Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 Sept 2017

Adam Montana

4 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Nobody Asked Him The Question ! ;) 

Sort Of Like The Rules On 'Jeopardy' ! :blink: 

:D  :D  :D 

Yes, I realize the questions are ahead of time. But I would think with something this extraordinary, a separate comment or thought would have been normal.

If nothing else to reinforce the need to join VIP.

Just my opinion. Thanks Thug😀

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Lucky Dragon said:

What?  No comment on the Abadi Tweeted??  This chat was probably prepared in advance, which make since.

But a direct comment on the tweet would have been nice.

Maybe later. We will see

I feel like Abadi's tweet, coupled with my statements on him and his role above... it kind of speaks for itself.

I'm not going to give a date or rate. Not now, not in the past, not ever.

Also, for the record, I do not "prepare my updates in advance". In fact, I do the exact opposite. I get up around 

4AM (assuming I wasn't already awake from working the night before with correspondents and business 

partners on the other side of the globe) and I review my personal notes. Then I check my personal info sources,

write my update, and THEN I check the weekly Q's.

My reasoning for this is simple - I always have and always will give MY opinion on the situation, and I don't want 

any distractions or influences. So I don't even PEEK at the weekly questions (such as the one about the tweet 

from Abadi) until I've written my weekly update, and I NEVER prepare them in advance.

What you all get from me is 100% me. Love it or leave it. :peace: 

==================

Moving on!

I just sent an email out, for those of you that want to check your spam, "folders", etc, to see where the email went 

and possibly adjust your email settings to be sure you are getting them in your INBOX and not somewhere else.

The email is being sent at "non-priority" speed right now, so if you respond in the next hour and say you didn't 

get it... I'll be ignoring those comments.

If any of you find it in spam or "Updates" or something else, please help the community by sharing how you 

moved it to your "Primary" inbox so you receive my updates there in the future.

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

I feel like Abadi's tweet, coupled with my statements on him and his role above... it kind of speaks for itself.

Also, for the record, I do not "prepare my updates in advance". In fact, I do the exact opposite. I get up around 

4AM (assuming I wasn't already awake from working the night before with correspondents and business 

partners on the other side of the globe) and I review my personal notes. Then I check my personal info sources,

My reasoning for this is simple - I always have and always will give MY opinion on the situation, and I don't want 

any distractions or influences. So I don't even PEEK at the weekly questions (such as the one about the tweet 

from Abadi) until I've written my weekly update, and I NEVER prepare them in advance.

==================

Moving on!

I just sent an email out, for those of you that want to check your spam, "folders", etc, to see where the email went 

and possibly adjust your email settings to be sure you are getting them in your INBOX and not somewhere else.

The email is being sent at "non-priority" speed right now, so if you respond in the next hour and say you didn't 

If any of you find it in spam or "Updates" or something else, please help the community by sharing how you 

Adam my friend 

i appreciate your efforts and you remind me of myself 

when I was younger

you would be a great vice prez to me

when I am president of the usa

great running mate

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Adam Montana said:

==================

Moving on!

Adam, thank you for your reply. Please understand that I'm new to this site.

I'm a rookie when it comes to the discussion protocols.  So excuse me for asking for clarification.... But your first sentence in this response isn't clear to me.

Abadi's tweet along with your statements speak for themselves.

What does that mean??  This is what I'm unclear about.  Are you saying Abadi is lying?  Or is he just a typical POLITICIAN saying what he thinks people want to hear??  Again I'm not trying to get you to commit to a rate or date.

Just a comment or thought on his recent tweet.

Thank you for indulging me

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Dragon said:

Adam, thank you for your reply. Please understand that I'm new to this site.

I'm a rookie when it comes to the discussion protocols.  So excuse me for asking for clarification.... But your first sentence in this response isn't clear to me.

Abadi's tweet along with your statements speak for themselves.

What does that mean??  This is what I'm unclear about.  Are you saying Abadi is lying?  Or is he just a typical POLITICIAN saying what he thinks people want to hear??  Again I'm not trying to get you to commit to a rate or date.

Just a comment or thought on his recent tweet.

Thank you for indulging me

I see you just joined, so I'm going to go outside of my normal "response protocol" - normally I don't respond at all to the responses in my weekly updates. It's not personal to anyone, whether I like them or not, and in fact most of the time I don't even read the responses. (Ok, I usually skim them... but enough about that!)

"Abadi's tweet along with my statements".

I stated that I am a fan of what Abadi has done and is doing. And his tweet was positive. 

So... what more can I really say? I can't give you a specific RV rate or date - that's what the other sites are there for. THIS site, and my posts, are only here to give whatever small guidance I can, whatever insight I can try to provide... I'm not here to gain followers or create an internet frenzy.  

Abadi stated that he wants his people to be rich. I agree that is a good plan and I want him to succeed and I think he has every intention of following through on it.

Good? :) 

11 minutes ago, ckriebs said:

Hi Adam I did not get an email from you........ :-(

You're using a private email/host, so you will have to talk to them about it. The email was sent to you.

:shrug: 

(I'm going to give the same exact answer to everyone else who says "I didn't get it.")

• Upvote 5

Thanks Adam

I just received your email in the spam.

Met a couple of Kurdish men today and asked what they thought would happen with the referendum. First their mouths dropped open and after a long talk they said it will happen. They have been living here for forty years so who knows.

Jegou