Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Started. Then Halted. Computer Glitches Blamed.

Luigi1

Luigi asks...

How many more computer glitches will it take until these Bozos get it right?

How many more phone lines gone dead or power failures must we endure?

Not verified. Your opine.

15 Sep 2017  Jester...

The long & short of the thing is that something actually did happen last Wednesday.

They tried to start the process...but it was a huge screw up in computer glitches.

The people with control of the funds to be brought to make this happen to interface with the new system.

They worked through some of it but in the meantime some other issues arose.

Mainly in the form of some of the large banks that tried to insert their derivative  debt into the equation of the repatriation debt process.

A big no, no...that was fortunately caught in the act...probably by the new system...shut down the whole process.

In the meantime We have also gotten a much clearer understanding of the overall process.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, trvlr787 said:

Oh gosh no. Those computer glitches did it again. I so wish they could fix them since they happen all the time right when it's going to RV at $15. 

I do find it amusing that it was from a person called "Jester"

The Rat...the rates were there on the backs screens, then disappeared except for a select few.

9-15-2017   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraq told the people that it would revalue the currency in September, and Abadi announced that ‘economic reforms are complete’. We don’t know exactly what the means, so we’ll just have to wait and see how that applies to us.  ...it’s status quo apart from waiting for the bank screens to be reset.  That happened, and new screens populated but no one would say what the rates were.  Then the rates surfaced...Now, the rates are on the screens for (select) people to see, and now it’s being reported that the rates are LIVE rates, and it is anticipated that we should be able to do something with these live rates.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

here's another aritcle related to the above...

It seems the RV happened then halted again...glitch blamed again.

27 Sep 2017  Jester...

[MarySunshine] JESTER Did they try to put it through the computer system failed again?

[JESTER] THE WHOLE ISSUE NOW IS THEY HAVE TRIED AND NOT GOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH… THAT STEP IS STILL COMPLETED AND CONFIRMED LOOSELY AS A BUNCH OF MONEY TO BE USED FOR DEBT REPATRIATION LAYING AROUND ASIA STILL… HAHAHA… BUT THAT IS THE BEST DEFINITION FOR IT…

[Johnnyutah] Anybody know if General’s group is still a thing?

[JESTER] Johnnyutah YEAP… MY UNDERSTANDING IS HE IS IN WELLS FARGO ABOUT EVERY DAY… IN CONTACT WITH ANYWAY…

[JESTER] NOT THE ACTUAL GENERAL…… THE NEW GROUP LEADER….

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

19 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

wow we all got neged....I thought my picture was funny

Luigi's fan club. It was a 'glitch'. They're all gonna 'take a knee' until he gets some respect. I fixed ya Snow, Trvlr, Thug.  :twothumbs:

UhBP0f9.png

Edited by King Bean
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

That's Alright - We've Got Plenty Of Pluses ! ;) 

Hit It Skeetdog ! :o 

Image result for funny haters gonna hate gif

:D  :D  :D 

Yep....You and Master Yota are the Bosses of plus...( whispered with the utmost respect, mind you...)....That's simply fact....

Hope all is fine with you nowadays DT in beautiful Scottsdale, AZ

Things not so bad here in Trento.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Luigi says...

Jester reports of more computer glitches & his boots on the ground seeing dancing in the streets.

Warning...Treat as a rumor, this could be an older post from last year with the date changed.

[JESTER] I DON’T NEED TO TELL YOU IN WHAT HIGH REGARD I HOLD THEIR INFORMATION…

[JESTER] THE LONG AND SHORT OF THE THING IS THAT SOMETHING ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN LAST WEDNESDAY… THEY TRIED TO START THE PROCESS… BUT IT WAS A HUGE SCREW UP IN COMPUTER GLITCHES FOR THE PEOPLE WITH CONTROL OF THE FUNDS TO BE BROUGHT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO INTERFACE WITH THE NEW SYSTEM…

• Upvote 1