Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Judy Lyington Drops The Big Bomb. Iraq Ordered To RV.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...What's going on here. Did some agency give Iraq an Ultimatum?
Not verified. Your opine.

Compiled 12:50 pm EDT 19 Sept. 2017 by Judy Lyington...
A. Sept. 18 2017 11:51 pm EDT Tilton, Tank:
 Philip Tilton's CC Intel Highlights from Tank 9-17-17
1. Tank: Any second for release.
2. Tilton: Release Sunday or Monday Sept. 24, 25.
3. The ACH went live Wed. Sept. 20 - had to have it to go for instant transfers. Same day ACH went live and at 2:00 in the morning, approval was given to Ginger.
4. Tank: Philippines have said their sovereign bank is open to exchange fiat money for gold back currency and that is the RV announcement.

5. Iraq $3.72 - included in SDR.
6. Phil said they have 72 hours.
7. Told gold will go down to about $450. So purchase assets like properties and homes as those are assets in the future.
8. The Global Lateral Accounts belong to you. I choose not to leave my money at the Federal reserve bank. If you don't want to access your account because of the currency exchange then that is your choice.
9. Ginger: Apparently the IRS has closed the way we know it. They were giving out employees letters of termination and two weeks notice.
10. Tank: Everybody should wait. We are the one's keeping the pressure on them. We are going to keep talking about this
11. The Federal Reserve will not function as we know it. There has been a changeover. The Republic has taken the Cabal out of power and replaced everything.
12. Becky: We are in the final two weeks before NESARA/GESARA takes place.
13. Your legacy accounts have been moved from the Federal Reserve accounts.
14. Tank: She is correct. Until I see the Republic stand up and tell me they have control. Once we see those changes then I will come back and give that out. Go to the IRS site and see some changes.
15. The IRS is downsizing because the devil taxation will be eliminated. There will be taxes on new houses and cars. A smaller tax.
16. Oct 1 is 2 weeks away. All debt is supposed to be eliminated.
17. B: the USN is here but we haven't had an official announcement
18. Oct 1 is the beginning of the fiscal year. The $$$$ is changing over as we speak.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

9-19-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:   "CENTRAL BANK TO TACKLE HOARDING OF IRAQI DINARS"   Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has held symposium entitled “Analysis of the phenomenon of Hoarding in Iraq“, addressing the problem of people hoarding Iraqi dinars (IQD), and not making them available to the banking system."  ...this is directly related to the “project to delete the zeros”   ...this is one of the issues with holding back the RV.   The CBI must get to a certain % (according to IMF) to get the older 3 zero notes out of circulation. They need to reduce the circulated 3 zero notes to 2/3 of what is was in 2005-2016 issues. This is directly related RV news.  We are...following the CBI process leading to the RV.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

4 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

9-19-2017   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:   "CENTRAL BANK TO TACKLE HOARDING OF IRAQI DINARS"   Quote:  "The Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) has held symposium entitled “Analysis of the phenomenon of Hoarding in Iraq“, addressing the problem of people hoarding Iraqi dinars (IQD), and not making them available to the banking system."  ...this is directly related to the “project to delete the zeros”   ...this is one of the issues with holding back the RV.   The CBI must get to a certain % (according to IMF) to get the older 3 zero notes out of circulation. They need to reduce the circulated 3 zero notes to 2/3 of what is was in 2005-2016 issues. This is directly related RV news.  We are...following the CBI process leading to the RV.

Now this is something that is totally plausible. Not sure what percentage they figure were destroyed under various conditions but over all it does make somewhat sence.

Thxs Luigi,

pp

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

here's anothwr article related to the above...

20 Sep 2017  MountainMole: 

Three huge dates are before us. the 23rd, the 25th and the 30th. One pertains to the world, one to Iraq and the other to the US. Here’s to the 4-11 days. You won’t miss me, you’ll be very very busy and so will I.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

I'm not warming up the flat bed Ford just yet to go to the bank. We've all heard BS like this before and nothing happen for years.

I agree, Starrider!

I'm not sure why some one would neg You for stating an actual and easily verifiable fact repeated exceedingly many times over so I gave You an emerald for Your most excellent statements!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 Sep 2017  Judy Lyington...

