Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Now Tied To SDR.

Luigi1

The Rat Weekend UPDATE for September 16, 2017

A major bank indicates that Dinar is now being tied to SDR's.
It appears there's no turning back now. I believe a rate change could be imminent.
AzletWinmom:  The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries' official reserves. As of March 2016, 204.1 billion SDRs (equivalent to about $285 billion) had been created and allocated to members. SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies
AzletWinMom:  The key to that statement is SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies
TnDr:  From IMF site - The value of the SDR is based on a basket of five major currencies—the US dollar, the euro, the Chinese renminbi (RMB), the Japanese yen, and the British pound sterling.end.....so, IQD in with these countries? Wow!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Luigi says...here's another article related to the above...another Rat exclusive...The Rat calls another alert.

9-15-2015  Intel Guru RayRen98  It’s my understanding banks are on high alert for next week’s activity, gearing up and getting ready.  Iraqi television is still looping their information about lower denominations and electronic banking, so that gives us a lot to look forward to next week.   I am looking for things to pop out information-wise through the course of this weekend.  All roads are pointing towards a good probability for next week – it’s not guaranteed, but the information suggests a good probability.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

A little bit on the SDR comments.....

Not happening.....

https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/02/19/35/Review-of-the-Special-Drawing-Right-SDR-Currency-Basket

it could be possible to have a review if the US dumps the Central Banking program, but Iraq will not go from no where........to being a part of the big show at this time....

Of course.....JMO

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

A little bit on the SDR comments.....

Not happening.....

https://www.imf.org/en/About/Factsheets/Sheets/2016/08/02/19/35/Review-of-the-Special-Drawing-Right-SDR-Currency-Basket

it could be possible to have a review if the US dumps the Central Banking program, but Iraq will not go from no where........to being a part of the big show at this time....

Of course.....JMO

Hey CL, it may be your JMO, but to the educated and watching your posts for a few years my money is on you my friend. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

The current criteria for inclusion were adopted by the Board in 2000. They establish that the SDR basket comprises the currencies that are issued by members or monetary unions whose exports had the largest value over a five-year period, and have been determined by the IMF to be "freely usable".

The export criterion, which acts as a “gateway,” aims to ensure that currencies that qualify for the basket are those issued by members or monetary unions that play a central role in the global economy. This criterion has been part of the SDR methodology since the 1970s.

A “freely usable” currency is defined in the IMF’s Articles of Agreement (Article XXX(f)) to mean a currency that the IMF determines (i) is, in fact, widely used to make payments for international transactions, and (ii) is widely traded in the principal exchange markets. The concept of a freely usable currency concerns the actual international use and trading of currencies, and is different from whether a currency is either freely floating or fully convertible. The freely usable concept plays a central role in the IMF’s financial operations.  IMF lending operations are, in practice, conducted in freely usable currencies or SDRs. The freely usable concept seeks to ensure that a member can use the currency received from the IMF either directly or indirectly (by exchanging it into another currency without disadvantage) to address a balance of payments financing need. The definition of a freely usable currency requires interpretation, and the IMF Executive Board has relied on quantitative indicators to inform this judgment.

i don't think Iraq plays a central role in the world economy yet.