Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI News 09/24/2017

yota691

53 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks Yota, yep now that Iraq is going to start to turn a profit, everyone get ready to pay taxes. Moving along nicely DV :bananacamel:

As much as I am not a tax fan, it does show that they have to be making something to be taxed vs here were I am making nothing and being taxed.  :lol:

• Upvote 6

Thanks Yota, and good morning DV. I agree with the comments above  and yet again, love the timing of this post. It gives a 'heads-up' that business in Iraq is about to change. This post is definitely encouraging- Iraq is or already has gotten its act together in the accounting sector and they wouldn't put this news out unless they wanted people to know about it now - not 6 months from now but now. I like the fact that this is going to also put another level of brakes on old corruption and new business coming into Iraq.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, presence said:

Thanks Yota, and good morning DV. I agree with the comments above  and yet again, love the timing of this post. It gives a 'heads-up' that business in Iraq is about to change. This post is definitely encouraging- Iraq is or already has gotten its act together in the accounting sector and they wouldn't put this news out unless they wanted people to know about it now - not 6 months from now but now. I like the fact that this is going to also put another level of brakes on old corruption and new business coming into Iraq.

Laid Back stated that the next 90 days are going to be interesting and I think he is right on this. Things are moving in the right direction. :twothumbs:

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

We're seriously considering getting a vacation home in FL and claiming that as our state of residence. 

I am in VA and they just slammed me for some BS tax in 2014 $2,400.00. I wrote on the check, moving to Fla.. I will get a place and use that as my home base. It is not like I had $2k plus laying around. There is a few things I would like to do and I really need to be smart about my money going forward. Being tied here because of a job. Looking forward to that financial independence.  

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Laid Back stated that the next 90 days are going to be interesting and I think he is right on this. Things are moving in the right direction. :twothumbs:

If they are adopting the TIN (Tax identification Number )is because they're planning to give purchasing power to the the people

Go cbi

Go new monetary policy 

Go purchasing power

Go taxes

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

2 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

If they are adopting the TIN (Tax identification Number )is because they're planning to give purchasing power to the the people

Go cbi

Go new monetary policy 

Go purchasing power

Go taxes

Good Morning Laid Back, so true about getting a TIN. Things are moving in the right direction. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I used too.... but FL is probably my final destination because the lack of state income tax.... most likely inland though from a natural disaster standpoint... I can always drive an hr to the beach if need be :) 

I checked the area I was thinking of. It was in the hardest hit area so what ever was left standing is what I will be checking out in the future.  Just need a small apartment, nothing elaborate.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Good Morning Laid Back, so true about getting a TIN. Things are moving in the right direction. 

When the HCL is adopted every citizen will received their shares from the oil sales, then they will be taxed 

oil for all

land for all

wealth for all

Go RV

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I checked the area I was thinking of. It was in the hardest hit area so what ever was left standing is what I will be checking out in the future.  Just need a small apartment, nothing elaborate.  

hey chuck, maybe you can luck  out and get the  "key  largo " site where bogart and macall made their movie ! Image result for photo of bogart bacall key largo

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I am planning on making the move to Fla. Making that my jump off point to do business worldwide. 

We have a small place on a canel in Bonita springs in between Naples and fort Myers and lucked out with very little storm damage but I love it there , 20 minutes by boat out to the Gulf of Mexico, few hours to the Keyes, 20 minutes to RSW airport, it's not a bad place to be 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

We have a small place on a canel in Bonita springs in between Naples and fort Myers and lucked out with very little storm damage but I love it there , 20 minutes by boat out to the Gulf of Mexico, few hours to the Keyes, 20 minutes to RSW airport, it's not a bad place to be 😀

Was looking at Punta Gorda or Sarasota area.  Thanks for the tip, I will be checking it out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Was looking at Punta Gorda or Sarasota area.  Thanks for the tip, I will be checking it out. 

Punta Gorda is nice,I've been to Harpoon Harry's many times but Florida has many beautiful coastal areas,unfortunately it's been a couple years since I've made the trip down,hopefully that  will change soon 😀

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

Punta Gorda is nice,I've been to Harpoon Harry's many times but Florida has many beautiful coastal areas,unfortunately it's been a couple years since I've made the trip down,hopefully that  will change soon 😀

When this hits we are all going to be placing ourselves in a better place.  

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I used too.... but FL is probably my final destination because the lack of state income tax.... most likely inland though from a natural disaster standpoint... I can always drive an hr to the beach if need be :) 

Come to Pensacola, we have only been hit directly with a hurricane one time in 30 or 40 years, maybe 50 years.  Now, Ivan (2004) was pretty rough on us but we have been fortunate over the years and we have some of the whitest sand  beaches in the world. And no,  I do not work for the Chamber of Commerce. :D  

• Upvote 3

I'll consider it :) used to live in Deerfield beach in the late 90's..... best friend lives in Key Largo... so I'm used to hurricanes and the east coast of FL so I've really never considered the west side due to lack of relationships there.... but if this all happens the way we expect it... we may want a completely fresh start where no one really knows us or our business 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4