Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Haider Abadi: Oil for all Iraqis, land for all Iraqis, and wealth for all Iraqis.

Floridian

51 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Dinar Guru calls everyone they quote a "guru" of some sort.

U May Not Know The Answer But Why Do Those Frickin' Snobs Keep Ignoring LGD And Umbertino's Endless Requests To Quote Them ? :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PM Media OfficeVerified account @IraqiPMO 12h12 hours ago

الدكتور حيدر العبادي يصل الى مخمور للاشراف والاطلاع على تحشيد القوات والخطط لتطهير مناطق شرق دجلة و غرب كركوك والحويجة.

Translated from Arabic by Bing

Haydar Abadi arrives drunk to oversee and manage the troops and plans to disinfect areas east of the Tigris and hweejah West of Kirkuk.

0 replies 4 retweets 14 likes

LOL, gotta love Arabic translators :D

pp

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

الدكتور حيدر العبادي يصل الى مخمور للاشراف والاطلاع على تحشيد القوات والخطط لتطهير مناطق شرق دجلة و غرب كركوك والحويجة.

Haydar Abadi arrives drunk to oversee and manage the troops and plans to disinfect areas east of the Tigris and hweejah West of Kirkuk.

pp

ok ok ok 

arrives drunks

must be my lost brother to another mother

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Karsten said:

Oh Man, the 24th I leave for a week of camping and boating stuck in my little motor home and I know where there is a nice 27 footer a couple blocks away....I guess I will have to wait until I get back to see if this came to light. Or maybe something will happen tomorrow and I could bust my butt getting everything switch out to a new coach:)

Karsten

ohhh that sucks

your away

send davis your dinar just in case

I will cash out for you and meet you 

in lets say tibet

with trump and buffet

I will settle up then

elvis will be driving us in a limo and

micael Jackson is cooking

deal

• Upvote 2

Thanks Floridian for posting this enticing article, and thank you DWS112 for the translation effort.

This is very strong and clear language by Abadi, which he must have consciously wanted to reach as many people as possible, hence the tweet. I like the timing of this article as much as the content t itself- which is a common theme as of late.

Between a certain international oil company re-starting work after a 2-year break, and other recent 'developments' as of late, we just might see this thing hit - and soon - which is fine by me!

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, navira45 said:

Do you guys agree that he just announced the rv?...i believe he did. Let us wait one week from now. You should all be doing a happy dance

what do you means ? Oil for iraqi , land for iraqi and weatlh for iraqi . im sure dance with happy song 

Edited by nor

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

pp

Dr. Haider Abadi arrives in Makhmour to supervise and learn about the mobilization of forces and plans to clean up the areas of East Tigris and west of Kirkuk and Hawija.

basically news about iraq  very important to investor to invest in iraq . iraqi user and everyone in the world . And twitter very friendly than other sosial network . just type short word and everyone can know . 

8 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Something just occurred to me.  How many Iraqis use Twitter?  Is it common over there, like it is here? 

I'm wondering if Abadi's tweet about oil, land, and wealth for Iraqis was meant for Iraqis or for everyone else in the world to know?

Edited by nor
  • Like 1

i think we should wait till next week everything clean up . And abadi give a speech like a king .  oil , land and wealth for all iraqi at large screen . And abadi announce will start project delete 3 zero and currency will float .Give notice to exhange the large notes .   1-9hb october are our lucky days. :D . i pray this will be truth :lol:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2