Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transcript Of Interview With Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi !

DinarThug

39 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

With all due respect, BoosterBGlee, I'd much rather do the high/low five!!! :o   :o   :o

And (OH, YEAH, BABY)..........................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Great this is a bit embarrassing 

now you all see who I was

great 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

We're on! :cheesehead:  Moola Nova!  :pirateship:

:twothumbs: BoosterBGlee, we're on!!!

27 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Great this is a bit embarrassing 

now you all see who I was

great 

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

19 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Like the positive movement here. Hopefully these guys get it. :praying:

Me, too, ChuckFinley! :praying:

14 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Well said my friend, well said. Heres a emerald to start your evening !

pp

Back atcha, PokerPlayer! The Top Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2

Barzani: If there is an alternative to the referendum, we will hold celebrations on September 25

http://baghdad24.news/content......id=857  

Barzani: We will celebrate if they offer an alternative to the referendum

Editorial Date: 2017/9/19 19:53 • 290 times read
Barzani: We will celebrate if they offer an alternative to the referendum

The president of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani on Tuesday gave Baghdad and the international community three days to put the alternative to the referendum on separation, refusing to represent the borders of Kurdistan "Green Line".
"The decision of the referendum is the decision of the people of Kurdistan and not for one person or a particular party," Barzani said during his participation in a ceremony held in the court of Suran district to support the referendum on the independence of Kurdistan. He called on all participants in the ceremony to "raise the flag of the Kurdistan region only, "He said. "We have not succeeded in partnership with Baghdad, so we now have to be dear neighbors. As for us, we have no choice but to hold a referendum," he said. "They are asking us to go back to the Green Line to demarcate Kurdistan's borders. . The Green Line refers to the line that formed the line of contact between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army in the ousted regime.
Barzani said that "cutting the salaries of the staff of the region, were other operations of Anfal being exposed to the people of Kurdistan," noting that "the current Iraqi state is a religious state and not federal, and that's why we want independence and do not want positions in Baghdad."If there is no real alternative in three days, it is impossible to postpone the referendum. If we find the alternative to our rights, we will celebrate September 25 and hold mass rallies. If we do not get the alternative, we will all vote on September 25, "He said. "We know very well that all the decisions of the House of Representatives are against the Kurdistan region, and some still believe that we will discuss with Baghdad on the positions of sovereign and ministerial and do not know that this stage is over."

On the threat of the Kurdistan Region by some countries in the event of a referendum, he said: "I tell all our friends not to speak with us in the language of threat because we do not accept the threat from anyone, and after independence we will be good neighbors and will not use force against any side."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Tuesday 19 September 2017 12:52 pm

The index of Iraq Stock Exchange recorded a remarkable rise during the past week

BAGHDAD / The Iraqi stock market index recorded a remarkable rise during the past week in the number and value of traded shares, achieving the inclusion of one bank in the market sessions.

"The Iraqi market for securities organized during the week ended September 14, five trading sessions in the regular market and (5) trading sessions in the secondary market, while the market manager of the market, Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said in a statement received by" The number of companies listed in the market (101) joint stock company, of which (72) listed companies in the regular market and (29) listed companies in the second market.

"The number of shares traded for last week amounted to (43) billion shares compared to (1) billion shares for the week before, up by 3654.4%, while the value of shares traded last week (31) billion dinars compared to (881) million dinars For the week before it is also high by 3457% and closed the ISX 60 index in the last session of last week at (583.61) points, up by (1.2%) from the close of the week before when it closed at (576.71) points.

"The number of shares purchased by non-Iraqi investors last week reached (104) million shares, up by (6.1%) compared to the week before, while the value of (423) ) To increase the value of the other by (462.5%) compared to the week before and this was implemented through (239) share on the shares of (10) companies.

The number of shares sold by non-Iraqi investors reached 44 million shares, down by 74.3% compared to the previous week. ) Deal on the shares of two companies.

Abdul Salam said that "the market traded during the sessions last week shares (41) companies in the systemic market and (4) companies in the second market to become the number of companies suspended from trading because of their commitment to provide annual and quarterly disclosure of the Authority and the market (24) The Securities Commission suspended trading on companies that did not submit the annual financial statements for 2016.

"The market recorded the listing, registration and deposit of the shares of the Commercial Bank of the Territory in the second market as of the meeting of 14/9/2017," he said, noting that "the shares will be traded after the activation of 5% 21) days from the date of commencement of the deposit, ie from the session 5/10/2017. Finished 2

link

• Upvote 3

Video: Trump calls Mullah's regime 'murderous' in UN speech

September 19 2017 08:33 PM

Trump calls Mullah's regime 'murderous' in UN speech

US President Donald Trump says that Iran is a “murderous regime” and that the nuclear deal negotiated by his predecessor with the country is an “embarrassment”, the Independent reported on Tuesday.

Trump gave the harsh assessment of Mullah's regime during his first address to the United Nations General Assembly as President.

