Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

30 minutes ago, Playstay77 said:

This is exciting stuff. Can we really be getting that close... 

I had a dream the other night and from what it seemed to be telling me, Yes, we are that close. I could tell there will be myriad pressures on us from having to manage this new found wealth. Let us prepare ourselves accordingly, tie your wagons firmly to God and remain calm, ready for anything.

• Upvote 5

And here we go again with the B.S. Between Old Timers....This time because Botz has an Issue with America and some of the B.S laws....I say i can't blame him. I have seen the Government Over Reach, I lived through obama's government shut down....where the only thing shut down was intended to harm or inconvenience the American and today we are all living with the product of obama's race baiting and entitlement programs....BLM and Antifa.

If you want to be offended by someone speaking out their opinion then start right here in the Good Old USA and start demanding our No Action Congress get the flip to work, Start by demanding they start doing the jobs they were elected to do rather than oppose Everything Trump Stands for.

Honestly, I will stand with Botz has he had the balls to make a choice and stick to it......He moved and made a new life for himself. remember all the actors that were going to Canada or Africa if Trump was....Ya they are still here running their mouths.

It sure has been a rough and rocky road and some or many have indeed been here forever but no matter....Finger pointing, getting offended or condemning one's opinion isn't going to make it happen....Let's just all get along, if you don't have something positive to add then just read along and not mess it up for the rest of us.........In Short, we are all in this together so let's try to keep it all positive.

Just sayin to much B.S between the lines muddles the outcome.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Greg I like the way you think..... I vaguely remember shabibi stating it would happen at the beginning of the year and need a three day weekend.... Islamic new year maybe? 

When is the three day weekend? September 28, 29, & 30th, back to work on Sunday, October 1st, the begining of the fiscal year with the begining of the new rate?

8 hours ago, Mxmann said:

When is the three day weekend? September 28, 29, & 30th, back to work on Sunday, October 1st, the begining of the fiscal year with the begining of the new rate?

The three day weekend as I saw it was started yesterday for the Islamic new year... Friday is their sabbath and then Saturday they have off.... their work week starts on Sunday as ours starts on Monday..... I have no idea... I'm just speculating.... just holding my breath and trying not to pass out :) 

• Upvote 1

One thing that I haven't seen anyone bring up is that yesterday the Fed announced that it was going to begin "The Big Unwind".  It's going to unwind $4.5 trillion dollars beginning in drum roll please... OCTOBER.   Our economy is on life support as it is, don't you think some much needed tax dollars, capital gains, consumers buying luxury goods and investing newfound wealth couldn't come at a better time in history? 

http://www.businessinsider.com/fed-statement-balance-sheet-interest-rates-september-meeting-2017-9

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-05/federal-reserve-decides-how-to-do-the-big-unwind-quicktake-q-a

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, spacetuna said:

One thing that I haven't seen anyone bring up is that yesterday the Fed announced that it was going to begin "The Big Unwind".  It's going to unwind $4.5 trillion dollars beginning in drum roll please... OCTOBER.   Our economy is on life support system" rel="">support as it is, don't you think some much needed tax dollars, capital gains, consumers buying luxury goods and investing newfound wealth couldn't come at a better time in history? 

http://www.businessinsider.com/fed-statement-balance-sheet-interest-rates-september-meeting-2017-9

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-05/federal-reserve-decides-how-to-do-the-big-unwind-quicktake-q-a

Interesting, if the United States government really did by 5 trillion dinar, the math on this would come out to approximately $0.90 to 1 dinar. Which is so close to the $0.86 to one dinar that the CBI has been talking about for years. Is it possible that the difference between the two is simply political speak to make it sound better than what they plan on doing? How on Earth in the financial situation that we are in right now can the Federal Reserve come up with four point five trillion dollars? I'm no economist but I just don't see that happening without something special that no one sees coming.

• Upvote 4

Travel Ban also expires this Sunday and a new one is being announced...

The new rules are scheduled to be announced by Sunday, when the existing, 90-day travel ban expires. The current ban applies to people from Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.

As part of the process of improving the US's vetting capabilities, the stated goal of the original travel ban, the US has identified 17 nations that have "inadequate" compliance with the US's demand that countries alert the US to known terrorists and criminals. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-22/trump-will-replace-travel-ban-broader-targeted-restrictions-wsj

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, spacetuna said:

One thing that I haven't seen anyone bring up is that yesterday the Fed announced that it was going to begin "The Big Unwind".  It's going to unwind $4.5 trillion dollars beginning in drum roll please... OCTOBER.   Our economy is on life support system" rel="">support as it is, don't you think some much needed tax dollars, capital gains, consumers buying luxury goods and investing newfound wealth couldn't come at a better time in history? 

Nice post spacetuna.  Lots of coincidences going on right now. Perfect storm. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Image result for funny big screen gifs

10 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

this guy is DEAD SEXY ! ! !

If U Think That Davis Is Dead Sexy Now - Just Wait Until After His Genius New Exercise Program ! :blink: 

He's Running For President ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

If U Think That Davis Is Dead Sexy Now - Just Wait Until After His Genius New Exercise Program ! :blink: 

He's Running For President ...

:D  :D  :D 

....I plan on running for office also....Hopefully in a couple days...I'll be running for the Bank Manager's Office....

• Upvote 3

(by samson)

LINK

What are the six conditions set by Barzani in exchange for the postponement of the referendum?

22nd September, 2017

These are the six conditions demanded by the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani in exchange for postponement of the referendum: 

The central government to pay the budgets of the region since 2013 until 2017 

2 Paying the salaries of Peshmerga fighters 

Accelerate the application of Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution , Crucially to be the disputed areas of the share of the Territory 

4 to be negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil under the auspices of the United Nations and the guarantee thereof 

5 The Iraqi parliament's approval of the law gives Erbil the right to export oil and gas and authorizes the disposal of its revenues while preserving the right to own oil wealth Region 

6 postponement of the referendum for two years and if Baghdad failed to implement the demands, it would be Barzani right to declare the Kurdish state

• Upvote 8

And This Just In From Master Yota ...

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Barzani: We will negotiate on the border and oil and gas after the referendum

Readers

Last Post: 22-09-2017 06:34 PM

The Euphrates -

Renewed the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to confirm the continuation of the referendum on the separation of the Kurdish region from Iraq, stressing that the negotiation of borders and natural resources will be held after the referendum.

Barzani said in a speech to a crowd in Erbil that the issue of postponement of the referendum has become out of the hands of the President of the region or parties, after it became a public issue. He said that several years ago we reached the conviction that we can not live with Baghdad anymore. We have tried very hard with all parties to find a solution to the problems and abide by the constitution, but they have not accepted the partnership.

"After September 25 we will negotiate on the border, oil, gas and everything," he said.

"We thought after 2003 that we were building a new Iraq, but instead of building a civil democratic state, we found a sectarian state.

"They should have sent weapons to the Peshmerga but they cut the budget," he said, adding that Baghdad believed the Kurds were divided and could not complete the referendum. "After Iraq's constitution was drafted, we accepted it, but Baghdad did not comply with article 140 of the constitution (especially the disputed areas)," he said.

He explained that the referendum is not to draw the borders, but to assert our right to independence, stressing: "We wait a hundred years ago today. Indicating his rejection of all local, regional and international pressure to postpone the referendum, and said, 'They press us day and night. We will not go back to a failed experiment. '

"I will not take a position that my people are ashamed of. Whoever rejects the referendum, goes to the boxes and says no. '

Readers

Last Post: 22-09-2017 06:34 PM

The Euphrates -

Renewed the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani to confirm the continuation of the referendum on the separation of the Kurdish region from Iraq, stressing that the negotiation of borders and natural resources will be held after the referendum.

Barzani said in a speech to a crowd in Erbil that the issue of postponement of the referendum has become out of the hands of the President of the region or parties, after it became a public issue. He said that several years ago we reached the conviction that we can not live with Baghdad anymore. We have tried very hard with all parties to find a solution to the problems and abide by the constitution, but they have not accepted the partnership.

"After September 25 we will negotiate on the border, oil, gas and everything," he said.

"We thought after 2003 that we were building a new Iraq, but instead of building a civil democratic state, we found a sectarian state.

"They should have sent weapons to the Peshmerga but they cut the budget," he said, adding that Baghdad believed the Kurds were divided and could not complete the referendum. "After Iraq's constitution was drafted, we accepted it, but Baghdad did not comply with article 140 of the constitution (especially the disputed areas)," he said.

He explained that the referendum is not to draw the borders, but to assert our right to independence, stressing: "We wait a hundred years ago today. Indicating his rejection of all local, regional and international pressure to postpone the referendum, and said, 'They press us day and night. We will not go back to a failed experiment. '

"I will not take a position that my people are ashamed of. Whoever rejects the referendum, goes to the boxes and says no. '

• Upvote 4

9-22-2017   Newshound Guru Militiaman   Article:  "Kuwait 's economy allocates most of its word in New York about Iraq..." 

Quote:  "The Prime Minister Sheikh Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said his country plans to host an international conference next year for donors to support Iraq, in cooperation and coordination with Baghdad and the international community" 

"This would contribute to strengthening the efforts of national reconciliation among the various components of the Iraqi people and would restore security and stability and preserve the unity, independence and sovereignty of Iraq and create conditions for the start of reconstruction and reconstruction efforts. To their areas."   

The National Reconciliation may be at their finger tips, within hours and not months or weeks now.

A full liberation may just do the trick!  

It has been said yesterday if I read that right, as in 48 hours..

Time has flown by since..

• Upvote 6

9-22-2017   Newshound Guru Walkingstick    Article:  "Confusion over the Iraq speech at the UN that never was

Quotes:  "Iraq's prime minister Haider Al-Abadi pulled out of trip to New York amid political crisis at home"  

"Confusion reigned Thursday afternoon as Iraq’s allotted time to deliver its address to the UN General Assembly came and went – without a word from the Iraqi delegation." 

Regardless, keep in mind...

Whether Abadi or an alternate address the UN, or not...  

If, they keep up the accelerated pace, as they did in liberating west of Anbar...

Claiming, a nearing complete liberation of Iraq (possibly within 48 hours), per articles ...  

I believe, his addressing the Iraqis and the world.. From, within Iraq...

Announcing a complete liberation, secure borders...

will have a much greater impact on the Iraqis themselves, and world bodies...

then, a speech at the podium of the UN..

It appears, in reading .. he intends to do just that.... 

We wait, to see...

• Upvote 6