Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If This Rumor Is True...Good News.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Iraq commitments to Kuwait is the #1 holdup of the MR process.

Treat this article as a rumor.

Not verified. Your opine.

22 Sep 2017  KTFA26...

Article: “Kuwait to help Iraq fulfill UNSC commitments

Quote: “Kuwait said Wednesday it would cooperate with Iraq to fulfill commitments towards Kuwait as listed in UN Security Council resolutions...”

Today we have Kuwait backing Abadi and Iraq …

Nice (big smile).

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Luigi fond this news article verifying the above.

Politics 9/24/2011 11:28:00 PM
Kuwait FM urges UN to help Iraq fulfill commitments toward Kuwait

UNITED NATIONS, Sept 24 (KUNA) -- Kuwait Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sheikh Mohammad Sabah Al Salem Al-Sabah on Saturday urged the UN General Assembly (UNGA) presidency to help Iraq step up the fulfillment of remaining commitments towards Kuwait, particularly those stated in UN resolution 833 on borders.
Sheikh Mohammad raised the issue during a meeting Saturday with incumbent President of the UNGA Nasser Abdul-Aziz Al-Nasser, a Qatari national.
"We talked about all issues that are on the UN General Assembly and Security Council's agendas particularly those related to Kuwait and the pending Iraqi commitments towards Kuwait," Sheikh Mohammad told KUNA following the meeting.
"It seems that Iraq needs to be stimulated to fulfill these commitments and we hope the UN General Assembly presidency would help Iraq, through advice, to fulfill its commitments particularly those related to resolution 833 as soon as possible." Borders between Kuwait and Iraq have been demarcated but Iraq is yet to carry out maintenance for the border signs.
With regard to the Gulf Cooperation Council's (GCC) contributions to the UN deliberations and actions, Sheikh Mohammad said the GCC's role in the UN has greatly broadened in the past years.
"It became clear now that GCC are leading the Arab group in the UN. GCC member states are now raising not only GCC-related but also all Arab issues, at the forefront of which the Palestinian cause," he underlined.
"We have extensively mulled the proposed strategies to meet the great aspirations and to see positive outcome to the Palestinian statehood bid, particularly in light of the calls for the return to negotiations and the Israeli expansion of settlement activities and usurpation of Palestinian lands.
" Sheikh Mohammad described the Palestinian request for the UN membership as an historic move.
"We have an historic chance to seek voting on the request in the UN General Assembly and the result will be positive," he asserted.
"It is a strategic Kuwaiti goal to see the establishment of a Palestinian state as soon as possible." The Kuwaiti top diplomat unveiled that the "Arab Spring" has positively impacted the Arab participation in the UN.
"Frankly, the Arab political developments were supportive. In the past, there was always talk about differences between what Arab leaders and people's demands, but now it became clear that they are the same when it comes to the Palestinian cause. All want to see the establishment of the Palestinian state and Palestinian getting their legitimate rights."

http://www.kuna.net.kw/NewsAgenciesPublicSite/ArticleDetails.aspx?id=2192397&Language=en

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

"It seems that Iraq needs to be stimulated to fulfill these commitments and we hope the UN General Assembly presidency would help Iraq, through advice, to fulfill its commitments particularly those related to resolution 833 as soon as possible." Borders between Kuwait and Iraq have been demarcated but Iraq is yet to carry out maintenance for the border signs.

Drrrrrrr. Iraq has to be led by the nose to do ANYTHING. Almost 15 years since the US went in and kicked Saddam in the nuts. And they're still putzin' around in the sand. Easy fix on this one. A couple sandwich boards....one side says Iraq, the other side says Kuwait. DONE !  Put one every 50 miles. Let's see....120 mile common border would need...um....THREE. Have STAPLES print them up. Move on for god sake!!!  :)

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Your choice of words and sentence structure are, um, how shall I say........different  lol

Glad to see I'm not the only grammar police on here. I tried to correct the misdirected several times and, well,

the Shiite hit the fan. Since then....nada. :)

Funniest_Memes_grammar-pirates_9456.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Your choice of words and sentence structure are, um, how shall I say........different  lol

pp

sorry.. english are not my native speaker . I learn many language and many things so sometimes i got confused. But i dont care .. Lol . I just talk what i wants. If you understand ok .. if you not understand forget it . Stop stalking me . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

10 hours ago, nor said:

sorry.. english are not my native speaker . I learn many language and many things so sometimes i got confused. But i dont care .. Lol . I just talk what i wants. If you understand ok .. if you not understand forget it . Stop stalking me . 

12 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Stalking ? How did you arrive at that from my post ? I am starting to think your having dillusions of grandeur nor.

Stay calm and slowly step away from the keyboard... LOL

pp

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Stalking ? How did you arrive at that from my post ? I am starting to think your having dillusions of grandeur nor.

Stay calm and slowly step away from the keyboard... LOL

pp

Oh c'mon PP... Nor probably didn't mean "stalking" either! LOL    

Thanks for requesting a bit of clarity, PP!  EVERYONE should be accountable for the meaning of the content they post... second language or not.  To say, "I don't care"... is well, kind of defeating the purpose of posting!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 3