“The Iran deal was one of the worst and most one-sided transactions the US has ever entered into,” Mr Trump said. “Frankly, that deal is an embarrassment to the United States, and I don't think you've heard the last of it. Believe me.”

(to see video ,click link )

The President characterised Iran as a violent and oppressive regime, and called on the country to release US and other foreign citizens currently held in prisons there.

"It is time for the entire world to join us in demanding that Iran's government end its pursuit of death and destruction," Trump said. "It is time for the regime to free all Americans and citizens of other nations that they have unjustly detained. And above all, Iran's government must stop supporting terrorists, begin serving its own people, and respect the sovereign rights of its neighbors."

The Iranian government has warned that pulling back from the 2015 nuclear deal would force America to pay a "high cost". Iranian President Hassan Rouhani reiterated that threat just a day before Trump delivered remarks at the United Nations.

"Exiting such an agreement would carry a high cost for the United States of America, and I do not believe Americans would be willing to pay such a high cost for something that will be useless for them," Rouhani said during an interview in New York.

Pulling back from the deal, which saw the US extend sanctions relief to the Iranians in exchange for an end to nuclear weapons development, would give the US very little, Mr Rouhani said. Doing so "will yield no results for the United States, but at the same time it will generally decrease and cut away and chip away at international trust placed in the United States of America."

The US could re-impose sanctions against Iran, but Iran would likely immediately restart its former program of rapid uranium enrichment. The next major deadline for the agreement details is in October, when Trump will be asked to recertify whether the Iranian government has been complying with the Iranian agreement, which is known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan for Action. Should the President decide not to recertify, Congress would have 60 days to determine whether to re-impose those sanctions.

It appears likely that the US won't recertify. Trump discussed the issue with reporters last week aboard Air Force One, and similarly said that the deal was a bad one.

"You'll see what I'm going to be doing very shortly in October," Trump said. "But I will say this, the Iran deal is one of the worst deals I've ever seen, certainly at a minimum the spirit of the deal is just atrociously kept. But the Iran deal is not a fair deal to this country. It's a deal that should have never ever been made. And you'll see what we're doing in a couple of weeks."

Trump promised on the campaign trail in 2016 to pull back from the deal.

link

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, DinarThug, for posting all these news articles.

Please accept my sincere condolences for the rogue idiot(s) who negged You for posting this information since they obviously have no clue to the inherent dangers of not dealing swiftly with (a) rogue and malicious nuclear determined entity(ies). The extremely dire consequences of these rogue and malicious entities are very real and growing exponentially with corresponding consequences if not appropriately dealt with now. These rogue and malicious entities are highly unstable and have demonstrated they have no qualms with potently exercising their malicious and destructive capabilities that act to promote extensive annihilation of peaceful and peace seeking peoples. If not dealt with comprehensively in the extremely near term, the consequences of these rogue entities will be prolific and exceedingly unbearable. The negging idiot(s) will realize all too late their self destructive pacification measures - and will suffer the consequences of inaction of appropriate measures.

Peace Out (with the immediate exercise of potent deterrent(s) upon these rogue entities).

Go Moola Nova!

As always, well stated my friend.

How I do look forward to your eloquent presentations.

Go Moola Nova!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

As always, well stated my friend.

How I do look forward to your eloquent presentations.

Go Moola Nova!!!

The Best Of Your Evening To You, BVI! :tiphat:(Please, Please be careful with Maria - the start of the new life she offers is not one I'd like to have!!!)

And (OH, YEAH, BABY)....................................

Go Moola Nova!

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Evening To You, BVI! :tiphat:(Please, Please be careful with Maria - the start of the new life she offers is not one I'd like to have!!!)

And (OH, YEAH, BABY)....................................

Go Moola Nova!

Thanks 

We will be careful 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

"If there is no real alternative in three days, it is impossible to postpone the referendum. If we find the alternative to our rights, we will celebrate September 25 and hold mass rallies. If we do not get the alternative, we will all vote on September 25

Quote from another article : 

For economic reforms and upgrading of banking institutions.

13/09/2017

".....They (Kurdishtan) blamed the central government for the deterioration of the economic situation because of the lack of planning and organization.

For more than four years, officials in Iraq talk about a project for monetary reform through which the exchange rate of the Iraqi currency against the dollar so that the new dinar is equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1,200."

I hope, other than oil and gas law; monetary reform is one of the better & real alternatives Kurdistan is really looking for.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, zul said:

Quote from another article : 

For economic reforms and upgrading of banking institutions.

13/09/2017

".....They (Kurdishtan) blamed the central government for the deterioration of the economic situation because of the lack of planning and organization.

For more than four years, officials in Iraq talk about a project for monetary reform through which the exchange rate of the Iraqi currency against the dollar so that the new dinar is equal to 1.2 dinars to the dollar instead of 1,200."

I hope, other than oil and gas law; monetary reform is one of the better & real alternatives Kurdistan is really looking for.

everything clear . Barzani are real hero . He know the gov iraqi are lack for everything now times to take everything serious with celebrate or take the vote . 

• Upvote 1