Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - Article: "Private Banks Association Organizes A Workshop On Safety Requirements For Financial Systems Conversion" !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Drinking On The Job At A Workshop !

9-21-2017   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Article:  "Private Banks Association organizes a workshop on safety requirements for financial systems conversion"    

Quote:  "This workshop comes at a very important time is determinedly Iraqi banks open up to the regional and international banks and boost confidence between them to reflect positively on the banking sector."   

I have said this before, you don't train people for a task they will be doing a year from now. 

This to me clearly implies they expect to engage with the worlds banking system within a few months or less. 

We can hope.

• Upvote 6

9-21-2017   Newshound Guru Enorrste  Article:  "Private Banks Association organizes a workshop on safety requirements for financial systems conversion"    

Quote:  "This workshop comes at a very important time is determinedly Iraqi banks open up to the regional and international banks and boost confidence between them to reflect positively on the banking sector." 

It seems to me that this movement that we are seeing on several different fronts at this time is being driven quietly from the IMF in the background.  

They stated last year that it was their intention to bring Iraq into the world market in the first half of 2017.  

They did not make that goal, obviously, but we continue to see progress (at the Iraqi rate, unfortunately) toward that goal.  

This symposium/training is clearly geared, as KAP [Guru Kaperoni] has rightly stated, to something that is "on the horizon" rather than down the road a way.  

I would not be surprised to see Iraq move into Article 8 late this year and start the float either at that time or at the beginning of next year.  

Saleh seemed to indicate some time ago that changes like these must take place at the beginning of a year. 

• Upvote 5

Here's The Article Posted By Master Yota ...{/b]

Association of Private Banks organizes a workshop on safety requirements for financial transfer systems

By yota691, Wednesday at 03:21 AM in Iraq & Dinar Related News 

2469.jpg

Economy News Baghdad: 

On Wednesday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks organized a workshop in cooperation with KMPG International on the safety requirements of financial transfer systems and was attended by 100 employees of Iraqi and foreign banks operating in Baghdad. 

"This workshop comes at a very important time is the insistence of Iraqi banks to open up to regional and international banks and enhance confidence between them to reflect positively on the banking sector," said Wadih al-Hanal, head of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, during the workshop.

He added that "compliance with the requirements of safety requirements in the financial transfer systems will show the extent of the commitment of the Iraqi banking sector to apply the latest international standards in the banking sector and will contribute to strengthen the positions of Iraqi banks to establish relationships with correspondent banks," noting that "the presence of the Central Bank for most workshops held by the Association of Private Banks A significant indication of its importance because it is part of its strategy to be implemented during the next five years. "

Views 10   Date Added 20/09/2017

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

This is all part of the process. That doesn't mean a RV is imminent. It just means we are that much closer. Go RV, sometime 2017.

This is more or less what I'm saying. Every time some new news comes up everyone starts saying " oh my God it's Rving" We have a lot of miles to go yet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

17 minutes ago, murd11 said:

This is more or less what I'm saying. Every time some new news comes up everyone starts saying " oh my God it's Rving" We have a lot of miles to go yet.

....It appears this statement is addressed to me...Only three people responded...you're talking to the second person about 'responces'...which only leaves me...To insinuate that I implied we are RVing has a major discrepancy...That aint the case...all I implied was that the CBI training needs to be kicked up a notch or two...and if they need some practice...we here at DVD will be more than happy to help in their training sessions as they cash us out...To head off another simpleton lead...I'm fully aware that the CBI will not be cashing us out...in general...You can just sum up my responces as sarcastic at best...and that sarcasm is not in this responces but is insinuated for my original response...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, skeetdog said:

....It appears this statement is addressed to me...Only three people responded...you're talking to the second person about 'responces'...which only leaves me...To insinuate that I implied we are RVing has a major discrepancy...That aint the case...all I implied was that the CBI training needs to be kicked up a notch or two...and if they need some practice...we here at DVD will be more than happy to help in their training sessions as they cash us out...To head off another simpleton lead...I'm fully aware that the CBI will not be cashing us out...in general...You can just sum up my responces as sarcastic at best...and that sarcasm is not in this responces but is insinuated for my original response...

I wasn't commenting to your statement at all. I was commenting about the original article. Loosen up my man. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, murd11 said:

I wasn't commenting to your statement at all. I was commenting about the original article. Loosen up my man. 

