

Go RV

Go ASAP

Go$1:1

• Upvote 4

there has been alot of good news this week, am waiting for adams take on all of this.

Me I think we are closer than  we know Abodi will do what he needs to for his country,said that straight up so if he has to play the rv trump card to do it then thats exactly what he will do to keep his country together imho 

• Upvote 2

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, Floridian said:

He pointed out that "why do not enter the oil imports in a clear account announced by citizens, as we do here in the central government, and why they do not allow financial control of public funds," stressing that "put these questions about the fate of oil resources of the region and not pay them salaries to several regional officials And we directed the financial control bodies to do their duty, but, on the pretext of independence of the region, they reject the work of the oversight and integrity and consider it interference."

Well I guess the Kurds, who I thought were great, as compared to the Iraqi Government, are really a bunch of crooks.  And the Iraqi Government, who I thought were a bunch of crooks are really great, fair and wonderful.  

I guess I had it all wrong, all these years.  :(

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:27 PM, alreis said:

If I recall correctly, the 17% was based on sales of 500,000 b/d. The Kurds government were selling 900,000 b/d. 400,000 b/d profit went were?

When Bagdad stopped the 17%, the Kurds government were still selling 900,000 b/d, even more profit. The 400,000 extra barrels is why Bagdad stopped sending the 17%.

Democrats, Republicans? We in the US have no idea where most of our tax money is going. Public budgets, yes, but!  Does it go where it is intended? He said, she said. Even the federal government has no access to the CIA spending budget. So we sit out here and listen to what is released to the media about where the money goes. Still haven't fixed the road in front of my house that was supposed to be done 4 years ago. One can only laugh at the turn of events.

2 hours ago, Jmcc said:

Democrats, Republicans? We in the US have no idea where most of our tax money is going. Public budgets, yes, but!  Does it go where it is intended? He said, she said. Even the federal government has no access to the CIA spending budget. So we sit out here and listen to what is released to the media about where the money goes. Still haven't fixed the road in front of my house that was supposed to be done 4 years ago. One can only laugh at the turn of events.

No welcome to my world

called black market

caesar is dead

we need to help each other

give, don't hoard 

but do not give to them who pretend they help

i would make a lot more on welfare then I do working

plus benefits 

think sheep think 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jmcc said:

And if you tried to fix that road yourself, you would be punished.

Abadi: We will step up our procedures to charge those who have taken responsibility

Readers

Abadi: We will step up our procedures to charge those who have taken responsibility

26-09-2017 12:55 PM

The Euphrates -

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said that the Constitution and the Federal Court are the ruling between the center and the Kurdistan region on the referendum, pointing out that no one has the right to interpret the constitution according to his wishes.

"The referendum and the unconstitutional challenge of Kurdistan will not prevent our forces from continuing the fighting," Abbadi said in a speech during a visit to the headquarters of the joint operations, stressing that their priority is to eliminate the oppressor and return the displaced to their homes. .

"The referendum is unconstitutional, and the federal court has decided not to hold it. However, the constitution has been passed and the ruling is between us. If we disagree with the constitution, the federal court will resolve this dispute," he said. Hobby'.

"The referendum was held without any international recognition, and it is strange that the officials who decided on the referendum are themselves the ones who wage it and announced their results without any impartial legal supervision, and therefore there will be no impact on this referendum and its results," he said.

"If the referendum is meant to be a public opinion, we are not ready to discuss its results, because it is unconstitutional and illegitimate, and its procedures are incorrect, whether by international standards or Iraqi standards, and even by the standards of the region itself," he said, And therefore will not deal with the results'.

He explained that the government has taken measures aimed at not punishing our Kurdish citizens because they are our citizens and we will not complain about protection, security and well-being. We will defend them and defend them. We do not want to harm them,

"The government will impose all the federal authorities in the region and will guarantee the protection of all citizens," he said, stressing that "the disputed areas must return to the federal authority according to the Constitution, and we have procedures in this regard , And our security forces will defend all Iraqis, including our fellow Kurds'.

He pointed out that there are those who inflame the issues of sectarianism and racism and the other bear all the problems of the past. The Baathist regime has committed outrageous crimes against all Iraqis by tyranny and injustice. It is wrong to hold the Arabs responsible. It is also wrong to charge a certain sect with this responsibility. Dangerous, as well as the responsibility for the crimes of the former Baath regime, 'adding that' all those who have been involved with the Baath regime bear these crimes and most Iraqis have signed the injustice of Saddam '.

"Our security forces are not like the previous forces and their goal is to protect the citizens," said the prime minister. "You saw what I did in Nineveh and Mosul, where they sacrificed themselves to protect the citizens."

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, davis411 said:

No welcome to my world

called black market

caesar is dead

we need to help each other

give, don't hoard 

but do not give to them who pretend they help

i would make a lot more on welfare then I do working

plus benefits 

think sheep think 

I'll be your bodyguard(free of charge) when you ramp up your run for the presidency.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jmcc said:

I'll be your bodyguard(free of charge) when you ramp up your run for the presidency.

Amen brother

after the rv we can test the body guard deal in vegas

i will be having a really good but bad time

keep cameras at bay

dont need anything haunting me 

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:06 PM, Floridian said:

He pointed out that "why do not enter the oil imports in a clear account announced by citizens, as we do here in the central government, and why they do not allow financial control of public funds," stressing that "put these questions about the fate of oil resources of the region and not pay them salaries to several regional officials And we directed the financial control bodies to do their duty, but, on the pretext of independence of the region, they reject the work of the oversight and integrity and consider it interference."

Well I guess the Kurds, who I thought were great, as compared to the Iraqi Government, are really a bunch of crooks.  And the Iraqi Government, who I thought were a bunch of crooks are really great, fair and wonderful.  

I guess I had it all wrong, all these years.  :(

Go easy on yourself Floridian......These were my thoughts too.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Man_Kind said:

Go easy on yourself Floridian......These were my thoughts too.

Thanks, Man_Kind, but I was trying to be funny.  I really don't think the Iraqi government is great, fair and wonderful.  I think they're all a bunch of crooks, Kurdistan and Baghdad both, except for Abadi.  Him, I like.  I think it's because he spent 30 years living in London and knows there's a better way than the Arab way.  Man, they are so different than us.  

Hopefully, with the advent of the internet over there, they will see how the rest of the world handles things and learn from it.  

Maybe I should say the "best" of the world, not the "rest" of the world.  Thinking of North Korea, Iran, Venezuela, etc.  What a mess!  Sigh.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

On September 25, 2017 at 12:58 AM, lifes journey said:

there has been alot of good news this week, am waiting for adams take on all of this.

Me I think we are closer than  we know Abodi will do what he needs to for his country,said that straight up so if he has to play the rv trump card to do it then thats exactly what he will do to keep his country together imho 

Same here, good news and I am interested to see what Adam has to say too.   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

Amen brother

after the rv we can test the body guard deal in vegas

i will be having a really good but bad time

keep cameras at bay

dont need anything haunting me 

I'll have to bring my personal assistant because I do get distracted in Vegas. She will keep both of us in line.