Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Inuit elders of the Arctic frontier had warned NASA

bostonangler

This ridiculous gobbledygook tripe you believe, but what God had to say about the shape of His Earth you call me crazy for preaching.  :facepalm::facepalm1::rake:

There's a freight train coming your way sure enough, it's called the, "Lightning Express". 

But by the time you realize that I, and God's word were right, it'll be too late. 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This ridiculous gobbledygook tripe you believe, but what God had to say about the shape of His Earth you call me crazy for preaching.  :facepalm::facepalm1::rake:

There's a freight train coming your way sure enough, it's called the, "Lightning Express". 

But by the time you realize that I, and God's word were right, it'll be too late. 

I think you struck a nerve!

i balanced you out sir.

• Upvote 2

Thanks BA...Been following the activities of Nibiru-Nemesis for sometime now...The earth's active natural occurrences have started to intensify...It was believed to be a conspiracy theory a couple decades ago...with the warnings from biblical scholars from our past  to the documentation today's technical world has to offer to track these orbital plants...It should be a major concern to all that care to take time to understand the forces of our universe and the galaxies that intertwined with ours...

• Upvote 1

YES. :bulb:

I see the light now.

I mean really, The Word of God was written thousands of years ago by idiots who had no clue what God was showing them. And couldn't even begin to understand what they were living on. Because God just didn't know how to explain it to a bunch of cavemen.:lol:

6 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YES. :bulb:

I see the light now.

I mean really, The Word of God was written thousands of years ago by idiots who had no clue what God was showing them. And couldn't even begin to understand what they were living on. Because God just didn't know how to explain it to a bunch of cavemen.:lol:

Are you saying the bible was written by "idiots who had no clue" and yet you are an expert? 

B/A

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Are you saying the bible was written by "idiots who had no clue" and yet you are an expert? 

B/A

No! That is not what I'm saying and you know it.

I'm saying that there are, "scoffers and mockers", who by, "claiming themselves to be wise, have become fools". In thinking that because of their wealth and superior education that they have no need of what God has to say about anything and in their folly they would never even think to ask God in prayer anything. 

These are vain simpletons that will lead many astray with their College Educations and worldly knowledge. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No! That is not what I'm saying and you know it.

I'm saying that there are, "scoffers and mockers", who by, "claiming themselves to be wise, have become fools". In thinking that because of their wealth and superior education that they have no need of what God has to say about anything and in their folly they would never even think to ask God in prayer anything. 

These are vain simpletons that will lead many astray with their College Educations and worldly knowledge. 

....Well this definitely leaves me out of the equation...The way I understands GOD'S being is he was the beginning...The universe was created first before earth...Billions of years ago God after creating the universes and decided to create our universe and former earth through first molten lava to form the dry land and the seas and oceans...To go even further God created the refreshing fresh water that's purified through rain...GOD also waned us of living within our means and to 3ducate ourselves...To believe in God's infinite wisdom...one can't restrict GOD'S infinite abilities...There are many rooms in GOD'S house and there's distances even our most advanced sciences don't have the ability to discover...Only our God knows what the limits of space are...We can only comment on our perspectivesite of what our limited human minds can comprehen...

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....Well this definitely leaves me out of the equation...The way I understands GOD'S being is he was the beginning...The universe was created first before earth...Billions of years ago God after creating the universes and decided to create our universe and former earth through first molten lava to form the dry land and the seas and oceans...To go even further God created the refreshing fresh water that's purified through rain...GOD also waned us of living within our means and to 3ducate ourselves...To believe in God's infinite wisdom...one can't restrict GOD'S infinite abilities...There are many rooms in GOD'S house and there's distances even our most advanced sciences don't have the ability to discover...Only our God knows what the limits of space are...We can only comment on our perspectivesite of what our limited human minds can comprehen...

Glad you were able to make your statement and you didn't feel the need to accuse anyone or threaten them with

the slaughter of a god.

Thanks skeet :)

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, skeetdog said:

....Well this definitely leaves me out of the equation...The way I understands GOD'S being is he was the beginning...The universe was created first before earth...Billions of years ago God after creating the universes and decided to create our universe and former earth through first molten lava to form the dry land and the seas and oceans...To go even further God created the refreshing fresh water that's purified through rain...GOD also waned us of living within our means and to 3ducate ourselves...To believe in God's infinite wisdom...one can't restrict GOD'S infinite abilities...There are many rooms in GOD'S house and there's distances even our most advanced sciences don't have the ability to discover...

...We can only comment on our perspectivesite of what our limited human minds can comprehen...

Like Jim, I quoted below, I too am glad that you were respectful. 

The universe was created first before earth...Billions of years ago

No disrespect intended, but can you show me that in the Bible?

To go even further God created the refreshing fresh water that's purified through rain

According to Genesis 2:5-6 God did not cause it to rain on the earth in the beginning. But instead there was a mist that came up out of the ground. 

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

To believe in God's infinite wisdom...one can't restrict GOD'S infinite abilities

To suggest that believing the word of God when he said that he created a, "vault", which  resembles a, "footstool", before His Throne is to restrict His abilities seems crazy to me. Imagine the concept of creating this earth and locking it all inside a vaulted footstool complete with all the various things we know within the world. Can science even come close to doing the same thing? 

Only our God knows what the limits of space are

I couldn't agree with you more here, which is why now in nearly every post that I make I, "BEG", everyone to ask God for wisdom. Have you asked God about this, or do you know so much that you don't need God to show you anything? God told us to, "to ask of Him who giveth to all me liberally, and you shall receive". 

James 1 :5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

I recently had a conversation with a dear friend who basically told me the same thing as you just did. That some things are simply beyond, "human comprehension", or as my friend put it, we simply cannot, "wrap our minds around", certain scriptures. 

But as I just showed you from James, the Brother of Jesus Christ, that is not true. There is nothing that God isn't willing to show us, we just have to ask in faith and He will show us the truth. As Paul, the Apostle, said also to us in 1 Corinthians 13:12

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

That verse directly refers to the world to come, though I contend that it is a revelation that God is wanting to show us far more than we think we know.

Again, that is why I am BEGGING everyone to ask God what is what. To not be ashamed or feel embarrassed to ask God something that we feel we know so surely. Ask God in even the ridiculous things for in doing so we humble ourselves before God admitting that in our sinful and fallen state we might be wrong. 

And as we do this then we begin to see this world and our lives in a whole different light. 

6 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Glad you were able to make your statement and you didn't feel the need to accuse anyone or threaten them with

the slaughter of a god.

Thanks skeet :)

As am I. Though I sense that you think I was being accusing and threatening in my earlier post.

Yet all I did was quote scripture. 

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

, "claiming themselves to be wise, have become fools"

Romans 1:22

On 9/20/2017 at 8:10 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

2 Peter 3:10 

Though here I did give it a name that God did not. Consider it my unusual attempt at humor, not a threat by me. 

A warning from God.  

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Like Jim, I quoted below, I too am glad that you were respectful. 

The universe was created first before earth...Billions of years ago

No disrespect intended, but can you show me that in the Bible?

To go even further God created the refreshing fresh water that's purified through rain

According to Genesis 2:5-6 God did not cause it to rain on the earth in the beginning. But instead there was a mist that came up out of the ground. 

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground. 6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

To believe in God's infinite wisdom...one can't restrict GOD'S infinite abilities

To suggest that believing the word of God when he said that he created a, "vault", which  resembles a, "footstool", before His Throne is to restrict His abilities seems crazy to me. Imagine the concept of creating this earth and locking it all inside a vaulted footstool complete with all the various things we know within the world. Can science even come close to doing the same thing? 

Only our God knows what the limits of space are

I couldn't agree with you more here, which is why now in nearly every post that I make I, "BEG", everyone to ask God for wisdom. Have you asked God about this, or do you know so much that you don't need God to show you anything? God told us to, "to ask of Him who giveth to all me liberally, and you shall receive". 

James 1 :5

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

I recently had a conversation with a dear friend who basically told me the same thing as you just did. That some things are simply beyond, "human comprehension", or as my friend put it, we simply cannot, "wrap our minds around", certain scriptures. 

But as I just showed you from James, the Brother of Jesus Christ, that is not true. There is nothing that God isn't willing to show us, we just have to ask in faith and He will show us the truth. As Paul, the Apostle, said also to us in 1 Corinthians 13:12

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

That verse directly refers to the world to come, though I contend that it is a revelation that God is wanting to show us far more than we think we know.

Again, that is why I am BEGGING everyone to ask God what is what. To not be ashamed or feel embarrassed to ask God something that we feel we know so surely. Ask God in even the ridiculous things for in doing so we humble ourselves before God admitting that in our sinful and fallen state we might be wrong. 

And as we do this then we begin to see this world and our lives in a whole different light. 

As am I. Though I sense that you think I was being accusing and threatening in my earlier post.

Yet all I did was quote scripture. 

Romans 1:22

2 Peter 3:10 

Though here I did give it a name that God did not. Consider it my unusual attempt at humor, not a threat by me. 

A warning from God.  

Thank LGD...I believe their are deminsions associated to the level of the purity of our spirits...The Garden of Eden was in a 4th or 5th deminions...There was no need for water as everything was perfect...The reason the garden of Edens can't be located is because it's in a higher deminsional beyond our concept...When Adam and his side-kick were booted out of the garden GOD posted angels at the gates...also in another deminsion...Adam and Eve were put in the first deminsion were we work by the sweat of our brow and the pain of child birth is implimented....I believe there are at least 7 deminsions to the wonders we seek in our quest into the unknown....