Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Giant Screen In The Parliament Square .. Why?

DinarThug

16 hours ago, Botzwana said:

So you are saying the Earth is not a planet and you think it is a vault....Where is that Patrick Stewart facepalming pic when I need it most?

You should stick to attempting to prove your point of view.

15 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Fuzz, here we go again with another thread off the rails  :facepalm1:

pp

All I did was ask a question about someones post. Are you saying that because that question was spiritual in nature I don't have the right to ask it?

15 hours ago, Karsten said:

Yeppers....PP, it seems like we get the Anti Trumpers sorta In Line  and Now it is the Bible Thumpers. If you all want to preach and bicker back and Forth please go find a Forum meant for those issues and stop dragging the Board members into You Drama.

I want nothing more than to read about the Dinar and what is going on....This Bickering Back and forth over Biblical Issues, connotations and meaning has nothing what so ever to do with Big Screen TV's all over Iraq. 

At least Bustin Shab's and B/A over liberal issues is in that Forum

Just my .02 cent worth.

Karsten

You will NEVER regulate me to any forum. I have the right to post what I want, where I want , when I want. If you don't like what I post , Please put me on ignore. 

You can bash all you want, you can hate me and God all you want . But I've decided that I will say what I will say. My saying it is not what derails a thread,

YOU AND SOME OTHERS CONTINUOUS ATTACKS FOR WHAT I SAY, THAT IS WHAT DERAILS A THREAD. 

So back on target with the subject of this thread, who thinks that those big screen TVs are so they can all watch the newest Star Trek movie? :lmao:

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

All I did was ask a question about someones post. Are you saying that because that question was spiritual in nature I don't have the right to ask it?

No I did not say that and I suspect you know that LDG. Asking a question in a thread is one thing, but enetering into a full blown debate is another.

pp

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

No I did not say that and I suspect you know that LDG. Asking a question in a thread is one thing, but enetering into a full blown debate is another.

pp

I actually do agree with you on that. But as I pointed out it is the constant attacking anything in any thread that is said with a spiritual context that is derailing threads. I no longer attack people because they don't think like I do. And you were one of the people that helped me to understand that we can all get along even if we don't always agree. I thank you for that, and I mean no disrespect at all. But as stated I have as much right to say my piece as the next person. 

And I really do like watching Star Trek. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So back on target with the subject of this thread, who thinks that those big screen TVs are so they can all watch the newest Star Trek movie? :lmao:

Well I think the Iraqis have a little class an watch SEC football on those big screens...Glad were back on topic...ROLL TIDE