Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

GameChanger

Do I purchase more Dinar???

So, I'm VIP Platinum. Wife is VIP. Have OSI, OGIT, IBC (paid for not complete just yet).  Reading a lot.  I know things are never for sure. Have a few bucks to invest without being too worried if IQD doesn't RV ever. So, based on all that is happening... good idea to purchase a bit more IQD? The reason for the question is to gauge the likelihood of a major shift in the next 6-12 months.  I could put in digital currency but potential return for IQD seems better if thing go as we anticipate.

Comments... Ideas???

• Upvote 1

I have been picking a a little more here and there....I guess it can't hurt if you can afford it.

Just my Opinion and nothing more.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

My opinion, speculative investments are always a risk of varying degree including acquiring IQD (or more IQD) with the anticipation of a return greater than and more valued than the initial investment that will be realized at some point.

Based on every persons situation and capability, a researched decision is usually in order.

The old adage, "If Your current standard of living will be impacted now or in the future by acquiring IQD as a speculative investment, don't acquire IQD (or more IQD)" should be strongly considered.

For me, I fully anticipate the IQD speculative investment to be lucrative at some point. When? I don't know (or anyone else for that matter). How much? I don't know (or anyone else for that matter).

xchangeofamerica is out of uncirculated 50K and uncircualted 1K IQD notes.

https://www.xchangeofamerica.com/buy-create-order

But, hey, they are out of Indian Rupee, Jamaican Dollar, and Mongolian Tugrik, too, for that matter. (Wuz up with that???!!!)

I do find it interesting xchangeofamerica is out of the 1K IQD notes - something that is worth less than 1 USD for each 1K IQD note. Maybe not so surprising they are out of the 50K notes but I thought the 50K notes were being used to get IQD lower denomination notes off the Iraqi streets. There may have been a predetermined quantity of these 50K notes printed with none printed since the last printing. If there are no more uncirculated 50K IQD notes available in Iraq, that may be an indication of significantly achieving Iraq's goal of getting the desired amount of lower IQD denomination notes off the streets. I have no way of verifying this last statement - only speculating kinda like this IQD speculative investment.

A couple years ago, there was an indication that both the 50K and 100K IQD notes would be printed and put out to get the desired amount of lower IQD denominations off the Iraqi streets. The 50K IQD notes have been printed. I have some. I have not seen any articles about the printing of the 100K IQD notes. So, I am estimating that either the 50K IQD notes that are already printed is all Iraq needs to achieve their goal of removing the desired amount of lower denomination IQD notes off the Iraqi streets or the removing of the desired amount of lower denomination IQD notes from the Iraqi streets is a lower priority now indicated by the lack of information on and releasing the 100K IQD notes.

Prior to the event we have all been waiting for (if indeed it does happen) and 100K IQD notes are available, I MAY get some. But, hey, maybe I would just like to think I am a part of the Big Boy's (or Big Girl's) Club by having some of those nice crispy 100K IQD notes. The reason I like the large denomination IQD notes is there are far fewer of them and easier to conceal with ultra modern security features that eliminate counterfeiting (especially the 50K notes). In this respect, an informed decision on the denomination of IQD to acquire is in order. I highly suspect that uncirculated IQD purchased through a long term currency dealer will have been acquired legally and in a way to circumvent distributing counterfeit IQD. My opinion though.

My opinion? If there are no anticiapted downsides to getting more IQD and You and Your Wife feel good about and are in agreement, GO FOR IT!!! If one or both of You have any hesitation whatsoever about getting more IQD or the amount of IQD, DON'T DO IT - STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. i REPEAT, STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

Well, OK, just my opinion. Hope this helps.

And (OH, YEAH, BABY!!!)............................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Mine are for sale

rate rate 1 to 1.00

i take cash

Excellent Davis !! I will sell you all mine for .75 each. You can then turn around and sell them again at a profit !!  I only take cash as well.

pp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Excellent Davis !! I will sell you all mine for .75 each. You can then turn around and sell them again at a profit !!  I only take cash as well.

pp

Cash of course

you are taxed like me here in tax haven canada

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

and Mongolian Tugrik, too, for that matter. (Wuz up with that???!!!

Because, about two years ago the Tugrik was spot lighted by the IMF for stabilization with controls similar to the IQD.  (Go to the IMF site for more info)

Anyway, me and my buddies started a Tugrik Investment Club (TIC).  We cashed in our soda-pop bottles and redirected our aluminum can recycling profits to buy up as much Tugrik as we could.  As of today, our initial US $400 has the return potential of $1,000,000.00.

Now I'm not saying that type of high stakes play is for every one but what the heck, you only go 'round once, might as well make it a fun ride. :tiphat:

GH 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, George Hayduke said:

Because, about two years ago the Tugrik was spot lighted by the IMF for stabilization with controls similar to the IQD.  (Go to the IMF site for more info)

Anyway, me and my buddies started a Tugrik Investment Club (TIC).  We cashed in our soda-pop bottles and redirected our aluminum can recycling profits to buy up as much Tugrik as we could.  As of today, our initial US $400 has the return potential of $1,000,000.00.

