Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Article: "Private Banks Association Organizes A Workshop On Safety Requirements For Financial Systems Conversion" !

DinarThug

On ‎9‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, presence said:

murd11- thank you very much for your response. I am in agreement- sometimes speculation is made up 'nonsense'. I have always hoped that the situation with the devalued currency in Iraq is not going to be similar or identical to the one made years ago in Vietnam (another war-torn country.)

However, the circumstances between the two nations' histories as - well as their natural resources - are vastly different.

Thetefore, everything being equal, the fact remains that Iraq has been making vast progress getting  getting 'online and inline' with the rest of the world's largest economies as of late. Specifically, Iraq has developed and implemented recognized forms of GAAP (generalized accepted accounting principles) that include: IBAN (international bank account numbers) and more recently TIN (tax identification numbers). Iraq supposedly has the 'fastest internet in the world', and Iraq now has a stock exchange.  All of these developments have been 'publicly announced' by the Iraqi government and by the central bank of Iraq - to the entire planet. International support - in the trillions of dollars, billions of Euros, etc. is being made for a reason, 'in my opinion'.

I personally think one if us (me) is going to see that the other one (you) was wrong before 2018; I really look forward to watching it  unfold.

~presence~

I totally agree with what you have written. What I was saying is that sometimes people will throw something out there just to see if it will stick, and people will jump on the bandwagon and pump everyone up for no reasonable reason

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1