Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 9-20-2017

TexasGranny

Hi Adam.

1. Is there no more currency auction done by CBI? Last time I read about it end of last month due to iraqi pilgrimage to mecca for hajj.

2. Currency auction is a part of multiple currency practice that IMF asked to removed recently, right?

3. What happened when UN and Federal Court intervene in Kurdistan referendum?

4. What your opinion about fuad masum stance on Kurdistan referendum?

• Upvote 1

Hey there Adam,

With the apparent movement Bagdad has been doing, and assuming the CBI elects to "Float" the Dinar from it's current value and removing zero's maybe one at a time... do you see this process taking up to a year (could be more or even less) to have a value close to 1 to 1 with the us dollar? If you state this is a possible scenario, then my question truly is how long from the time they start the "Float" until (you believe) they start removing the large denomination bills (those bills larger than 100 IQD).

Thank you in advance...

Hi Adam, 

I have a couple of questions... I only have 25K notes. Would it be a good idea to purchase some 5K notes so that in the event the RV/float happens (less than $1) I can cash one in and not be forced to cash in a large note until the value rises? Also, if it does RV/float at $1 and I cash in less than 10K will it be reported to the IRS?

• kcw locked this topic