Now I'm not saying that type of high stakes play is for every one but what the heck, you only go 'round once, might as well make it a fun ride. :tiphat:

GH 

All The Best Returns On Your TIC, George Hayduke, and The Best Of Your Weekend To You! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, happygilmores said:

Coming to a site like this and asking if you should buy more Dinar is a bit like asking your crack dealer if you should buy more crack. Don't you think?  JMO

Crack, did someone mention selling crack???? lol 

• Upvote 1

I recently bought some 5K notes. Not sure if it was a good idea but my thoughts were that if the value does rise and I needed to cash in at maybe .50, I wouldn't be forced to take a big hit on a 25 K dinar. Any thoughts or opinions are welcomed...

• Upvote 1

It's really a personel choice I feel. Its not what is best for everyone else, but what is best suited for you. I myself have all the different denoms with the exception of the 50K note. When this baby calves, I am so out of here and heading to the beach.

Put to paper a plan that feels right for you. Then you will have no last minute worries on how to proceed.. Also concider joining VIP as Adam has already done the bulk of the leg work.

Hope this helps even a little.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 2

Thank you PP...I appreciate your feedback. I have been in this for 10+ years. All I had ever heard/read was buying large notes. I just felt diversifying a little might be a good thing. I'm with ya- headed to the beach too when the rate and spread are where I want it to be!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

It's really a personel choice I feel. Its not what is best for everyone else, but what is best suited for you. I myself have all the different denoms with the exception of the 50K note. When this baby calves, I am so out of here and heading to the beach.

Put to paper a plan that feels right for you. Then you will have no last minute worries on how to proceed.. Also concider joining VIP as Adam has already done the bulk of the leg work.

Hope this helps even a little.

pp

No help at all

cash out

i take 10 percent and party hard

rest left for family and friends

reason is 10 percent 

well I will party to hard after all these years

and yes be dead 

but smiling

joking joking 

agree have a semi plan in place

gods gifts come

you just have to have a idea how to deal with it

i will just buy Ontario as my own

pack your bags

i will evict everyone 

then be prez

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I am so out of here and heading to the beach.

1 hour ago, juliebug said:

headed to the beach too

The beach must be some sort of Girl Thang. :o

You Go, Girls!!! :twothumbs:

No, I mean like go get more IQD so You can enjoy some one line shopping therapy to pacify all the off beach pre event anxiety!!! :P

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, PokerPlayer and JulieBug! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The beach must be some sort of Girl Thang. :o

You Go, Girls!!! :twothumbs:

No, I mean like go get more IQD so You can enjoy some one line shopping therapy to pacify all the off beach pre event anxiety!!! :P

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, PokerPlayer and JulieBug! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

We are definitely not against any good looking fellows who may want to join us either !!  {{{ giggle }}}, or any fellows for that matter !!

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Upvote 1

Well if this ever comes about North brother island could be had cheap but it is way to close to liberalville for me. I would have to start my own country on that Island and ban anyone that didn't speak English, know the Password or own a reasonable amount of Firearm and Ammo.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=north+brother+island&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsocks-studio.com%2Fimg%2Fblog%2FNorth-Brother-Island-19.jpg#id=2&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsocks-studio.com%2Fimg%2Fblog%2FNorth-Brother-Island-19.jpg&action=click

Karsten

• Upvote 1

Just now, pokerplayer said:

We are definitely not against any good looking fellows who may want to join us either !!  {{{ giggle }}}, or any fellows for that matter !!

pp

Oh, Yeah, PokerPlayer! Hopefully we'll all get to enjoy lots of "Beach Time" whatever and where ever that may be like real soon! :twothumbs:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Karsten said:

Well if this ever comes about North brother island could be had cheap but it is way to close to liberalville for me. I would have to start my own country on that Island and ban anyone that didn't speak English, know the Password or own a reasonable amount of Firearm and Ammo.

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=north+brother+island&fr=yhs-mozilla-004&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsocks-studio.com%2Fimg%2Fblog%2FNorth-Brother-Island-19.jpg#id=2&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsocks-studio.com%2Fimg%2Fblog%2FNorth-Brother-Island-19.jpg&action=click

Karsten

Really Cool, Karsten!

One item I possess is a 500 S&W and I have over 2,000 rounds I have hand loaded myself in that alone with six different bullets for different applications. Does that count?

I only speak English but may be only nominally proficient in my writing and oratory skills. Is that OK?

Well, OK, I don't have any idea about the password. What does it take to get the password, how much does it cost, or do I get any hints? I won't be "neutralized" on the spot if I fumble the password, will I?

Hope Your Weekend Is Going Your Way, Karsten! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1