....It's all Good Dawg...I just reviewed the replies on the post I contributed too...There seemed to be a discrepancy between post and posters...I merely expanded the ideology behind my original post...I think neither of us have thin skin and I appreciate your time and responce..."Have a Blessed Day"....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

I have said this before, you don't train people for a task they will be doing a year from now. 

This to me clearly implies they expect to engage with the worlds banking system within a few months or less. 

We can hope.

For once, I agree with Pepperoni. Or the flip side is....that they've all forgotten the training they received just last month and will need refreshers every week until this happens. They're a pathetic bunch, for sure. :wacko:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

....It's all Good Dawg...I just reviewed the replies on the post I contributed too...There seemed to be a discrepancy between post and posters...I merely expanded the ideology behind my original post...I think neither of us have thin skin and I appreciate your time and responce..."Have a Blessed Day"....

You also

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ht tp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/244185-kaperoni-article-private-banks-association-organizes-a-workshop-on-safety-requirements-for-financial-systems-conversion/&do=findComment&comment=1809842

Murd11- I try to remain objective in regards to the speculation surrounding this 'exotic currency.';  by that I mean I follow news articles that are sourced and extrapolate the financial progress and developments as best as possible that pertain to a country that appears to be transitioning from a dictatorship to a capitalistic society. I base some my interpretation on the experience I have from working in financial accounting as a mutual fund accountant. 

Because this his is such a rare event in 'human terms' and one that takes place in a part of the non- western world, I am unfamiliar with what you apparently seem to know or imply that you know in regards to the 'RV'.

Simply put, please tell me what a I am missing, besides increased security and other relations between the multiple factions in and around  Iraq, as it appears to me that vast progress has and continues to be made against corruption as well as the development of airaq's technology via international/worldwide investment and interest. 

~peace~

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, presence said:

ht tp://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/244185-kaperoni-article-private-banks-association-organizes-a-workshop-on-safety-requirements-for-financial-systems-conversion/&do=findComment&comment=1809842

Murd11- I try to remain objective in regards to the speculation surrounding this 'exotic currency.';  by that I mean I follow news articles that are sourced and extrapolate the financial progress and developments as best as possible that pertain to a country that appears to be transitioning from a dictatorship to a capitalistic society. I base some my interpretation on the experience I have from working in financial accounting as a mutual fund accountant. 

Because this his is such a rare event in 'human terms' and one that takes place in a part of the non- western world, I am unfamiliar with what you apparently seem to know or imply that you know in regards to the 'RV'.

Simply put, please tell me what a I am missing, besides increased security and other relations between the multiple factions in and around  Iraq, as it appears to me that vast progress has and continues to be made against corruption as well as the development of airaq's technology via international/worldwide investment and interest. 

~peace~

Sometimes" speculations" are just downright made up nonsense. 

Edited by murd11
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 9/22/2017 at 8:11 AM, Luigi1 said:

This is all part of the process. That doesn't mean a RV is imminent. It just means we are that much closer. Go RV, sometime 2017.

Everyone razes you, but by this statement here I see you get it! Good man Luigi! It a process, total process we have to sit back and watch and wait.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:50 AM, Luigi1 said:

Many Gurus claim it will RV Dec 20th. Iraq wants us to have the cash in our pockets so we can spend on Christmas.....

Same BS every year. Wait for it. That will come around again from RayRat and Bruce the Turd just before Black Friday. Iraq could care less about our holiday shopping. <_<

murd11- thank you very much for your response. I am in agreement- sometimes speculation is made up 'nonsense'. I have always hoped that the situation with the devalued currency in Iraq is not going to be similar or identical to the one made years ago in Vietnam (another war-torn country.)

However, the circumstances between the two nations' histories as - well as their natural resources - are vastly different.

Thetefore, everything being equal, the fact remains that Iraq has been making vast progress getting  getting 'online and inline' with the rest of the world's largest economies as of late. Specifically, Iraq has developed and implemented recognized forms of GAAP (generalized accepted accounting principles) that include: IBAN (international bank account numbers) and more recently TIN (tax identification numbers). Iraq supposedly has the 'fastest internet in the world', and Iraq now has a stock exchange.  All of these developments have been 'publicly announced' by the Iraqi government and by the central bank of Iraq - to the entire planet. International support - in the trillions of dollars, billions of Euros, etc. is being made for a reason, 'in my opinion'.

I personally think one if us (me) is going to see that the other one (you) was wrong before 2018; I really look forward to watching it  unfold.

~presence~

• Upvote 3