Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Giant Screen In The Parliament Square .. Why?

DinarThug

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

It Doesn't Matter - The Gurus Would Just Say That The Elections Were A Smoke Screen ! :blink: 

The Giant Screens Can Mean Only One Thing - It's Done ! 'Nuff Said - Okie's On Final Approach ! :partyhat:

Gembox ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

I hope not on final approach 

my luck he will fly into the screen and cancel the rv for a year

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

This type of scenario was spewed many times years ago by gurus as a precursor (RV) announcement/education of Iraqi citizens. Took almost 5 years to run power source - lol

Yup and usually was for soccer matches lol , that was a out of control time for sure, the pumping , the dinar salesmen were making bank till they either ran off or  got new names or jailed ...... cheers 

Edited by 3n1

23 hours ago, DinarThug said:

It Doesn't Matter - The Gurus Would Just Say That The Elections Were A Smoke Screen ! :blink: 

The Giant Screens Can Mean Only One Thing - It's Done ! 'Nuff Said - Okie's On Final Approach ! :partyhat:

Gembox ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

You forgot "Tears on my keyboard!"

17 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I GOT IT, I GOT IT !!!!!! Those Giant TV SCREENS are so they can watch Belushi, Akroyd and Chase and All the rest of the gang - " LIVE FROM NEW YORK, ITS SATURDAY NIGHT ! "

:woot:  :bravo:

I can remember be on a date and we always ended up at her place catch SNL.   :bravo:

• Upvote 3

Those screens....are for what's coming on the 23rd...not just an rv...but a new mahdi in town. Aka..the one they've been waiting for...

As far as US are concerned... HOLD ON post RV to something solid and not just your dinars. As the shaking gets worse. Just believe that God will rescue you no matter how bad the shaking is always continue to keep your faith in the Lord.

My friends tell me Oct 1 is when the pole shift officially starts...in a few short days every mountain will be moved from its place just like it's written in the Book of Relevalation. Store up with rv proceeds on everything. Do not be the one to gain the world only to shortly lose everything thereafter. Therefore hear the trumpet ringing in your conscious and re strengthen your relationship with your First Love and know that everything will be awesome soon :') 

Our Rescuer is sending His army in a few days. Recognize them and don't be afraid of the man children  because they are sent here by Jesus to take the kingdoms of the world and make them the kingdoms of God. Rejoice and hold on! God be with us All. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, WaitIsOver said:

Those screens....are for what's coming on the 23rd...not just an rv...but a new mahdi in town. Aka..the one they've been waiting for...

As far as US are concerned... HOLD ON post RV to something solid and not just your dinars. As the shaking gets worse. Just believe that God will rescue you no matter how bad the shaking is always continue to keep your faith in the Lord.

My friends tell me Oct 1 is when the pole shift officially starts...in a few short days every mountain will be moved from its place just like it's written in the Book of Relevalation. Store up with rv proceeds on everything. Do not be the one to gain the world only to shortly lose everything thereafter. Therefore hear the trumpet ringing in your conscious and re strengthen your relationship with your First Love and know that everything will be awesome soon :') 

Our Rescuer is sending His army in a few days. Recognize them and don't be afraid of the man children  because they are sent here by Jesus to take the kingdoms of the world and make them the kingdoms of God. Rejoice and hold on! God be with us All. 

Peace, blessings and sweet whiskey to you and all my brother - hope we are coming to an end of this ride sooner than we can expect indeed :praying::twothumbs::cheesehead:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I know. Perhaps on a Monday soon they will stream the hanging of a convicted Al-Maliki. On Tuesday they will announce the recovery of all the money Maliki stole.  On Wednesday they will then announce the RV we have all been waiting for. Yeah that's it; that's the ticket.

WOW, that was good idea. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1