1. According to the Elders, the RV would happen no later than this Sat. Sept. 23 so the general public could begin exchanging on Oct. 1.

2. USA, Inc. would no longer be able to operate after Sept. 30 and the USD defaulting on Sept. 30 would be a trigger for military action.

3. Military action would begin with an Emergency System Broadcast,  and then mass arrests.

4. The RV would begin sometime during this event.

5. On Jan. 1 2018 GESARA could be in effect, plus citizens of various nations would be able to collect a new global allowance.

6. At your exchange the banks would honor all Zim notes regardless of series, or year, plus no zeroes would be removed.

7. The Zim was a bond, not a currency, and therefore the majority of a Zim Bond exchange would have to be dedicated to humanitarian needs.

8. Since the Zim was a bond, 80% of your Zim exchange would need to be dedicated to humanitarian charities in Zimbabwe, while 20% would be paid to you.

9. Of what you receive of your Zim proceeds, 95% would remain at HSBC earning interest.

10. You could negotiate your interest rate anywhere from 2% to 8%.

11. Of your Zim proceeds, 5% would be paid to you on a 25 year payout.

12. Even though you may not need to pay taxes on your exchange you would be expected to pay taxes on your earned interest, unless that earned interest went directly into a nonprofit charity account.

13. At the end of the 25 year payout you would have a choice of having a lump sum payment of your principle at the bank, or have that money remain at the bank earning interest for another five years. Every five years you would be given the choice of being paid your principle, or continuing to renew that agreement and have that principle earn interest for another five years.

14. Yosef claimed that by the time we exchanged, the Zim would be at a $3.62 Screen rate value, $362.00 Forex rate value, and a $362,000.00 Sovereign rate value, while the international rate would remain at $.20.

15. During your exchange you could negotiate for higher rates if you had humanitarian projects that could justify your receipt of such funds.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

29 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

1. According to the Elders, the RV would happen no later than this Sat. Sept. 23 so the general public could begin exchanging on Oct. 1.

2. USA, Inc. would no longer be able to operate after Sept. 30 and the USD defaulting on Sept. 30 would be a trigger for military action.

3. Military action would begin with an Emergency System Broadcast,  and then mass arrests.

5. On Jan. 1 2018 GESARA could be in effect, plus citizens of various nations would be able to collect a new global allowance.

6. At your exchange the banks would honor all Zim notes regardless of series, or year, plus no zeroes would be removed.

7. The Zim was a bond, not a currency, and therefore the majority of a Zim Bond exchange would have to be dedicated to humanitarian needs.

8. Since the Zim was a bond, 80% of your Zim exchange would need to be dedicated to humanitarian charities in Zimbabwe, while 20% would be paid to you.

9. Of what you receive of your Zim proceeds, 95% would remain at HSBC earning interest.

12. Even though you may not need to pay taxes on your exchange you would be expected to pay taxes on your earned interest, unless that earned interest went directly into a nonprofit charity account.

13. At the end of the 25 year payout you would have a choice of having a lump sum payment of your principle at the bank, or have that money remain at the bank earning interest for another five years. Every five years you would be given the choice of being paid your principle, or continuing to renew that agreement and have that principle earn interest for another five years.

14. Yosef claimed that by the time we exchanged, the Zim would be at a $3.62 Screen rate value, $362.00 Forex rate value, and a $362,000.00 Sovereign rate value, while the international rate would remain at $.20.

15. During your exchange you could negotiate for higher rates if you had humanitarian projects that could justify your receipt of such funds.

SO we'll all hurry up and wait then lol

Edited by Starrider
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Rochester said:

Judy "Lying"ton.....lmao.....you have to hand it to Luigi.....he is very funny!

He stole that from Thug. But I would like to know how these idiot posts from the 17th and 18th

state the "ACH went live the 20th" ??  But on a good note...I definitely give my approval to Ginger.

I'll be your Gilligan. :lol:

26f13490628617071b325bf92fba77ac.jpg

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

i guess better give to charity than pay for tax. i will reduce that :crossedfingers: