Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

So Nor, was that an accurate translation for Abadi's Twitter account?

"Oil for all Iraqis, Land for all Iraqis, and Wealth for all Iraqis"

Also, did he say anything else?

even i have mention about twitter .. i never look at the twitter .. i trust news in here :lol:

8 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Abadi: We are in the final stages of liberating the entire land and securing borders

In security September 20, 2017 

7428A793-E616-4AC9-B1CE-8D324EBEC867-100

Baghdad / SNG

The commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi, on Wednesday, that the security forces in the final stages to liberate the entire territory and secure the border.

"The Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces are inspecting the military preparations in the Shiala area at the line of resistance towards the left coast of Sharqat," the statement said. The remaining areas. "

"We are in the final stages of liberating the entire territory and securing the borders," Abadi said. "The victories of our heroes against the oppressor weakened him everywhere and he lost his ability to rally and resorted to his cowardly style of hitting civilians when he targeted them on the highway between Dhi Qar and Muthanna."

"We defend our citizens and all components, regardless of their affiliations, and we have assured our forces of the importance of protecting civilians and their property, in addition to protecting our heroes."

link

From  Wednesday Last Week ...

For economic reforms and upgrading of banking institutions

نهاد شكر الحديثي
13/09/2017
, For more than four years, officials in Iraq talk about a project for monetary reform through which the exchange rate of the Iraqi currency against the dollar so that the new dinar is equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1,200.

But the move was postponed until a later time because of the exit of some areas of Iraq from the control of the government after the occupation «urged» them. Military operations began to recover these areas, which still exist.

The Government is expected to return to the same project after the end of military operations.

Article on Sept. 13:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alnoor.se/article.asp%3Fid%3D326492&usg=ALkJrhhoaOaYrjK9AFsuIWejpeF8-zd5vA

• Upvote 9

Well, something sounds a loof with the Big Screens...I say it is way past time for beer for my Horse, Whiskey for my men and the rest of us have shots of Tequila, Makers Mark and Dom and I could get my new Motor Home....something has to happen to rebuild something that would matter in that sand box.

The Middle east was at one time a Tourist Haven with pretty nice places

Karsten

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Know how U feel - had mine since ' 04 ---- I see you've spent time or are spending time in the Bakken. I left there a year ago. Worked for ConocoPhillips out of Dickinson, ND & Sydney, MT---- virtually lived in the field all around Watford City. 

Have a a better one and keep your head on swivel up there :salute:

I worked as a fire fighter on the rigs very boring then went to a rental company  and spent 6 yrs with them  

6 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

From  Wednesday Last Week ...

For economic reforms and upgrading of banking institutions

نهاد شكر الحديثي
13/09/2017
, For more than four years, officials in Iraq talk about a project for monetary reform through which the exchange rate of the Iraqi currency against the dollar so that the new dinar is equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1,200.

But the move was postponed until a later time because of the exit of some areas of Iraq from the control of the government after the occupation «urged» them. Military operations began to recover these areas, which still exist.

The Government is expected to return to the same project after the end of military operations.

Article on Sept. 13:

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.alnoor.se/article.asp%3Fid%3D326492&usg=ALkJrhhoaOaYrjK9AFsuIWejpeF8-zd5vA

That's what I like. Move those zeros by three on the rate, not the note! 1,200 to 1.2;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I say it is way past time for beer for my Horse, Whiskey for my men and the rest of us have shots of Tequila, Makers Mark and Dom

FreedomWish Will Take All Of The Above - Plus Have A Smoke ! :o 

Image result for funny cowboy drinking gif

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 9/19/2017 at 7:55 PM, Floridian said:
Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

(Partial Translation)

Speech of the Prime Minister Dr. Haider Al-Abadi with a group of media and political analysts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....e=youtu.be

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, and prayers and peace. On Muhammad the Prophet and the good and companions. Valid. Peace, mercy and blessings of God. I welcome you to this meeting. Praise be to God for the blessing of God days have undergone liberation and suffered the completion of the liberation of western Anbar. We will liberate every inch of the land of Iraq three days ago. The same operation was also launched westwards towards the southwest. No west of Anbar was liberated Akashat. And the plan we are going through as you know. In this context as well. We prepare the creation of God to liberate. Most and all areas surrounding Kirkuk Hawijah. And other areas that prove the ability and Iraqi power can not. To wage two major wars in the liberation of the rest. Of land and nothing. Very much about liberating the earth and the war of dashing arguments. One main enemy is dangerous. It is not permissible for the palm tree to be occupied. We will be ashamed about as we mentioned earlier our approach and our plan to eliminate living is not contain live. Some might suggest here and there are twenty stories of a girl who can face each. This organization and a very dangerous terrorist organization may not keep any part of Iraq. We also work with others. Contribute to it. She was living in the liberation of Mosul. And all of us, and we shall strike with violence. This was our plan if you had a big discussion on this topic some might not have wanted to. A spokesman said but there was a determined insistence of looking at the head duster. Because he hit the parties dizziness continues attrition. The victims continue to live and we fought in several places, we decided to go to the head and hit the head, thank God we succeeded. Our heroes have estimated brave fighters and all the Iraqi sacrifices that the world has contributed to this day with Iraq supporting Iraq. This support is due to the strength of Iraq and the achievement of Iraq at least and the achievement of Iraqis in achieving them for their purposes. This service serves to build our country. To rebuild the areas to restore stability in the regions of the use of this support against each other, others Unfortunately, the images in dispute can get support. I am your Lord. The world stands with us. Unified stands with us when we do with each other and we can build what we believe. The world can not stand with us. Father and the conflict on this city is possible. Take care of our places and our cities and our lands absolutely when they come to unite and we are hand in hand to liberate. This is a tribute to our country and to the reconstruction of our regions and our keenness on our citizens. Oh, this world is standing with us, we have made a lot of sacrifices. It is time for the Iraqis to stand the fruits of their sacrifice. The reconstruction of their cities and the return of the displaced to.

The second topic. The right of a citizen is not right to last Iraqi land for all Iraqis. A wealth for all Iraqis, oil for all Iraqis. This is possible to cooperate with him and this too. Maybe. We get it to the result I call. All the wise are many. And all the wise. Kurds and Arabs and other nationalities to take. Today we have a test before us. This test should be successful. We have also achieved a miracle, as they have said, and any of the world's leaders. In the liberation of our territories. And breaking the fork of life. Khali achieved another miracle in. Today the world has uttered a demand. Perhaps concern today. All the world lined up. Unity of Iraq. And the sovereignty of Iraq. They consider the unity of Iraq and the sovereignty of Iraq. Is essential in the fight against terrorism. The stability of the region is central to Iraq's stability.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

I keep reading it over and over and now it looks like he's saying it's NOT the right for citizens to have all the land, all the oil, all the wealth.

"This is possible to cooperate with him and this too. Maybe. We get it to the result I call. "

What is this "maybe" business?

Do you think that possibly a different translation will give us a clearer picture of what he is saying?

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, DinarThug said:

FreedomWish Will Take All Of The Above - Plus Have A Smoke ! :o 

Image result for funny cowboy drinking gif

:D  :D  :D 

DThug knows me all too well HAHAHAHAHA :lol::cheesehead::cigar:

15 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

. . . and I thought I was the only one who smoke & drank like that - I'm in good company   :D

Yes sirrrrrr my good buddy, you're in good company indeed - and just imagine once this RV pops!!  Even in greater company indeed!! :crossedfingers:

• Upvote 2